Marvel Heroes Omega Console Q&A. [Updated!]

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

@Tanthalas said:

@Balthazane said:
No stash with the hero packs either?

Maybe no hero stashes on console?

That would be amazing. Really it would.

Location Wellington, NZPosts: 1,642 Fantastic

So, uhm, no Iron Man in the Founding Avengers and no Cyclops in the X-Men? Feels a little bit weird...

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
Wishlist: X-23 Innocence Lost costume

Location TexasPosts: 38 Mighty

@KomoriMan said:

Exclusives

• Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.

Wait, so you get those if you buy ALL of the packs or just ANY of them?

Wanted Heroes
* Hellcat
* Hercules
* Morbius

@NeptunePirate said:

@KomoriMan said:

Exclusives

• Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.

Well he does say all.

@Tanthalas said:

@NeptunePirate said:

@KomoriMan said:

Exclusives

Well he does say all.

I was hoping it was just worded in a weird way. :/

Wanted Heroes
* Hellcat
* Hercules
* Morbius

@BoptimusPrime said:
Gotta be kidding that Iron Man isn't in the avenger pack. What is that?

Calm down. Maybe he just forgot to type it out.

The X-Men pack added Iceman. So it is likely that the Avengers pack added Hawkeye and he forgot to mention Iron Man.

@dennisgale said:
So, uhm, no Iron Man in the Founding Avengers and no Cyclops in the X-Men? Feels a little bit weird...

That's exactly what I though at first.

Wanted Heroes
* Hellcat
* Hercules
* Morbius

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,942 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@TheCipe said:
@KomoriMan Could you please comment on whether Symbiote Spider-man costume will be available on consoles or not?

Sorry for any confusion and sorry for not jumping into any other threads about this topic. Spider-Man Symbiote will be available through consoles if you purchase all Founder's packs but will be later available as a costume.

So it's a time-exclusive via the Founder's packs but will be available later to everyone in some fashion.

So we are clear, you mean it will available to all console players in some fashion or it will be available to all players, including PC in some fashion. I have no problem with it being released on console, but I know some folks are itchy about it being made available to the general players on PC.

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Planet EarthPosts: 403 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

• DareDevil will be a PSN Exclusive meaning that once we are in Open Beta, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free. He won't be available in Closed Beta.
  • War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free.

I'm sure I misunderstood. But do I need to get every single founders pack to get Iron Fist and Spider-Man Symbiote Costume or I get both of those if I buy at least one of the founders pack? The wording makes me believe I need to get every single one to get both exclusives.

My super fantastic custom sig

Giancartox's Shop!

@Doomsaw said:
We want to be the #1 player-focused company in the world, so there is nothing that should be surprising or negative.

A whole year proving you are. Congratulations, Gazillion!

@Giancartox said:

@KomoriMan said:

• DareDevil will be a PSN Exclusive meaning that once we are in Open Beta, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free. He won't be available in Closed Beta.
  • War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free.

I'm sure I misunderstood. But do I need to get every single founders pack to get Iron Fist and Spider-Man Symbiote Costume or I get both of those if I buy at least one of the founders pack? The wording makes me believe I need to get every single one to get both exclusives.

It seems just like the Ultimate Founders Pack on PC you have to drop the 200 bucks to get IF and Symbiote. So you will need to buy all the packs.

@KomoriMan said:
Captain American

I can't wait for Captain British.

Stark-TechPosts: 1,939 Fantastic

@Phaelyn said:
The point is, expecting a new game - even one that is essentially the same, albeit with loads of differences - to cater to the players of the OLD game is downright silly.

Because Blizzard abandoned Diablo 3 after porting it right? This is an apples to apples comparison, both teams have developed for multiple platforms and because one is so much smaller the production has essentially stopped on one of them while the golden child just keep trucking on ahead.

I really think the game will be fine on PC but to just say that we won't be catered to is wrong, we're just as important as the console game.

Super-SoldierPosts: 1,242 Fantastic

@HuntGod said:

@KomoriMan said:

@TheCipe said:
@KomoriMan Could you please comment on whether Symbiote Spider-man costume will be available on consoles or not?

Sorry for any confusion and sorry for not jumping into any other threads about this topic. Spider-Man Symbiote will be available through consoles if you purchase all Founder's packs but will be later available as a costume.

So it's a time-exclusive via the Founder's packs but will be available later to everyone in some fashion.

So we are clear, you mean it will available to all console players in some fashion or it will be available to all players, including PC in some fashion. I have no problem with it being released on console, but I know some folks are itchy about it being made available to the general players on PC.

Talking about console only. It won't be coming to PC players, it will remain exclusive to the ones who already have it.

Super-SoldierPosts: 1,242 Fantastic

@Giancartox said:

@KomoriMan said:

You have to buy all of the Founder packs to get the exclusive or wait for them to hit thget store after several months, maybe 6 going by most console timed exclusive stuff.

True BelieverPosts: 3,395 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:
Here are the details about the Founder's pack and the exclusives we have currently...

Founder's Packs for the PS4

Avenger's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Captain American, Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Thor.
  • Default + Bonus Costumes
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

Your Sales/Marketing/Sony Store team needs to go get its act together then since the EU PS Store released picture of the Avengers pack specifically with Iron Man and not Hawkeye.

@Blev said:

@KomoriMan said:
Here are the details about the Founder's pack and the exclusives we have currently...

Founder's Packs for the PS4

• 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

Your Sales/Marketing/Sony Store team needs to go get its act together then since the EU PS Store released picture of the Avengers pack specifically with Iron Man and not Hawkeye.

It's really possible he just forgot to put Iron man in the list since there is only 5 of them listed.

True BelieverPosts: 3,395 Cosmic

@Theonerayman said:
It's really possible he just forgot to put Iron man in the list since there is only 5 of them listed.

There was only five shown in the picture I saw, so it is possible he just confused characters as well.

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited April 20

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@ostrichwrangler said:

@KomoriMan said:

• 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

X-Men's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Iceman, and Psylocke.
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

Any particular reason the Avengers pack has one less hero?

And skipped Iron Man as an Avenger? Of all the characters. Please @KomoriMan say this is a mistake.

It was a mistake on my end. Iron Man is in the bundle. Sorry!

@Satsugaisuru said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

So I can play with Iron Fist if I spend 200$ for a lesser version of a game where I already own all the heroes?

C'mon.

No seriously, I know they're "time-exclusive" so I may be able to play them in the future, but how long will we have to wait?

Furthermore, if I bought a one month PS+ so I can have War Machine, will I still be able to play with him when I stop being a PS+ member?

Yes, you can grab War Machine via PS+ and if you don't continue the PS+ service, you keep war machine.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

@KomoriMan What about the other 2 founder pack costumes?

Location Las VegasPosts: 1,402 Fantastic

@BoptimusPrime said:

@Phaelyn said:
The point is, expecting a new game - even one that is essentially the same, albeit with loads of differences - to cater to the players of the OLD game is downright silly.

Because Blizzard abandoned Diablo 3 after porting it right? This is an apples to apples comparison, both teams have developed for multiple platforms and because one is so much smaller the production has essentially stopped on one of them while the golden child just keep trucking on ahead.

I really think the game will be fine on PC but to just say that we won't be catered to is wrong, we're just as important as the console game.

Way to take something out of context.

In the conversation you quoted we were speaking about a very specific thing, NOT about whether or not they will make content for both platforms. Totally different discussion.