Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

Friday Summary - 4/14

@KomoriMan said:

Thank you! Can I please recommend @TheDink being the one to make the Storm X-treme costume? No one does Storm better in this game.

I'll make the recommendation!

+1 recommendation here Go @TheDink

@Rasetsu said:
The image was this one :
So Post-AXIS/ANAD (And I am wondering if his VO will be Inversed Sabertooth or Classical sabertooth. If it's this costume then Inversed sabertooth would make sense, and would explain why he is working alongside the heroes, but that wouldn't please the fanbase I think).

Right I know that's one they showed off before in the old thread, but I hoping it will be the one I posted.

@TribalSage said:

@Rasetsu said:
The image was this one :
So Post-AXIS/ANAD (And I am wondering if his VO will be Inversed Sabertooth or Classical sabertooth. If it's this costume then Inversed sabertooth would make sense, and would explain why he is working alongside the heroes, but that wouldn't please the fanbase I think).

Right I know that's one they showed off before in the old thread, but I hoping it will be the one I posted.

if they make another costume than the one they have advertised for the vote, I think that would kinda distort the vote.

@KomoriMan @Asros
Given the general "mood" of the community and the overall awkward situation for us PC players:
Here is a tiny thing you can easily do that would please alot of people:

revert the map toggle to 2 options

This is such a small change that doesnt require alot of programming/resources and would be such a big QoL improvement.

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 15,437 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros
Given the general "mood" of the community and the overall awkward situation for us PC players:

This is such a small change that doesnt require alot of programming/resources and would be such a big QoL improvement.

I most certainly can! I spoke with a producer and he created a request for it. It won't be in tomorrow but they team is aware of this request.

Thanks!

That's awesome. That map change was like being bitten by a mosquito, and no one likes being bitten by a mosquito a million times.

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,602 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

I most certainly can! I spoke with a producer and he created a request for it. It won't be in tomorrow but they team is aware of this request.

Thanks!

Can you also determine who made the original change and slather them in honey before rolling them through a bed of fire ants?

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 7,895 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@Tzeentch said:

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

That's awesome. That map change was like being bitten by a mosquito, and no one likes being bitten by a mosquito a million times.

I think you mean......mapsquito.

So about that travel power wind-up bar.. :D

@Asros said:

@Tzeentch said:

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

I think you mean......mapsquito.

"fun"

Location In the Eye of the HurricanePosts: 814 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

Costume Wars! 2017

Results are in!

After reviewing all the votes and taking out any manipulated votes, the winners are...

Our team can very likely create the Storm Xtreme costume and have it in-game sometime by the end of this year. Sabretooth though will take more time since it will require a updated model, more VO(voice-over), and costume! As I get more confirmations and dates, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for everyone's interest in this event. We can plan more focused votes in the future and have more costumes you want to see in-game.

I love how both costumes that won are for X-Men characters, lol. This game is sort of a last stand for X-Men fans as far the video game world goes.

Anyhow, as an avid Storm player, I want to point out that Storm X-Treme probably only won because it was Storm and we want more Storm costumes... there are plenty of other Storm costumes that folks would've preferred other than X-Treme, judging by talk in the Storm subforum. Maybe more niche costumes than something as mainstream as X-Treme.

Still, Storm ftw and congratulations to Sabretooth fans as well. ;D

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,405 Staff

@HuntGod said:

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

Can you also determine who made the original change and slather them in honey before rolling them through a bed of fire ants?

That's very specific... :o

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,602 Cosmic
edited April 20

@KomoriMan said:

@HuntGod said:

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

That's very specific... :o

I value specificity, you could also opt for a solution using barbed wire and a tub of lemonade or rubbing alcohol...

@KomoriMan this request is probably much more complex to implement but would there be any way for the minimap to stay open even when changing instances/zones.

I usually like to keep the map blown up to full size so I can see when a boss spawns in Midtown or to give me an idea of where I need to go when there is a map indictor. When you're moving through zones much more quickly (like story mode for instance) it becomes a bit tedious to blow the map up to full size again and again.

Just a thought for if/when you guys start working on UI stuff.

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

Great! Can we also get disabled content restored, i.e. cow and doop portals?

@KomoriMan said:

@Schmupoo said:
@KomoriMan @Asros

Thanks!

what the.. really? thanks I guess :3
how about.. uhm dunno where to start.. can we have like all the things please?
and can we also have all the old things fixed? pretty please?

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,405 Staff

@Aerax said:
@KomoriMan this request is probably much more complex to implement but would there be any way for the minimap to stay open even when changing instances/zones.

I usually like to keep the map blown up to full size so I can see when a boss spawns in Midtown or to give me an idea of where I need to go when there is a map indictor. When you're moving through zones much more quickly (like story mode for instance) it becomes a bit tedious to blow the map up to full size again and again.

So a bigger version of the current map? I'll see what our UI says about it.

Thanks!

It's hard to narrow down "all the things" request @Schmupoo :P

Location CancerversePosts: 2,039 Cosmic

@HuntGod said:

@KomoriMan said:

I prefer paper cuts followed by a lemon juice/salt brine salve. Clip the eyes open and run Raffi videos 24/7.

@KomoriMan Will the option to hide other players abilities be added soon?

Location YonderwaysPosts: 254 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@Aerax said:

So a bigger version of the current map? I'll see what our UI says about it.

Thanks!

It's hard to narrow down "all the things" request @Schmupoo :P

While you're at it, see if they can keep your map's zoom settings between zones.