Categories

[Bug] Hawkeye's Infinity System Time Gem "50+ & 100+ Time Points Spent" masteries not applying

edited April 20

EDIT: NickWindy found the source of the issue in the following comment: some movement powers are not labeled dash powers.

Using Hawkeye, I have made repeated attempts to shift between 0, 50, 100, and 150 Time Points spent without any effect.

50+ Time Points: When you use a Medkit, your Dash Powers gain a charge — I don't gain one on use when < 3
100+ Time Points: Your Dash Powers have 1 additional charge — I am still at 3 max charges

Attempts included logging off/on, changing zones, and changing heroes, but the other heroes are fine (tested Ghost Rider, Star-Lord, and She-Hulk).

Screenshot of the 100+ Time Points Spent mastery bug linked here and below:

Location My Sweet HomePosts: 235 Amazing
edited April 8

I think that the powers which aren't tagged as Dash Power don't benefit from it.

Could you look into it, please, @zWolfiez @AgentVapor @KomoriMan ?

⬆︎No Dash, no benefit!

⬆︎No Dash, no benefit!

⬆︎Yes Dash, yes benefit!

edited April 9

That's a great catch! I didn't think to check the ability tags; that oversight means Time Gem masteries aren't applicable to every hero. Thanks for the find and hope it gets looked at

@zWolfiez @AgentVapor @KomoriMan

It's almost been 2 weeks since we posted this issue here.

Could we get it done, please? @zWolfiez :(

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

I'll get it taken care of. Sorry for the delay.

@zWolfiez Thank you! Very much appreciated

Hawkeye......
He received an arrow in the knee. :'(

I hope that my bad English can be understandable.
I am using translation software.

Location Somewhere doing somethingPosts: 3,265 Cosmic

They just need to add the "Dash" tag to the Dash powers and everyone will be happy.

Waiting for Hercules and Jubilee to come.

@SpaceMomo said:
They just need to add the "Dash" tag to the Dash powers and everyone will be happy.

Yup, Hawkeye and Invisible Woman aren't the only examples.

There are heroes with alternative dash options, such as Captain America (Athletic Leap), that are missing the Dash tag

Thank you, @zWolfiez !

Location Somewhere in the Microverse...Posts: 465 Amazing

@TastySuey said:

@SpaceMomo said:

Yup, Hawkeye and Invisible Woman aren't the only examples.

There are heroes with alternative dash options, such as Captain America (Athletic Leap), that are missing the Dash tag

Thank you, @zWolfiez !

Rocket Raccoon's Laser Drill Burrow is like this too!

edited April 27

Hi, @zWolfiez !

I'm not sure if you've noticed this or not, so I'm gonna point it out again.

It appears that this issue has been solved on TC except for Invisible Woman.

Shield Blitz is tagged as a Dash Power indeed, but it changes to Stealth

when you choose her talent Stay Out of Sight.

Could you add the word Dash to it as well, please?

Location GalaxyPosts: 222 Amazing

@zWolfiez said:
@NickWindy

I can make that change, but I don't know if it will fix it yet. Due to how the game works, that would fall under the "Granted by a Talent" issue that weren't being affected. I've heard that a fix is in the latest TC, but I'm not certain.

hope u fix it..... Thank you !

edited April 28

@zWolfiez said:
@NickWindy

I can make that change, but I don't know if it will fix it yet. Due to how the game works, that would fall under the "Granted by a Talent" issue that weren't being affected. I've heard that a fix is in the latest TC, but I'm not certain.

Thank you for your reply. :smiley:

It's true that a fix is in the latest TC. Hawkeye's Acrobatic Roll now is affected by Time Gem

and it's properly given an additional dash. However, I think it would be a little unfair if what you

said about "Granted by a Talent" issue were true. Stay Out of Sight grants IW the ability

to become invisible, but it's still a Dash and should benefit from Time Gem. I hope it works.

Location SkopjePosts: 424 Amazing

So .. what happened with this ? It's been over a month LOL ...