Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Marvel Heroes Omega Console Q&A. [Updated!]

Pro FounderPosts: 1,427 Fantastic

@Tanthalas said:
And yet you complain and complain and complain. They obviously are doing something right since you're still here asking for more content.

They have done one thing right through all those iterations: They had the Marvel IP.

Frankly, I'm not here for the mediocre non-loot hunt ARPG. My singular pull into this game has been the IP, the chance to play as some of my favorite comic characters. Alas, since that has been now overshadowed by the failings of the game. as far as I'm concerned, YMMV and all that, I'm just hanging around to see if GAZ will actually semi-finish the BUE and what kind of game MHO will be, at that point.

Maybe it will be average enough that the IP is again sufficient to pull me back in.

"I'm born of smokeless Fire. I bend my knee to no God nor any child of Man."

@venomeddie said:

@taliss said:

@venomeddie said:

@taliss said:

@venomeddie said:

@taliss said:

@venomeddie said:

@taliss said:

@venomeddie said:

@disturbedghost said:
Why do all you stuck up pc gamers think everything is always about you ? Why would bringing marvel heroes to consoles even have anything to do with pc players hey are separate games that has already been stated !!! I'm sick of hearing pc gamers Oh.. My stars and garters! about it I have been part of marvel since it's closed beta , I have been waiting for it to come to console since my pc broke 2 yrs ago which is another thing I am glad to be getting it on console because there I don't have to keep upgrading in order to enjoy he game , I also have spent well over 100 bucks on pc and I don't even care that I have to do it again , so quit bitchin and let us console players enjoy marvel heroes !!!

Without the PC gamers paying for it the last 3 years it wouldn't been on console at all.... it was asked in Beta would this go to console and they had no plans on doing so...

Well it looks like they werent getting enough money hence why it came to console, more players means more money.... Why do people forget its a business

Sure its a business, but pushing your PAYing customers away with no content isn't a great business plan, when it dries up on console if it even dents it, whats next mobile just in time before the licence is up?

All this is good for is Gaz not the players. Which funny enough is how Gaz makes money.

The problem with that analogy is it was never said, anyone HAD to spend one cent

They way they set up the game that's not true the amount of trash droping and not stacking = stash tabs, want that OP hero? wait for days/weeks hoping for a splinter drop? or spend cash. The whole thing was set up to make you want to buy instead of trying to grind it out. Yet other companies can do F2P right make money and add content for free cough PoE, heck other F2P games offer fast ways to unlock new heroes in Paladins takes 3-4 match's to get enough gold for a new hero.

Don't give me the heart of gold speech it was set up to max the probability of people needing to spend.

And yet you still missed the point, it doesnt matter how long you had to farm you still had a choice weather or not to spend money

lol whatever you think, Gaz didn't design the game that way if you think other wise that's your opinion you know mine.

It is my opinion but im also not the one in an uproar complaining

Why would you be the games perfect.

Best advice i can give you is if you have such a problem with how they're running the game just quit and releave everyone of the drama that the pc gamer has

@Rasetsu said:
It's not even about details, even the general guidelines still are not communicated (Bosses and mobs update devblog). The item design team has been focused on the console version (with a new set of stats and a whole different itemization as it has been mentionned by @Asros) even though the PC version is also in dire need of a revamp regarding the whole item system to take into account the shift to the Archetype system (and even before the archetype system some item slots already needed a revamp, some since launch even like the whole rune system).

Regarding the Boss & Mobs Update Developer's Blog, that has been made but now needs tweaking due to the differences of enemies on console and PC.

Thanks, good to know. I look forward to reading it.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

@Groundhogcow said:

@taliss said:

That still doesnt explain what that has to do with people complaining about console version where was all this talk in the what did people say.... The last 9 months tgeres been no major update.... if a console release nets more revenue for them to create more content for all tgree versions why complain just wait and see or dont wait and stop complaining or just take the L and quit playing all together hell better yet try and create a forum for the pc gamers to vent but jeebus christ please like Elsa said let it go

That's the rub. This is not 3 versions of the same game. This is the graphics and voice work dumped into a new game engine. Things make for one system do not work on another automaticly. That is why so much current pc content is missing from concles. So they have been making a new game using numbers from our game and coping the content a little so they don't need to write new stories or hire more actors. Once PC's have all the content cought up they will get more content. PC's will only get that content if it's convent. The best we can hope for is to be ginniy pigs.

Then why not every one who has that much of an issue quit playing and come back when it catches up with console.... I too have been there since beta and i also invested money into a game that regardless of what people say i didnt have too but i still aint gonna tgrow a fit, I'll either take the L and move on or stop playing.... I mean its happening weather people want it to or not

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

Thank you for the response! I kind of thought that there would be G with each bundle.

@KomoriMan said:

@Vittorio74 said:
@KomoriMan are other country going to get the founder pack too like Italy or Australia?

Thanks

So Australia/New Zealand has a different rating system outside of PEGI. I think it's the same for Italy so the very unlikely that those regions will participate when NA/EU does this Friday. Sorry! I'm working on getting updates.

@Chachy said:
@KomoriMan So no ultimate founders pack?
:(

So sorry! Just for the 4 packs I stated before.

@GrevenRache said:
@KomoriMan any info on how the couch co-op will work in terms of accounts? Will local players be under the same account or does each player have his/her own account?

Both accounts on that PS4 will need an active PSN account. They don't need PS+ to play online though.

@Rasetsu said:
It's not even about details, even the general guidelines still are not communicated (Bosses and mobs update devblog). The item design team has been focused on the console version (with a new set of stats and a whole different itemization as it has been mentionned by @Asros) even though the PC version is also in dire need of a revamp regarding the whole item system to take into account the shift to the Archetype system (and even before the archetype system some item slots already needed a revamp, some since launch even like the whole rune system).

Regarding the Boss & Mobs Update Developer's Blog, that has been made but now needs tweaking due to the differences of enemies on console and PC.

@TCI4EVA said:
So im new to this whole BETA thing. Do you download it like a regular digital game? If so does anybody have an idea of how long that would take?

It should and it all depends on your connection and PSN's servers.

@Theonerayman said:
@KomoriMan Way back when we bought founders packs for the PC version before release it gave us some in game credits to help buy stash space or other characters. Will the Console packs be the same?

With each pack comes a set amount of G's. I'll see if I can get a thread up that details what's available in each pack.

Appreciate the clear answer re Australia/New Zealand, although it sucks we have to wait but well :(

Location Bro-tunheimPosts: 321 Amazing

@KomoriMan Would love a detailed list with the contents of the packs!

Do you have an approx file size for the game on PS4?

Will prestige exist in the console version? No PETS I assume? Will Omega items be available already or will those need an additional patch after the game has gone live?

Join The Mavericks today!

edited April 19

@Cubes said:
Will prestige exist in the console version?

Yes

@Asros said:

@iNobleKnight said:

@Asros said:

@Rainbird said:
Will omega items been in the beta this Friday? The answer will greatly sway if I want to purchase a founders pack or not. @Asros

No, omega items and difficulty are not in at launch.

Can you tell us if there is the same Prestige system?

For closed beta on friday? Yes. However, we're currently working on updating it to not require an item and to grant some new and different rewards.

@Cubes said:
No PETS I assume?

Don't know why you are assuming that but I don't know, will have to look at the preview again.

@Cubes said:
Will Omega items be available already or will those need an additional patch after the game has gone live?

Omega items won't be present at launch.

@Asros said:

@Rainbird said:
Will omega items been in the beta this Friday? The answer will greatly sway if I want to purchase a founders pack or not. @Asros

No, omega items and difficulty are not in at launch.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location Joliet, Il Posts: 2,132 Fantastic
edited April 19

@Tanthalas said:

@KissingToast said:

@Tanthalas said:
And yet when they explain their vision all you get is constant nagging about why stuff isn't in the game.

ROTFL What vision pray tell? They don't have a vision for the game. We're in year four and the game's already been through three reiterations. With each of them failing. The console makes number four. I'd say they don't know what they want to do with this game.

And yet you complain and complain and complain. They obviously are doing something right since you're still here asking for more content.

No you keep putting words in my mouth. I'm usually all for this game and the devs. I'm just fed up with their excuses. The new shiny look that the BUE gave us is running out. It's time to Trash Panda! or get off the pot.

GuardianLocation The RaccooniversePosts: 7,036 Cosmic

@dannyd said:
ive ben a betta tester from the start and will be getting the game on ps4 and will gladly pay for what I want on the ps4.
I pay for what I like and I love this game.

Same for me, except Xbox One. And it's not going to be easy for me, either. I usually don't have much to spend on game-related stuff. But I'll find a way, it might take time, but that's ok.

Thanks to @BabylonPaladin for the "Magic" card; RIP Permanent Groot summon 2014-2017

Location Hoth, WIPosts: 3 New Agent

Can we play the Beta for free or do we have to buy a Founder's Pack? I'd pay for Gambit, but I don't see him anywhere... I don't want to pay for a pack when I have no idea how this game plays, but am interested in the Beta. Do I just have to wait for the final game?

@DarthSmurfX said:
Can we play the Beta for free or do we have to buy a Founder's Pack? I'd pay for Gambit, but I don't see him anywhere... I don't want to pay for a pack when I have no idea how this game plays, but am interested in the Beta. Do I just have to wait for the final game?

Closed beta only via founders packs. Open beta will follow later but closed beta is supposed to last around a month.

@KomoriMan
Thanks for the info on Italy and Australia. I assume that Portugal has a similar issue.

I hope you guys resolve the issues soon so players from more countries can play MHO.

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,050 Uncanny

PC account transferable to consoles, thanks

True BelieverPosts: 382 Amazing
edited April 19

@KomoriMan Could you please comment on whether Symbiote Spider-man costume will be available on consoles or not?

So Australia/New Zealand has a different rating system outside of PEGI. I think it's the same for Italy so the very unlikely that those regions will participate when NA/EU does this Friday. Sorry! I'm working on getting updates.

>
Thanks @KomoriMan keeps us update us please, I am really looking foward to play this game

edited April 19

@KomoriMan are the Spiderman and DeadPool, avengers and guardians of the galaxy two packs or four seperate founders packs hope you can respond please and thank you