Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

She-Hulk Heroes For Hire costume texture issues

@KomoriMan @AgentVapor @Lord @DoomedMaiden @TheDink

The She-Hulk Heroes for Hire costume might be missing it's material pass or some other issue is appearing as the shorts and her skin seem to be showing some weird issues. It is sad to see @DoomedMaiden go but maybe this model can be looked at before you go or maybe @TheDink can give you a hand.

The model sheet looks great but what is currently in game does not seem to match it.

Her top looks more of a silver color and her belt looks more metallic in the model sheet. Her arms and other areas seem to look flesh color at certain angles almost like the green is just makeup that got rubbed off. Her shorts have a bit of a seam issue mismatch and there are horizontal lines going from her Knee inward on both legs.

Discoloration on her shorts and they do not even look black like the model sheet plus she has a horizontal line above each elbow.

Location Galaxy U-910Posts: 648 Amazing

@DoomedMaiden said:
Thanks for bring it up. I will take a look if I get the chance and see if its easy correctable. They aren't exactly letting me take it easy my last days here.

"last days here"????
WHAT

I want to see Cloak and Dagger in game!

@amirfaizal said:

@DoomedMaiden said:
Thanks for bring it up. I will take a look if I get the chance and see if its easy correctable. They aren't exactly letting me take it easy my last days here.

"last days here"????
WHAT

Unfortunately her contract has not been renewed.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location Posts: 1,544 Fantastic
edited April 19

@Rasetsu said:

@amirfaizal said:

@DoomedMaiden said:

"last days here"????
WHAT

Unfortunately her contract has not been renewed.

@Lord or anyone who is in charge, please renew her contract! :(

Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life ♥

Female | 17 | Canada | Avid Taylor Swift fan ♥

Playable wishlist: Jubilee, Dazzler, Medusa, Songbird, Crystal, and Wasp.

That's some sad news.