Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Forums are back to bugged

For a little while I had the new forum on mobile (iphone6, safari, chrome, ff) but now I am back to the old mobile forum. The newer mobile site had a link that worked and displayed the full site. This old forum has just been telling me "something's gone wrong" and making an ugly face at me when I click the full site link. I've waited a few days to see if it would sort itself out but it doesn't appear to be sorting. @KomoriMan Can you help get the new mobile forum back? Or help get the full site link working on the old mobile forum?

Thanks!

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

@SlayerOfPCs said:
For a little while I had the new forum on mobile (iphone6, safari, chrome, ff) but now I am back to the old mobile forum. The newer mobile site had a link that worked and displayed the full site. This old forum has just been telling me "something's gone wrong" and making an ugly face at me when I click the full site link. I've waited a few days to see if it would sort itself out but it doesn't appear to be sorting. @KomoriMan Can you help get the new mobile forum back? Or help get the full site link working on the old mobile forum?

Thanks!

I can switch the mobile forums back to the "new-ish" design but that doesn't allow any kind of full site option. I will switch it back to the new-ish mobile forums for now.

I have pinged Vanilla about the Full site issue with the current design and it is on their list. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Location Playing with Carnage, Angela and Moon KnightPosts: 1,554 Fantastic

I had the new forum, got used to it, then it switched to the old one again, and now it's back to the new one randomly.

@KomoriMan said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

Thanks!

I can switch the mobile forums back to the "new-ish" design but that doesn't allow any kind of full site option. I will switch it back to the new-ish mobile forums for now.

I have pinged Vanilla about the Full site issue with the current design and it is on their list. Sorry for the trouble guys.

It does have the full site option, just not very intuitive. You have to be on a main Page, click the lines in the top left corner and a little menu shows up. You can select full site from there.

Cosmic: Angela, Moon Knight, Taskmaster, Rocket Racoon, Star Lord, Black Bolt, X23, Beast, Blade, Gambit, Venom

Other faves: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Loki, Psylocke, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Daredevil

@KomoriMan said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

Thanks!

Thank you!!!!!

Location Playing with Carnage, Angela and Moon KnightPosts: 1,554 Fantastic

@SlayerOfPCs said:

@KomoriMan said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

Thanks!

Thank you!!!!!

Pic here of where to find the full site option:

http://i.imgur.com/vA84sdG.png

Cosmic: Angela, Moon Knight, Taskmaster, Rocket Racoon, Star Lord, Black Bolt, X23, Beast, Blade, Gambit, Venom

Other faves: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Loki, Psylocke, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Daredevil

Location Looking for reasons to stick aroundPosts: 2,133 Fantastic

I prefer the old mobile forums

Disclaimer: It is not my intention for my honesty to insult or offend you.

Stop Patching on Fridays !!!

• sniffs air * Do you smell that? Discontent mixed with dissension and contempt. I wonder what caused it?
Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,454 Cosmic

@JoeXOnu said:

Same.

Location Have no place I can be, since I found Serenity.Posts: 5,925 Cosmic

@BWCorvus said:

@JoeXOnu said:

Same.

Same

Immortals Gaming
Say wut? For more Say Wut's threads check @Quarnok 's sig :P

AssembledLocation F4 ForeverPosts: 3,325 Cosmic

I like the newer because I can get full site to work. I need access to the leaderboards on mobile. :P

_Thanks to BabylonPaladin for the card. _

Location Zika infested FloridaPosts: 1,092 Fantastic

@KomoriMan said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

Thanks!

I want the old mobile forums back, please.

@SouleBreaker said:
I like the newer because I can get full site to work. I need access to the leaderboards on mobile. :P

I never had a problem getting full site to work properly with older mobile forum.

• sniffs air * Do you smell that? Discontent mixed with dissension and contempt. I wonder what caused it?

@JoeXOnu said:

@SouleBreaker said:

I never had a problem getting full site to work properly with older mobile forum.

It's been bugged recently.

@SouleBreaker said:

@JoeXOnu said:

@SouleBreaker said:

That's what happens when some folks change things that don't really need changing so much as they need fixing.

please revert to pre-bue forums!

(too soon? ;) )

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

@JoeXOnu said:

@SouleBreaker said:

@JoeXOnu said:

@SouleBreaker said:

That's what happens when some folks change things that don't really need changing so much as they need fixing.

Yeah unfortunately. But it's Vanilla, haha. I'm sure they'll revert back to the former mobile version once the bugs are fixed.