Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are up and running. Thank you for your patience.

Character Artists Update

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,688 Fantastic

New costume where?

@superjedimaster said:
New costume where?

Likely a couple new costumes for GotG2 next week (SL, RR)

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,688 Fantastic

@vthree said:

@superjedimaster said:
New costume where?

Oh right, but any real content?

@superjedimaster said:

@vthree said:

@superjedimaster said:
New costume where?

Not for GotG2 event (mainly costumes, TU, pet). But they are working on trying to bring some playable content for anniversary in June.

@vthree said:

@superjedimaster said:

@vthree said:

@superjedimaster said:
New costume where?

Not for GotG2 event (mainly costumes, TU, pet). But they are working on trying to bring some playable content for anniversary in June.

where'd you hear that? I just read dev post promising MORE than costumes TUs and a pet. Though that could just mean a new item or two... still

Location Wellington, NZPosts: 1,564 Fantastic

@TheDink said:

I have been working on Shield Agent VU's as well as "Fidelity Passes" on some characters (Jane Foster and Moonknight to name a couple) What is a "Fidelity Pass" you are asking? It's a hardcore "Material Pass" XD meaning re-baking maps and bringing into Quixel.

Moonknight' cape got a VU, I think that's live, @wotrick?

Music to my ears :D

@TheDink Any chance someone's working on Thor's Marvel NOW! Costume? That's the last remaining VU I really want.

Phoenix PoweredLocation Bronx, NYPosts: 641 Amazing

@TheDink No Rogue VU? :-(

Location “As far as I'm concerned the only thing to do is sit in a room and get drunk” ― Jack KerouacPosts: 13,118 Cosmic

@BabylonPaladin said:

@TheDink said:
OMG! New Gambit Avatar!

Paging @DrunkyMcSwerveAndCrash ...I mean @IceyOne

It's about damn time!

Location The Mouth of MadnessPosts: 458 Amazing

@BabeBro said:
@TheDink No Rogue VU? :-(

No Rogue on console, so who knows when she will get her VU. Sad truth, hope I'm wrong though.

Thanks a lot! I love to read about what you guys are doing exactly. Most things don't get appreciation, because you simply don't notice them deliberatly. So now I can look out for those little things. That makes me appreciate the hard work you folks are doing. And it reminds me, why I still hang on to this lovely game.

Location San Francisco, CAPosts: 487 Amazing

@TheDink You and your team are the real lifeblood of this game! Thank you for all of your amazing creativity and precision!

Location Retired SuperheroPosts: 820 Amazing

@TheDink said:
Today's update will be trying to answer some questions :)

Rogue, Cable and Taskmaster VU's. Not yet but I'm guessing when they get released on the console they will :) I'm only guessing, @Lord is the man with the plan.

@slymdayspring: Enhanced Nick fury 3rd? We gave not done any "Enhanced" costumes in a while but hopefully when things slow down that will happen again. I have no clue what Nick's 3rd costume is as he's not mine but I do know there are still 2 toons ahead of him that are still awaiting their 3rd costumes: Angela and Black Bolt.

@Vincto: That would be a question for @Lord.

@superjedimaster: I have nothing to do with content, just making characters look pretty :)

@agentGhost085: Thor's not mine but I'm sure eventually he will get a VU.

@TheBoo: Not sure but I think Colossus has been fixed.

Some cool stuff to look forward to:

Yesterday I saw @YoungNg giving Punisher Omega a "FP" (Fidelity Pass) and I finished Jane Fosters and working on Wiccan's.

There is a new Character Shader being worked on in the background, I hear it looks really nice and now chrome will look like chrome instead of us baking the look into the map!

My next task after some FD's and Shield Agents will be a Maria Hill VU :)

''Tis all for today! Hope this helps answer some questions!

So much awesome.

OriginalPosts: 2,528 Cosmic

@TheDink said:

Rogue, Cable and Taskmaster VU's. Not yet but I'm guessing when they get released on the console they will :) I'm only guessing, @Lord is the man with the plan.

@slymdayspring: Enhanced Nick fury 3rd? We gave not done any "Enhanced" costumes in a while but hopefully when things slow down that will happen again. I have no clue what Nick's 3rd costume is as he's not mine but I do know there are still 2 toons ahead of him that are still awaiting their 3rd costumes: Angela and Black Bolt.

@superjedimaster: I have nothing to do with content, just making characters look pretty :)

Yesterday I saw @YoungNg giving Punisher Omega a "FP" (Fidelity Pass) and I finished Jane Fosters and working on Wiccan's.

There is a new Character Shader being worked on in the background, I hear it looks really nice and now chrome will look like chrome instead of us baking the look into the map!

Lux
Lux
edited April 19

@TheDink said:
Taskmaster

A word "Taskmaster" in dev's post! So excited!

I'm glad we have Dink.

edited April 19

@TheDink said:

and what about Beast?
Also what's happening with Skrull Fury will that be a costume?

Location #F4JusticePosts: 171 Incredible

@TheDink said:

Thanks! @TheDink you're awesome as always but speaking of Angela do you know when her 3rd is coming and can you tell if the costume has already been decided?

True BelieverPosts: 3,123 Cosmic
edited April 19

@TheDink said:

So..by applying the community's penchant of taking things completely out of context..Confirmed!!!....Maria Hill costume for Nick Fury!!! Thanks @TheDink >:)