Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Kings Bounty

AssembledLocation United StatesPosts: 1,112 Fantastic
edited April 19

A few more things to fix in ICP.

Spawn Locations for Symbiotes after saving the civilians.

The whole run through the board is annoying when trying to find them.

The next is increase the bundles of cash and lower the requirements for cosmic artifacts.

Another thing to add in the game is the ability to upgrade your current artifacts to cosmic via the crafter and the cosmic upgrade stone.

Also the eternity splinter drop rate in ICP is flawed. There are no multiple eternity splinter drops and they drop less in that patrol zone vs Midtown and Hightown

There are 26 letters in the English Alphabet. These 26 when used are the difference between freedom or enslavement.

So far worst event.

1.The jackpot doesn't drop much even in cosmic so far got spend about 2 hours in cicp and I only got 1 jackpot that have about 15 bundle of cash and rings not that excited.
2. So far got mostly trash from the cards like rings, tu gears, worthless catalyst and insignia.
3. Not most events in icp have a lot of bosses. Most of them are scattered and some of them like merc on tasky event and aim doesn't drop bundle.
4. The cosmic artifact boss cost too much and there better be no Cargill in it cause that artifact drop too much.
5. This isn't CMM or MM where most boss stay in one area and some of the event have only 1 boss, which is a waste.

@Asros said:
On top of that, I'm spearheading our 4th anniversary stuff for June right now doing my damndest to put together something that I hope you guys enjoy. Team-Up, Pet, the usual stuff as well as trying to put together a fun piece of playable content.

Please don't say that this fun piece of playable content is a temporary event. Please not.

Location ChirstchurchPosts: 288 Amazing
edited April 19

@Asros said:

@wotrick said:

@Asros said:

@wotrick said:
@Asros fair enough but how does one frame the question? It isn't meant as a slight or a negative it is a honest question. Mr. Von Dorman states, what I believe to be true, that PC support will continue, however the same team is working on both PC and consoles(at least to my knowledge), so is PC in the planning stages while console is in beta and then production mode whem beta is over? I know that the builds are similar but there are differences, it isn't a negative just a question of logistics.

What I said earlier still is true. We multitask and switch gears to different things depending on priority. No different from anywhere else working on multiple projects.

yeah I got to that post after I responded with this one.

My questioning isn't a questioning of ability or talent, it is merely questioning while we wait for news on upcoming PC centric stuff. The things that pop in your head when no one is actually saying anything.

Because there isn't anything to report yet. We aren't sitting on a ton of announcements or anything, we're actively working on our plans for the rest of the year and will announce when we are comfortable.

At this point, I'm basically just repeating myself. Time to get back to work :)

So what MH2016 is saying of Steam is lie's?
MarvelHeroes_Community [developer] 7 Apr @ 6:26am
Hey guys. We will continue to support the PC game. We have plans for new heroes and new content. More information to come. Thanks!

I'm sorry but you guy's have really dug yourself's a grave with the community i freaken enjoyed playing this game for 4 year's or 3 one of the two...
What i've seen is a drastic change's to how the community get's addressed and shotty hero's release's
What's happened i have no care for Console!
But when MR B left he took the Magic that made me stay.

Location It says fun, But i mean lol/disagreePosts: 4,798 Cosmic

@Tzeentch said:

@Asros said:

@Phaelyn said:
This is in no way meant to call anyone out, or to shame anyone - but if there is time in the day to post to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, there is certainly time to come to the official forums and engage us as well.

Case in point. This is the kind if micromanagement we don't want to happen. We encourage developers to engage with the community, but we don't require it.

You know what you guys need? A community liaison. Komori does a great job doing his thing, but i think Gaz would benefit hugely from someone who can spend a lot of time going back and forth with the forum, twitter, facebook, steam, etc... Someone who can run down to your office, ask you what you had for lunch and let everyone know Asros had the best ham sandwich today so he's extra happy and a happy Asros is a productive Asros, and also tell everyone they saw you working on a cool new UI thing. Someone who can work PR on the ground floor with us common folk.

RIP Early @Ryolnir

Location Welcome to the Armor WarsPosts: 1,485 Fantastic
edited April 19

@Asros said:

This isn't a nefarious plan to keep things from you guys. This is a matter of when you are building a new UI from scratch, you learn from the past and include things that you want. These features launching on console doesnt mean they can't launch on PC. What it means is that if we choose to do that, we need to find ways to do such a task that make sense economically and tactically. I've been up front about the costume closet for a LONG time. Even tripped over myself saying PC UI in streams on accident. _It is something we want to do for PC as well, but doing that isnt an active project for us. _When it is and when we know more details on when that is happening, we'll share it. Otherwise, I'd be here every week saying "no news, sorry".

Wait wait wait ... so the costume closet isn't coming to PC? Not anytime soon, at least--it's more of a "we'll do it when we get around to it" thing even though you teased it loooong before the announcement of the console port. That's how I'm reading what you wrote--am I reading that wrong? Someone tell me I'm reading that wrong.

If I'm reading that line how I think it is, then that is complete friggin bunk, dude. The costume closet was one of things Gaz teased as this big deal that's part of the BUE. And now you backtrack and say "Oh well, I uh misspoke on the stream ... I was just randomly talking about a feature for something that we haven't even announced yet!"

Is the BUE even going to be completed at this point? The way things are going, I'm guessing no. Why? Because now I have to wonder what else they said would come to the PC--and I'm not talking about costumes, heroes, content, but structural changes--will simply be pushed off because it's simply "isn't an active project for us" now.

edited April 19

@Kahveh said:

If I'm reading that line how I think it is, then that is complete friggin bunk, dude. The costume closet was one of things Gaz teased as this big deal that's part of the BUE. And now you backtrack and say "Oh well, I uh misspoke on the stream ... I was just randomly talking about a feature for something that we haven't even announced yet!"

Costume Closet was never part of BUE although Asros did mention it around the same time as the BUE annoucements so there might be some confusion. The idea of the costume closet actually goes further back to the Doomsaw/Ryolnir days.

BUE was basically

Hero Power Updates (Mainly done, but QoL/fixes still needed)

Item Updates (Omega not implemented yet)

Omega System Updates (Mainly done, XP gain to be looked at)

Personal Difficulty Slider (Partial Done, still only 3 difficulties and some zones only have 2)

Boss Rework (not really BUE at the start but the movement changes were based around this so I guess it would technically be BUE)

Askani'sonLocation Austin, TXPosts: 2,535 Cosmic

@Tzeentch said:

@Asros said:

@Stickydeath1980 said:

@Asros said:

@wotrick said:

@Asros said:

@wotrick said:
@Asros fair enough but how does one frame the question? It isn't meant as a slight or a negative it is a honest question. Mr. Von Dorman states, what I believe to be true, that PC support will continue, however the same team is working on both PC and consoles(at least to my knowledge), so is PC in the planning stages while console is in beta and then production mode whem beta is over? I know that the builds are similar but there are differences, it isn't a negative just a question of logistics.

What I said earlier still is true. We multitask and switch gears to different things depending on priority. No different from anywhere else working on multiple projects.

yeah I got to that post after I responded with this one.

My questioning isn't a questioning of ability or talent, it is merely questioning while we wait for news on upcoming PC centric stuff. The things that pop in your head when no one is actually saying anything.

Because there isn't anything to report yet. We aren't sitting on a ton of announcements or anything, we're actively working on our plans for the rest of the year and will announce when we are comfortable.

At this point, I'm basically just repeating myself. Time to get back to work :)

So what MH2016 is saying of Steam is lie's?
MarvelHeroes_Community [developer] 7 Apr @ 6:26am
Hey guys. We will continue to support the PC game. We have plans for new heroes and new content. More information to come. Thanks!

Those two statements aren't contradictory. We have plans. We are working on those plans. We aren't ready to announce anything.

I think the bigger issue surrounding stuff like this is that the things that are being held back and not ready to announce yet should have been ready for announcement when news of the console was made.

We all knew once the console was released there would be a sandstorm of 'W T F!', and the lack of a huge push to offset that storm has lead to people getting more crotchety and cranky.

From this side of things it's kinda like our girlfriend/boyfriend just said 'we need some space and should see other people but i don't want to give up what we have either' and the console announcement was us seeing you on a date with Sony Playstation. The only thing we've really heard after seeing that has been 'don't worry baby, i'm not leaving you' and that simply doesn't really work to placate our insecurity.

Obviously i like to make a lot of comparisons, but i stand by them! lol

Your comparison is very on the nose, but it also couldn't be more true.

@Kahveh said:

@Asros said:

This isn't a nefarious plan to keep things from you guys. This is a matter of when you are building a new UI from scratch, you learn from the past and include things that you want. These features launching on console doesnt mean they can't launch on PC. What it means is that if we choose to do that, we need to find ways to do such a task that make sense economically and tactically. I've been up front about the costume closet for a LONG time. Even tripped over myself saying PC UI in streams on accident. _It is something we want to do for PC as well, but doing that isnt an active project for us. _When it is and when we know more details on when that is happening, we'll share it. Otherwise, I'd be here every week saying "no news, sorry".

Wait wait wait ... so the costume closet isn't coming to PC? Not anytime soon, at least--it's more of a "we'll do it when we get around to it" thing even though you teased it loooong before the announcement of the console port. That's how I'm reading what you wrote--am I reading that wrong? Someone tell me I'm reading that wrong.

So no closet means more blender time. Not sure what you're crying about here. This is good news. The sooner the closet is complete, the sooner we lose access to the free costumes in the blender.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea