Categories

TC today?

I remember reading test center for Luke today is that still happening? @Asros @Agentvapor

Location your favorite nightclubPosts: 2,017 Fantastic

nope :(

Not surprised

Ikr like where is it..

@Asros any news on this please?

@Asros said:
We're in the process of this right now.

Wow hope for today to see Nick :)

Location ChirstchurchPosts: 327 Amazing

4.8gig

Location I'm not the second coming, I'm the first wave.Posts: 12,043 Cosmic

So Who's After Fury?

@Maggotbreath said:
So Who's After Fury?

ME :D

@Maggotbreath said:
So Who's After Fury?

SPOILERS!!!! is after Nick Fury. ;)

Eagerly Awaiting Marvel Heroes with Omega Items!!!

Thanks for the assist @alunguy. :)

Yin
Yin
CovertLocation On a date with Lady DeadpoolPosts: 6,815 Cosmic

@Maggotbreath said:
So Who's After Fury?

@Ikawn said:

@Asros said:
We're in the process of this right now.

Will there be any buffing for Venom,Gambit,Cyclops,Daredevil,Green Goblin? anytime are they even on your radar at all? They could really use some help.

my Daredevil,Green Goblin are gathering dust

@StrangesApprentice said:

@Maggotbreath said:
So Who's After Fury?

Safest to assume that no one is after Fury. They're done releasing new heroes and are just stalling to come up with a way to let us down gently.

Because my god, it shouldn't be as hard as it has been to get even the barest scrap of information about future releases (or the mere existence of future releases) when we're functionally at the end of the current release cycle.

You know thats not true and your just saying that to try to get a Mod to make a comment and they know it too, this game is Licensed by marvel there will be more heroes they are just sick of telling everyone cause then all people is do bug them over n over about release dates and 900 other questions im glad there doing this now there time wont be wasted answering the same questions over n over and they can focus on content and making new heroes and they wont be forced to pick all there heroes at once and it can actually be a surprise!

Location I'm not the second coming, I'm the first wave.Posts: 12,043 Cosmic

@Leowyld said:

@Maggotbreath said:
So Who's After Fury?

I'm surprised we do not know yet. I can't remember a new hero being released and we did not yet know who the next one could be, other than not knowing order of hero releases from an AP. With the AP's we had a list of who could be next and we usually knew the order a hero or two ahead of release. We don't have that this time. It's totally open. As far as I can remember, that is new for this game.

Yup, definitely first time this has happened.

GuardianLocation The RaccooniversePosts: 7,080 Cosmic

@Maggotbreath said:

Yup, definitely first time this has happened.

The positive to a system like that is the surprise at each hero release. The negative is that it opens up the forums to constantly be a campaign for every favorite hero to be released next (and not just a favorite of a set, like the AP's)

Thanks to @BabylonPaladin for the "Magic" card; RIP Permanent Groot summon 2014-2017

Can we have buffs to melee Magik????