Categories

[Bug]: Autogun sound won't stop

edited January 29

So I'm running thru story mode and got up to Castle Doom and now his Autogun sound won't stop playing after fighting the 2nd superpowered villain.

edit: relogging fixed this but I'd hate to think I'll have to keep relogging if this sound bug keeps happening

This started happening again during a rooftop fight while on the Gather Intel mission for Ch. 10 Story.

I just came back to the game after about 6 months and this bug was in the game then. Was wondering if they ever fixed it.... guess not.

Location PAPosts: 60 Mighty

@Keypek said:
I just came back to the game after about 6 months and this bug was in the game then. Was wondering if they ever fixed it.... guess not.

I think its mostly because nobody is sure what exactly triggers it. I almost never have it happen, others all the time

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,826 Cosmic

Is this filed in the bugs section? @zWolfiez do you have LoS on this issue?

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant Just kidding my wallet is now closed for Gazillion. Hello, Crossout!

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017 #RIPMH2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,826 Cosmic

@zWolfiez said:
I don't know if this is on anyone's radar. If not, I will sic our QA on it. It sounds like this requires some conditions to be met but not sure what those conditions are, so it might take some time to reproduce and diagnose the issue. If anyone has more insights (regions, talents, powers, etc) please post them so we know where to start looking.

On a somewhat related note, I'm working on a way to cause his Autogun not to fire until you are in combat if that is something players would be interested in. That would also (possibly) solve the endless audio bug.

I don't know if there will be time to fix it in this next patch, but I will see what I can do.

Thanks @zWolfiez for being on it! @SpiderNat high-five this man asap.
(and vise-versa of course because @SpiderNat is also awesome)

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant Just kidding my wallet is now closed for Gazillion. Hello, Crossout!

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017 #RIPMH2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

Not sure if this is his autofire gun or not. It always sounded like his "total war" ability.

You used to be able to stop it by holding shift and hitting total war again.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,613 Cosmic

@zWolfiez said:
I don't know if this is on anyone's radar. If not, I will sic our QA on it. It sounds like this requires some conditions to be met but not sure what those conditions are, so it might take some time to reproduce and diagnose the issue. If anyone has more insights (regions, talents, powers, etc) please post them so we know where to start looking.

On a somewhat related note, I'm working on a way to cause his Autogun not to fire until you are in combat if that is something players would be interested in. That would also (possibly) solve the endless audio bug.

I don't know if there will be time to fix it in this next patch, but I will see what I can do.

Now if we could have better sounds for his guns...

A man still can dream.