Categories

Uh Gaz, did you forget to add the recipe for the holiday item to the crafter?

Location Hoboken, NJPosts: 1,895 Fantastic
edited March 17

Because he totally doesn't have it.

Talk about a rough day at the office.

The recipe for the Pot of Gold Legendary can apparently drop from stuff, because earlier today sometime before the server downtime I had it drop from something in a Cosmic Ultron Terminal.

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 15,713 Cosmic

@wozzen said:
The recipe for the Pot of Gold Legendary can apparently drop from stuff, because earlier today sometime before the server downtime I had it drop from something in a Cosmic Ultron Terminal.

Aye, seems to be a random drop from any mob. Should be easy to get in an hour or 2 of playing.

edited March 17

I had about 6 of them drop in an hr or so of play. too many of them.

ArmoredLocation In GamePosts: 528 Amazing

@toomanyvoices said:
So the Crafter needs to re-learn it? Is Reed suffering from early onset dementia?

You may want to put out a Silver Alert, seems Reed wandered off from his post...

Wishlist - 1976 Rickenbacker 4001 Mapleglow, 1987 Steinberger XM2 Black, Ibanez SRAS7, Chapman SB8 & an SWR Redhead....

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,221 Cosmic

@lesotheron said:

@toomanyvoices said:
So the Crafter needs to re-learn it? Is Reed suffering from early onset dementia?

Apparently.

He managed to wander away from where he normally works and Sue took off looking for him. ;)

Lol that is an entirely different thread! Or threads I guess is more accurate.

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

Location Between the Hammer and the AnvilPosts: 21,167 Cosmic

I have like 12 pots sitting in my stash since the very first time this event ran. Not an overly useful use of the Legendary slot IMO.

Sentinel of LibertyPosts: 585 Amazing

The only reason to use is it because you don't have another choice. It's the weakest legendary in the game. That said - it's a purple drop, so if you want it make sure to pay attention to purple drops for a bit. You'll get one.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,737 Cosmic
edited March 17

@lesotheron said:

@toomanyvoices said:

Apparently.

No, I had it in the past and now have it again after login. You don't need to relearn it. Just search for it at the crafter.

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

edited March 17

@KomoriMan said:
It should be available via the crafter under misc!

The recipe was dropping due to a issue but that shouldn't be the case anymore.

The recipe is not there for me.

edit: I found the recipe drop others had mentioned finally. The crafting recipe only showed up on the crafter after I learned the "new" recipe.

Location My Sweet HomePosts: 235 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:
It should be available via the crafter under misc!

The recipe was dropping due to a issue but that shouldn't be the case anymore.

When I logged in test center a few days ago, the recipe was there under misc.

However, I can't find it in game now. It's just not under misc and I don't know why.

Yeah, I just came here for this too. No recipe in the crafter :(

Location OrlandoPosts: 365 Amazing

i've been dropping my extra ones in Avengers tower for folks. As someone said earlier in the the thread its a purple item. It doesn't stick out very well especially if you have vaporize off . You'll have to look closely for the recipe when it drops.

Location kenner, LAPosts: 3,422 Cosmic

@Skelemania said:
Change/Update/Buff Pot-o'-Gold Legendary & people might be more excited! It's a good tool for leveling characters but with Godkiller in the game, it doesn't even compete there anymore.

agreed. at least buff it enough to make people want to craft and use it. im sitting on 300+ rainbows from last year still, with no desire to make a pog.

sig made by @BaneTheDestroyer