Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! If you experience any disconnections or issues with achievements... let us know! Thank you for your on-going patience.

(Filed) [Bug] Emma Frost Minion

Yin
Yin
CovertLocation Level 7Posts: 6,556 Cosmic
edited March 17

It doesn't do damage in Story Chapter 1 Abandoned Subway and also Hell's Kitchen South.
I got this Minion from The Raft.

Tagged:
Yin
Yin

@KomoriMan now also my minion doesn't attack in Midtown Patrol

Yin
Yin

Against some enemies @zWolfiez

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 95 Staff

We've seen this kind of behavior before, but its been very rare and normally doesn't last long enough for it to be noticeable. This is the first (that I'm aware of) where a controlled minion just stops entirely. I will send this to our QA department to look into.

If anyone else has seen this and/or has an idea of what triggers it, let us know where it stopped doing things. That will help narrow down if it's caused by a waypoint, a power, an enemy, etc.

There also seems to be an issue with minion level upon charming. instead of using mob level it had when charmed, they revert to lowest level they can spawn at. eg. yellow mutant prisoners elites in prologue turn into lvl 1 minions when captured even if zone is played as lvl 30 hero and all mobs are scaled to lvl 30.
I noticed the same behavior in later chapters as I was getting close to lvl 60 in chapter 3 or 4 and mob I captured turned into lvl 28 version of itself.
Obviously that affects their damage output.

Location AvengersPosts: 1,366 Fantastic

@zWolfiez, not to sidetrack this thread but I'm too busy to try and locate the other thread but in terms of Rogue's stolen power from Emma Frost (her controlled minion). Please buff the damage up. It should be very strong and a capable summon minion. Not doing "little to no damage."

Pro FounderLocation Apex GamingPosts: 369 Amazing

Did anyone mention that the controlled minion is useless does almost no damage and dies pretty easily?

Location Between teleportsPosts: 173 Incredible

@Thousands said:
Did anyone mention that the controlled minion is useless does almost no damage and dies pretty easily?

Not in this thread, no. Was it a rhetoric question or did you really not have time to read this quite short thread? :D

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,084 Uncanny

And that's why my Emma don't walk along criminals. :P

ive had this happen before and just replaced the minion and it worked fine again.