Categories

Wanda's modern costume VISUAL UPDATE (2017)

Location Earth! Welcome!Posts: 2,947 Cosmic

@DoomedMaiden said:

@Kaideh said:

@DoomedMaiden said:
i'm just waiting on the latest build to be ready and then I'll put up a screen shot. The mesh changes still at rigging but the mat pass was done yesterday eve; it was good timing since I had to do a villain VU mat pass as well though. I'll probably upgrade ElektraULT to the new material as well when I do clea's mat pass.

Hey Jayna, since you mentioned Clea's mat pass, can you pester @Lord to possible release it as an enhanced costume for Doctor Strange as well?

I know its a common request. I can pester him but I am not even sure that that is entirely his decision. He probably knows people want it. Also he might be immune to all my pestering attacks or just have a really high armor class.

Here, taking my +6 Stick of Prodding. It has a +4 hit bonus against obstinate targets.

...and suddenly, both lines took on entirely different meanings I totally did not intend...

One can never tell enough stories...

Stay tuned for the second half of the series!

Location Mystic FallsPosts: 2,371 Fantastic

Oh oh and please @DoomedMaiden and @TheDink along with everything else her hair also - it's disappearing into her cape. And thank you thank you for all you are doing. It's so appreciated. Can't even begin to tell you how much. Shame @Lord wouldn't let you widen her cape a little bit for a bit more drama, but I have a feeling she's going to come thru pretty awesome after you finish.

AssembledLocation Touching Rogue's buttPosts: 3,377 Cosmic

Checked her out on TC. There's no more unnatural back curve going on. She's standing straight!

_Thanks to BabylonPaladin for the card. _

Important

@SouleBreaker said:
Checked her out on TC. There's no more unnatural back curve going on. She's standing straight!

YAY! So does this mean the change was applied to her Chaotic Hex casting animation too?

umm excuse me What about the hands

edited March 12

Oh..... dear. In that pic her hands are huge and, um, a lil scary.

@HaydnC said:
I did a real quick and terrible edit on what I would have liked to have seen. Hope you don't mind I took your picture, Yseviel

I changed her boots to the cuffed heeled ones that she used to wear. Made the cape look more flowy instead of straight and changed the hair to wavy and tiara to look more flat

Well done Haydn! :)

@TheDink said:
She still has wedgies, sorry guys. As soon as she's rigged I will post a screenshot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH @TheDink & @DoomedMaiden, I cannot wait to see the changes both of you did to Wanda modern costume, even if they are tiny changes ! ^^ Please tell me it is SOON

" While I Live... and until I die... I am an Avenger ! "

@TheArtofRawr @TheDink @DoomedMaiden @Lord
Looking forward to using Wanda's classic default ( when I can bring myself to occasionally take off the ANAD cuz it so awesome) but her hands are so large and weirdly shaped that they look like flippers. Please can anything be done. It's just crazy looking. Not being mean just praying they can be fixed.

@degeldeacuario said:
umm excuse me What about the hands

@TheArtofRawr @TheDink @DoomedMaiden @Lord
This. Can we please get rid of Shaq-hands on female characters? All recent female VU's are affected - wanda, storm and psylocke defaults. It's really terrible.

@DoomedMaiden said:
she's with rigging. Mesh has not been updated yet as far as I know.

edit: checked with @AgentNikki and she said she was getting to it and some other general bug fixes today. They have been swamped.

Please, please my dear sweet DoomedMaiden, could you show us a little screenshot after that ? ? :')
Can't wait to see the changes !

" While I Live... and until I die... I am an Avenger ! "

@HaydnC said:
I did a real quick and terrible edit on what I would have liked to have seen. Hope you don't mind I took your picture, Yseviel

I changed her boots to the cuffed heeled ones that she used to wear. Made the cape look more flowy instead of straight and changed the hair to wavy and tiara to look more flat

The Hair is awesome!!!

Did some Photoshopping to see what her powers would look like is pure red/pink. Which are her signature colors, instead of the red/purple or pink/purple she's got going on now:

Also, feel like the look her hands get from items make her hex power look better and closer to lore than what she has naturally.

Important

edited March 21

The MP for Wanda made it onto TC:

Other suggested model changes have not yet though.

@Lord

Kill the wedges already!

Important

edited March 21

@SouleBreaker said:

I mean... I'm still feeling a bit...

I don't think I'm ever going to be satisfied with any of the new female VU's. I feel there's less passion put into them.

@HaydnC said:

@SouleBreaker said:

I don't think I'm ever going to be satisfied with any of the new female VU's. I feel there's less passion put into them.

They said it's not done yet.

Important

@SouleBreaker said:

@HaydnC said:

@SouleBreaker said:

They said it's not done yet.

What else needs doing?

HANDS.