Categories

Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Gaz terminology.....

Is there like some huge repository of memes where you guys get all this crap?

QFT, Meryl

@KomoriMan said:
Clearly "short period of time" was a mistake on my end.

Our team is still working on a resolution to this data-base issue. Once we have an update, you'll let you guys & gals know. Sorry for the delay.

No ETA at all?

@Chronoos said:

@KomoriMan said:

Our team is still working on a resolution to this data-base issue. Once we have an update, you'll let you guys & gals know. Sorry for the delay.

No ETA at all?

They have tried to play that game before, and usually it does not go well.

@KomoriMan said:

Honestly, though i'm also frustrated by issues in the game you work for, it means a lot to reasonable people that you take the time (even if it is your job) to talk to people. Especially when they're hungry like the wolf. So thanks and keep soldering on. All of you. Take THAT to your dev team.

Actually, it's true for all gaming forums I read.

An other favorite of mine :

We'd love to... : Not gonna happen

Location Behind you.Posts: 5 New Agent

So bored

Location Cosmic PatrolsPosts: 1,470 Fantastic
edited March 16

I watched Mr. Bean's Holiday just now.

This one scene is how I feel today, Hehe.

And it should be a little more like this instead...

@KomoriMan said:

Are there any key positions that Gaz needs to fill like a coder or something along that line? Gaz makes absurd amounts of money on this game so why not hire the appropriate staff we cant spend money when the game is down, Ive spent around a thousand possibly more and Im not a baller im an average joe! So I know others have spent way more and for the amount of people who play this game people all together have spent an amount of money I dont even want to begin to guess. I swear most of these downtimes are on my days off! UGH! lmao

lol...its broken

Location Behind you.Posts: 5 New Agent

Why is life so cruel.