Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

Cosmic leveling bonus

Posts: 256 Amazing

Don't think only Iron Fist got cosmic leveling buff tho.
It usually for all hero.

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,339 Cosmic

@Platymantis said:

@BabylonPaladin said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
@BWCorvus Also a back-up test with a guildie who tested Moon Knight and his Iron First, both Cosmic, there was the same difference in EXP as well.

So servers are up now, and everyone is getting it now?

One sec, let me check!

Still down.

Yeah, just found that out too..

So everything was tested before the servers went down...ok. hopefully I get rolledback to when I first logged in. That way i get my boost back and didn't waste the story mode on thing. Ty for all the info.

Location Parts UnknownPosts: 680 Amazing

@nnks said:
Don't think only Iron Fist got cosmic leveling buff tho.
It usually for all hero.

With two heroes not Iron Fist, before servers went down, it was not active. It was however active with Iron Fist.

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BabylonPaladin said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
@BWCorvus Also a back-up test with a guildie who tested Moon Knight and his Iron First, both Cosmic, there was the same difference in EXP as well.

So servers are up now, and everyone is getting it now?

One sec, let me check!

Still down.

Yeah, just found that out too..

So everything was tested before the servers went down...ok. hopefully I get rolledback to when I first logged in. That way i get my boost back and didn't waste the story mode on thing. Ty for all the info.

Yes it was tested after patch and before servers went down. I don't know though, that was one of the most boring 12 levels of Cosmic I've done (Iron Fist), hopefully I'm not rolled back! Hehe

Location Parts UnknownPosts: 680 Amazing
edited March 16

I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

So in conclusion:

50% Server-side EXP active - Yes
50% Additional EXP for Iron Fist active - Yes
Double Cosmic Leveling rate for all characters - No

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,339 Cosmic
edited March 16

@Platymantis said:
I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

Called it :p. Guess I can't play now until its fixed (1150 xp boost running). @KomoriMan can you please look into this, once the server is up.

Location Parts UnknownPosts: 680 Amazing
edited March 16

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

Called it :p. Guess I can't play now until its fixed (1150 xp boost running). @KomoriMan can you please look into this, once the server is up.

Sorry for any confusion. Since my Iron Fist was Red and I was ready to Cosmic him once the event went live, had to use a guildie's numbers for the actual lvl 60 test. He had like 500% boosts as well, and forgot to make the adjustment, hence it looking like his double cosmic was indeed active.

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,339 Cosmic

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

Called it :p. Guess I can't play now until its fixed (1150 xp boost running). @KomoriMan can you please look into this, once the server is up.

Sorry for any confusion. Since my Iron Fist was Red and I was ready to Cosmic him once the event went live, had to use a guildie's numbers for the actual lvl 60 test.

It's cool my man...I only popped them because @Asros said it was on. After about 30 minutes, it was pretty clear something was wrong.

Location Parts UnknownPosts: 680 Amazing

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

Called it :p. Guess I can't play now until its fixed (1150 xp boost running). @KomoriMan can you please look into this, once the server is up.

Sorry for any confusion. Since my Iron Fist was Red and I was ready to Cosmic him once the event went live, had to use a guildie's numbers for the actual lvl 60 test.

It's cool my man...I only popped them because @Asros said it was on. After about 30 minutes, it was pretty clear something was wrong.

That's pretty much why I started taking down EXP numbers in the way that I do and try not to pop anything until I know that everything is in the clear. Sorry to hear about the lost boost time, if it doesn't move you back at all.

Location State of DreamingPosts: 77 Mighty

@Asros said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:
I did some extra thinking, and there's a good chance Iron Fist didn't actually have his Cosmic Leveling rate doubled either and I was just factoring in his additional 50% EXP that he himself is given.

So that just means nobody had Double Cosmic leveling before servers went down, probably not even Iron Fist.

Called it :p. Guess I can't play now until its fixed (1150 xp boost running). @KomoriMan can you please look into this, once the server is up.

Sorry for any confusion. Since my Iron Fist was Red and I was ready to Cosmic him once the event went live, had to use a guildie's numbers for the actual lvl 60 test.

It's cool my man...I only popped them because @Asros said it was on. After about 30 minutes, it was pretty clear something was wrong.

That's pretty much why I started taking down EXP numbers in the way that I do and try not to pop anything until I know that everything is in the clear. Sorry to hear about the lost boost time, if it doesn't move you back at all.

It was turned on with the downtime to deploy the patch, i reset it in the livetuning portal so once we are back up it should be working as well.

But when are the servers coming back up

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,589 Cosmic

@Hayden09 said:
When will the issue be resolved? ;)

When the servers go back up :-P

Posts: 116 Incredible

@Hayden09 said:
When will the issue be resolved? ;)

When the solution is apparent. ;)

Posts: 34 Mighty
edited March 16

dont want to sound greedy BUT a token of appreciation would also be welcome for the (many) annoyances/frustration/loss of "valuable time", for kinda every player in one way or another (booster time, equip, currencies,xp loss on rollbacks / 8h dowtimes / lfg broken during limbo / payable achievs broken/no mole man medal for weeks...)

Posts: 20 Mighty
edited March 16

Just put 140 pounds worth of G on game to buy heroes then got message saying server going down after maintaince I spent about 14k g before I noticed this will I have lost my purchases ?

Figured wouldn't be down this long tho after waiting on maintance so never bothered posting but as still down getting slightly worried now

Sign In or Register to comment.