Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

(Filed) UI / Stash Bugs (On going since February 23rd)

edited March 16

The UI and stash are still all messed up.

Friends, Ignore, SG list are still not showing people that are suppose to be on it.

Items in stash as still not showing border locks if a character can't wear them due to level, if it's already been equipped to another character, or if it's another characters item(unique). The inventory does display it properly though.

Stash Tabs names are showing 2 times on each tab. It shows the name once then once more below it(space between the two)

Hero Synergy System are displaying what each does 2 times when you hover over them.

Insignia area is displaying 2 times as well. Basically the same thing that's happening with the stash tabs.

@zWolfiez Any luck on figuring out what caused this or the fix for it?

Location X-MansionPosts: 1,478 Fantastic

@TribalSage said:

Still not fixed......................

edited March 16

@LordMilutin said:

@TribalSage said:

None of the 3 bugs mentioned have been fixed???

Location X-MansionPosts: 1,478 Fantastic

@TribalSage said:

@LordMilutin said:

@TribalSage said:

None of the 3 bugs mentioned have been fixed???

Yup...

Location SoCalPosts: 1,578 Fantastic

Dang was hoping that stash bug was fixed for this patch....oh well

Location TexasPosts: 801 Amazing

@TribalSage said:

Well I guess we see who rates @TribalSage lol. Asked pretty much asked the same thing earlier on a different thread. They closed that thread and directed me to yours. It's all good though since it's on the radar.

@zWolfiez said:
Howdy folks. Just wanted to let you all know that it is on our bug list. However, our UI team is a very small (but talented) group with a lot on their plate, so those kinds of bugs take the longest to fix. I will see what I can do to move it up on the list, though.

I understand. I know my replies in this thread show I'm frustrated but that's mainly due to some other stuff outside of game. I know you guys are doing your best to take care the issues, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.