Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

[Official] March Event Schedule

Also a good point.

@Asros said:

@Maggotbreath said:
For the love of Odin, please remove the rotation.

Seriously, though. The loot rotation isn't going anywhere soon. We like to incentivize playing different modes and this is a good way to do it.

Then enable green icp, not having it is actually keeping me away from icp.

@Quitschi said:
Then enable green icp, not having it is actually keeping me away from icp.

I don't do ICP anymore cause the bosses in Red seem way more dangerous then Red MM. It's just not fun. If I wanted a challenge I could always take my best heroes into Red ICP but I'd rather do CMM then Red ICP. And CMM is more fun. =)

@KomoriMan or @Asros can I get a confirmation that we will not be getting an Iron Fist token? I was going to get him either with ES or $$ but don't want to waste either.

I do have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised that the Iron Fist "Event" does have achievements to complete. I would have preferred better marketing of it though...

@KromeSkulz said:
@KomoriMan or @Asros can I get a confirmation that we will not be getting an Iron Fist token? I was going to get him either with ES or $$ but don't want to waste either.

same ...

PLEZ
thell us if "new omega event" has somethin to do with OMEGA items :D

@Asros Thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

@Asros said:

@KromeSkulz said:

Confirmed. We will not be giving out a free iron fist token.

:(

Why people expect to get free hero token for such a small event like this?
I am not understand.

Seem they are being cheap.

Location NCPosts: 244 Amazing

I was actually looking forward to a free IF because I have been conditioned to expect this with a free Daredevil, a free Luke Cage, and a free Dr. Strange...

I'm a bit bummed...

Any chance we could get server 100% Exp boost instead of 50% for a day/weekend due to server issues?

@nnks said:
I am not understand.

Because gaz has given away a free Luke Cage and a free Dare Devil hero token when their Netflix series were released. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

welp guess theres no reason to get back to the game then

edited March 17

And the reason that we didn't get token
For this costume because > @Skotcho said:

@nnks said:
I am not understand.

Because gaz has given away a free Luke Cage and a free Dare Devil hero token when their Netflix series were released. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

Thanks for info tho. I was quit the game on that event.
Maybe this time they don't offer free token because, last time the result wasn't on point i guess.

Location New YorkPosts: 80 Mighty

Don't know if this would be the right place to ask but @Asros @KomoriMan are the new Iron Fist achievements going to stick around or will they be unobtainable after this "event" is finished?