Categories

[Official] March Event Schedule

Also a good point.

@Asros said:

@Maggotbreath said:
For the love of Odin, please remove the rotation.

Seriously, though. The loot rotation isn't going anywhere soon. We like to incentivize playing different modes and this is a good way to do it.

Then enable green icp, not having it is actually keeping me away from icp.

@Quitschi said:
Then enable green icp, not having it is actually keeping me away from icp.

I don't do ICP anymore cause the bosses in Red seem way more dangerous then Red MM. It's just not fun. If I wanted a challenge I could always take my best heroes into Red ICP but I'd rather do CMM then Red ICP. And CMM is more fun. =)

@KomoriMan or @Asros can I get a confirmation that we will not be getting an Iron Fist token? I was going to get him either with ES or $$ but don't want to waste either.

I do have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised that the Iron Fist "Event" does have achievements to complete. I would have preferred better marketing of it though...

@KromeSkulz said:
@KomoriMan or @Asros can I get a confirmation that we will not be getting an Iron Fist token? I was going to get him either with ES or $$ but don't want to waste either.

same ...

PLEZ
thell us if "new omega event" has somethin to do with OMEGA items :D

@Asros Thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

@Asros said:

@KromeSkulz said:

Confirmed. We will not be giving out a free iron fist token.

:(

My wishlist

Costumes:
Superior Spider-Man Costume, Gambit as Death Costume, Cyclops Phoenix Force Costume, Storm African Goddess costume, Jean Grey New X-Men Costume, Moon Knight Mr. Knight Costume, Captain America All-New All-Different Costume, Iron Man Age of Ultron movie Hulkbuster Costume, Black Widow Classic Costume, Doctor Strange 1602 Costume

Bundles
Elektra Bundle
Magik Bundle
Angela Bundle
Psylocke Bundle
War Machine Bundle

Why people expect to get free hero token for such a small event like this?
I am not understand.

Can we have more comic related costume? please...

Seem they are being cheap.

Location NCPosts: 257 Amazing

I was actually looking forward to a free IF because I have been conditioned to expect this with a free Daredevil, a free Luke Cage, and a free Dr. Strange...

I'm a bit bummed...

Ragnarok 'n Roll

Any chance we could get server 100% Exp boost instead of 50% for a day/weekend due to server issues?

@nnks said:
I am not understand.

Because gaz has given away a free Luke Cage and a free Dare Devil hero token when their Netflix series were released. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

welp guess theres no reason to get back to the game then

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

Wish List:

Hero: Dr. Doom, Juggernaut

Team-Up: Spider-Woman, Wasp, Havok, Falcon (Civil War), Firestar

edited March 17

And the reason that we didn't get token
For this costume because > @Skotcho said:

@nnks said:
I am not understand.

Because gaz has given away a free Luke Cage and a free Dare Devil hero token when their Netflix series were released. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

Thanks for info tho. I was quit the game on that event.
Maybe this time they don't offer free token because, last time the result wasn't on point i guess.

Can we have more comic related costume? please...

Location New YorkPosts: 80 Mighty

Don't know if this would be the right place to ask but @Asros @KomoriMan are the new Iron Fist achievements going to stick around or will they be unobtainable after this "event" is finished?