Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.12 with our Spider-Man Homecoming Event!
LAST CHANCE - All anniversary sales will end Thursday June 29 at 2:00PM PDT.

Cosmic leveling bonus

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,360 Cosmic

Nothing in the patch note event description about the cosmic leveling bonus that was said to be coming.

@AgentVapor @Asros @KomoriMan

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/4132387#Comment_4132387

Location Between the Hammer and the AnvilPosts: 20,453 Cosmic

@BWCorvus said:
Nothing in the patch note event description about the cosmic leveling bonus that was said to be coming.

@AgentVapor @Asros @KomoriMan

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/4132387#Comment_4132387

10 bucks says it was a typo in the first place. Will be disappointed if so.

@Asros said:
It is on.

Is it the normal 1/12.5?

@Asros said:
It is on.

Great. WHAT is it?

@Asros said:
It is on.

Is it the same as the cosmic event I think is what people mean

@Asros said:
Yes. Same as cosmic event.

Ty, boost here i come.

Location Parts UnknownPosts: 680 Amazing
edited March 16

If anyone has a Cosmic leveled Iron Fist, and another character, could you test this for the double check? That would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Got some in-game confirmation that it is active. In case anyone was wondering.

edited March 16

nevermind.

Location Somewhere between your imagination and the purple rainPosts: 62 Mighty
edited March 16

Im getting DC after 15 mins or so of playing with this new patch, any clues?, Im not the only one, already posted on tech subforum !

Location Slums of ShaolinPosts: 159 Incredible

Doesn't feel like any cosmic xp bonus going on

edited March 16

@LeanHard said:

@Asros can you double check this for us (once the servers come back up). It doesn't seem like it is, to me either. Usually with ~1200 xp, during cosmic week (42% xp bonus plus half leveling) i'm getting a lot more xp then im getting currently with with 1150 (50% bonus plus half leveling). I should actually be getting MORE then normal, not less because of the higher server side boost.

Usually i can get level 20 in about 5 waves of holosim..i have ran 5 already and only level 11 (same wave types).

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

@Asros can you double check this for us (once the servers come back up). It doesn't seem like it is, to me either. Usually with ~1200 xp, during cosmic week (42% xp bonus plus half leveling) i'm getting a lot more xp then im getting currently with with 1150 (50% bonus plus half leveling). I should actually be getting MORE then normal, not less because of the higher server side boost.

Usually i can get level 20 in about 5 waves of holosim..i have ran 5 already and only level 11 (same wave types).

I was feeling the same way, progress was feeling slower than usual.
I had someone actually check with Cosmic Terminal boss to see and it was active. He had EXP boosts, but got ~175,000 EXP per orb of Taskmaster on a Cosmic non-IF character and ~250,000 EXP per orb on Cosmic IF.

Don't forget, during the Cosmic Week/Wolvie Event, server side was actually in the 142% area, not 42%. So that made an even bigger difference.

edited March 16

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

I had someone actually check with Cosmic Terminal boss to see and it was active. He had EXP boosts, but got ~175,000 EXP per orb of Taskmaster on a Cosmic non-IF character and ~250,000 EXP per orb on Cosmic IF.

Don't forget, during the Cosmic Week/Wolvie Event, server side was actually in the 142% area, not 42%. So that made an even bigger difference.

Why would it have been 142? It was 42% server side and then 50% for just x23 and wolv. But thanks for the info about level 60.

Pro FounderPosts: 966 Amazing

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

There was something strange in the last cosmic event where orb where somehow giving more xp than other events. Maybe this is fixed on not apply to this event, hence the difference you see.

@vthree What do you experience ?

ALL THE DEADPOOLSPosts: 1,240 Fantastic

I leveled a lot of heroes to 25 in holosim last cosmic event. It definitely seems a lot slower today with same amount of boosts. It usually doesn't start feeling slow to upper teens to me, today it feels slow just getting to 10.

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

Why would it have been 142? It was 42% server side and then 50% for just x23 and wolv. But thanks for the info about level 60.

When I did my Cosmic Taskmaster EXP boss orb drop test (which I do on my Red Cable, 200% synergy, no boosts), we were only getting ~2,037,000 EXP per boss orb on the previous Cosmic Chaos week.
During Wolvie and X, it jumped to ~3,228,000 EXP per orb.
Where as even during the 100% server-side event was only netting us to ~2,869,000 EXP per orb.

However, ever since the whole Cosmic Boss orb change went through, there has been a drop of over 2,000,000 EXP per boss kill that has gone missing. Was really hoping the spike I saw during the Wolvie week was a slight remedy to that. Unfortunately that was debunked when we had ARMOR take over, with Wolvie Event active, and EXP went down again. Hence the reason players were feeling the EXP was lower than the previous week, when we technically had a higher server-side % 42 --> 50.

Pro FounderPosts: 966 Amazing

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

When I did my Cosmic Taskmaster EXP boss orb drop test (which I do on my Red Cable, 200% synergy, no boosts), we were only getting ~2,037,000 EXP per boss orb on the previous Cosmic Chaos week.
Where as even during the 100% server-side event was only netting us to ~2,869,000 EXP per orb.

However, ever since the whole Cosmic Boss orb change went through, there has been a drop of over 2,000,000 EXP per boss kill that has gone missing. Was really hoping the spike I saw during the Wolvie week was a slight remedy to that. Unfortunately that was debunked when we had ARMOR take over, with Wolvie Event active, and EXP went down again. Hence the reason players were feeling the EXP was lower than the previous week, when we technically had a higher server-side % 42 --> 50.

And what's the orb at with this event ? is it cosmic level, or level post cosmic ?
We actually saw less xp when the server side bonus went from 42 -> 100, not just 50...

@Grinns said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@Platymantis said:

@BWCorvus said:

@LeanHard said:

And what's the orb at with this event ? is it cosmic level, or level post cosmic ?
We actually saw less xp when the server side bonus went from 42 -> 100, not just 50...

My mistake, forgot the EXP was 100% last event. But the same reason applies. That's why I stated the server-side must have been around 142% at the time.

This event, same Red leveled Cable, ~2,152,000 EXp per orb off Cosmic Taskmaster.

@Grinns and when I tested it on my Red leveled Iron Fist before hitting the Comsic Prestige, it was around ~3,100,000 EXP per orb. So I knew the 50% EXp for IF was active and I had someone else actually check to see if his Cosmic Prestige was 1/12.5 instead of 1/25 and it was active too.