Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

(Resolved) [BUG] Fixit : Fisk Tower (Story) enemies do not count

edited March 15

Since the Fisk tower revamp (floor 20 + floor 31 ...) the elite kills are not taken in consideration for the Fixit achievement.
I've started the chapter 4 with 947/1989 and finished with the same score.

@Malebogia said:
Since the Fisk tower revamp (floor 20 + floor 31 ...) the elite kills are not taken in consideration for the Fixit achievement.

I can't find this acheev anymore, had finished the Tower stuff (pre revamp) and was about to run xdef to complete it.

edited February 24

)> @Hayden09 said:

@Malebogia said:

I can't find this acheev anymore, had finished the Tower stuff (pre revamp) and was about to run xdef to complete it.

I confirm the event still exists. Go to Misc > Advanced. See below

Cheers! :)

why not include in the fisk tower? :/ what to do now? this is my last task.... ;/ HELP !!!

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 771 Amazing

Damn this achieve is too much as it is. 2000 elites at fisk tower... damn. someone was really sadistic.

Nobody can help? okay... I will speak to you how I will do this achievement :) Keep ya head up

@Milek23 said:
Nobody can help? okay... I will speak to you how I will do this achievement :) Keep ya head up

I think it is a side effect of the tower revamp. So nobody can help but the devs.

Tagging Gaz to assign this issue to the concerned team
@Asros @KomoriMan

It must have to do with the chapter revamp because my count was going up as of a few days ago.

Location GuayaquilPosts: 124 Incredible

With red difficult will appear between 30 and 35 elites

Location 1776Posts: 254 Amazing

Strange. I did it fine just last week. Got the remaining 1000+ kills in a few hours. It's actually easier now than it was before the patch.

@LibertyOrDeth said:
Strange. I did it fine just last week. Got the remaining 1000+ kills in a few hours. It's actually easier now than it was before the patch.

Obviously. It has been fixed in the last patch :)
See here :
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/315652/marvel-heroes-2016-2-05-patch-notes#latest

"Fixed an issue where Elite enemies in the updated Fisk Tower region were not counting towards the Fixit Achievement"

Did it also this morning
:P

@zWolfiez

Perhaps you can close this thread ?

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 207 Staff

It looks like the issue has been resolved. If anyone has any more trouble, feel free to either make a new thread or message me and I can re-open this.

This discussion has been closed.