Categories

Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Friday Summary - 3/10

Yin
Yin
CovertLocation On a date with Lady DeadpoolPosts: 6,635 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@SitoxNJ said:
So about those Post Kitty BUE updates... @KomoriMan <3 :)

No news on that yet! Changes to Iron Fist, Squirrel Girl, and iterations to Black Bolt are currently on the table.

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan How about them results my man?

They are being worked on!

What or if heroes after Nick Fury?

Posts: 3,608 Uncanny
edited March 13

@KomoriMan said:

@SitoxNJ said:
So about those Post Kitty BUE updates... @KomoriMan <3 :)

No news on that yet! Changes to Iron Fist, Squirrel Girl, and iterations to Black Bolt are currently on the table.

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan How about them results my man?

They are being worked on!

eek your alive...been so quiet had hoped my assasins got you guys!!! I knew I should have paid deadpool in Chimychanga's ahem :> When will we see TC back up?

AssembledLocation Doomsaw's Front LawnPosts: 1,517 Fantastic

@komoriman , will the devs ever address the goal of endgame as BUE progresses?

Posts: 103 Incredible

@Broodelli said:
Are there any plans in the near future to do a tuning pass for heroes who need it? At this point I'd even settle for an update from the developers where they think some of the weaker heroes stand.

Please wait till they are done nerfing the top, once complete all will be around 3 min ttk and Captain America won't feel so sad. Soon...

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 3,504 Uncanny

So I have noticed a box that stays on the screen that describes the difficulty level. I have to re-log to remove it. Is there something I can do to remove it from covering the screen. It really gets in the way when looking through my stash.

Posts: 53 Mighty

@KomoriMan

hey man,how pm you?

i read we can pm for suggestion :D

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,329 Staff

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@SitoxNJ said:
So about those Post Kitty BUE updates... @KomoriMan <3 :)

No news on that yet! Changes to Iron Fist, Squirrel Girl, and iterations to Black Bolt are currently on the table.

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan How about them results my man?

They are being worked on!

eek your alive...been so quiet had hoped my assasins got you guys!!! I knew I should have paid deadpool in Chimychanga's ahem :> When will we see TC back up?

Sorry for the delay :(

So as you know, TC has been updated yesterday with more changes and bug fixes! Please continue to provide your feedback. Thanks!

@trogeta said:
So I have noticed a box that stays on the screen that describes the difficulty level. I have to re-log to remove it. Is there something I can do to remove it from covering the screen. It really gets in the way when looking through my stash.

If you experience it every-time you log in, provide a screenshot and create a thread in Technical Support.

@DonnieCats said:
@KomoriMan

hey man,how pm you?

i read we can pm for suggestion :D

When you click on my profile and go to my profile page, click on the "envelope" icon and you'll be able to send me a PM.

Posts: 2,624 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay :(

I understand that we are nowhere near the release of the Bosses and mobs devblog.

But could we get info about the upcoming events ?

Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

We are already the 14th after all.

Thanks.

Posts: 4,595 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@SitoxNJ said:
So about those Post Kitty BUE updates... @KomoriMan <3 :)

No news on that yet! Changes to Iron Fist, Squirrel Girl, and iterations to Black Bolt are currently on the table.

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan How about them results my man?

They are being worked on!

eek your alive...been so quiet had hoped my assasins got you guys!!! I knew I should have paid deadpool in Chimychanga's ahem :> When will we see TC back up?

Sorry for the delay :(

So as you know, TC has been updated yesterday with more changes and bug fixes! Please continue to provide your feedback. Thanks!

@trogeta said:
So I have noticed a box that stays on the screen that describes the difficulty level. I have to re-log to remove it. Is there something I can do to remove it from covering the screen. It really gets in the way when looking through my stash.

If you experience it every-time you log in, provide a screenshot and create a thread in Technical Support.

@DonnieCats said:
@KomoriMan

hey man,how pm you?

i read we can pm for suggestion :D

When you click on my profile and go to my profile page, click on the "envelope" icon and you'll be able to send me a PM.

Hey @KomoriMan just curious but is some of the Iron Fist stuff set for TC today or tommorow... :)

Stark-TechPosts: 1,925 Fantastic

@KomoriMan Close to posting the winners?

Posts: 83 Mighty

@KomoriMan said:

@Rasetsu said:

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay :(

I understand that we are nowhere near the release of the Bosses and mobs devblog.

But could we get info about the upcoming events ?

Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

We are already the 14th after all.

Thanks.

I will be posting the event details today!

Also... Nick Fury!



Can you by any chance fix the powers bar? there used to be 3 sets to customize powers but now there's only one bar to cram in powers and it gets strenuous trying to use different set sof powers into one bar.

AssembledLocation CaliforniaPosts: 923 Amazing

Nick looks great, love this character model. Sure hoping we get old-school Nick too (I grew up with that version). Looking forward to this Hero, can't wait to see how he plays.

Location The Dark Side of the MoonPosts: 417 Amazing

@Neatstar said:

@KomoriMan said:

@Rasetsu said:

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay :(

I understand that we are nowhere near the release of the Bosses and mobs devblog.

But could we get info about the upcoming events ?

Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

We are already the 14th after all.

Thanks.

I will be posting the event details today!

Also... Nick Fury!



Can you by any chance fix the powers bar? there used to be 3 sets to customize powers but now there's only one bar to cram in powers and it gets strenuous trying to use different set sof powers into one bar.

nothing to fix,the one bar is intended.

i suggest you read all patch notes and information related to the BUE.

Lux
Lux
Posts: 2,013 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@Rasetsu said:

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay :(

I understand that we are nowhere near the release of the Bosses and mobs devblog.

But could we get info about the upcoming events ?

Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

We are already the 14th after all.

Thanks.

I will be posting the event details today!

Also... Nick Fury!



That model looks crazy good!

Location ThedasPosts: 16,446 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@Rasetsu said:

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay :(

I understand that we are nowhere near the release of the Bosses and mobs devblog.

But could we get info about the upcoming events ?

Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

We are already the 14th after all.

Thanks.

I will be posting the event details today!

Also... Nick Fury!



Wow that's amazing! Who did it?'

Location Stealth ModePosts: 5,787 Cosmic

Need Trench coat Fury either version please.

Sign In or Register to comment.