Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.12 with our Spider-Man Homecoming Event!
LAST CHANCE - All anniversary sales will end Thursday June 29 at 2:00PM PDT.

(Filed) Black Widow Timed detonation bug

Location Somewhere waiting on bug fixesPosts: 25 Mighty
edited March 14

Was running cosmic trial with BW and had to bodyslide out to fix a trait. Now its stuck on the detonator instead of the bombs themselves. Need the move to run cosmic and can't. Relogged and even quit and restarted the game. Still stuck.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 207 Staff

I will have our QA team look into this ASAP.

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,486 Fantastic

Have you tried to reset traits and or double check to make sure your build is on the right number. As in you are assigned to build A but your tab of saved builds is build B from the 12345++ at the bottom left of the powers menu.

I still do that sometimes. Trying to drag a power or change something only to see it defaults to another tabbed build :(

maybe remove gear too and re equip and remember if all else fails..

at least you are not this woman... life could be worse.

@XIVirgo said:
Have you tried to reset traits and or double check to make sure your build is on the right number. As in you are assigned to build A but your tab of saved builds is build B from the 12345++ at the bottom left of the powers menu.

I still do that sometimes. Trying to drag a power or change something only to see it defaults to another tabbed build :(

maybe remove gear too and re equip and remember if all else fails..

at least you are not this woman... life could be worse.

Yeah I tried everything. Its just stuck. Even in the power tree itself.

GazillionLocation San Mateo, CAPosts: 1,431 Staff

This is probably obvious but I have to ask anyway - have you tried activating the skill on your bar? Remote Detonator should always swap back to the bomb after it has been activated.

Yeah. When I say stuck, I mean stuck. No snap back, just stuck.

Any suggestions?