Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers will be going offline at 6 AM PST for a game update. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.
LAST CHANCE - Fortune Favors You Sale & Variant Costume Availability will end at Noon PST Thursday February 23rd.

Can we get more boss artifacts in Doom terminal bounties?

Posts: 331 Amazing

@Asros said:

@XIVirgo said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

does Hell's Kitchen North as a level 60 set to heroic mode Story Venom fight have a chance to drop non cosmic artifact of his?

I've been doing Cosmic Doom terminal like crazy and hunting patrols only for this boss for his item.

Would be very welcomed in patch notes for new items all possible areas to nab these goodies.

I'm trying Danger room right now in the Marsh for Venom but yeah I wonder if it is on his loot table.

Anywho TY for the update on Doom terminal loot thats something! :D

No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

Oh.. My stars and garters!! I have been wasting the little time my 2 year old allows....

Posts: 2,913 Fantastic

@Asros said:
No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

are you talking about specifically Venom's artifact there or artifacts in general?

GazillionPosts: 4,155 Staff

@HiMyNameIsLeo said:

@Asros said:
No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

are you talking about specifically Venom's artifact there or artifacts in general?

Boss artifacts

Posts: 321 Amazing

Any plans to have comic artis drop in DRs? Not sure if that was mentioned elsewhere.

Posts: 2,522 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@HiMyNameIsLeo said:

@Asros said:
No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

are you talking about specifically Venom's artifact there or artifacts in general?

Boss artifacts

Is there a reason as to why they can't drop in Danger room? I really want to revisit danger room but ever since the BUE I don't really have a reason to.

Posts: 3,268 Uncanny

@Asros said:

@XIVirgo said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

does Hell's Kitchen North as a level 60 set to heroic mode Story Venom fight have a chance to drop non cosmic artifact of his?

I've been doing Cosmic Doom terminal like crazy and hunting patrols only for this boss for his item.

Would be very welcomed in patch notes for new items all possible areas to nab these goodies.

I'm trying Danger room right now in the Marsh for Venom but yeah I wonder if it is on his loot table.

Anywho TY for the update on Doom terminal loot thats something! :D

No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

could that change, kinda hard to get loki's drop when he's only in ICP and story mode with 30-90 minutes between runs,

Location Pittsburgh Posts: 158 Incredible

How about a Cosmic Mysterious Crimson Box with DR merits? My biggest complaint about DR is the lack of reward for some of the hardest content in the game. I really enjoy DR, but the time vs reward is not there.

Posts: 105 Incredible
edited February 17

Yes! I want more Venom for the visuals.

Posts: 1,016 Fantastic

@Poland said:
Cosmic boss artifacts were definitely dropping from bosses AND bounty chests in Terminals all week. I collected several just last evening.

Something has changed since last night (and given the high drop rate all week I have a hard time blaming RNG).

I'll just assume you're joking.

I must have ran some 100 cosmic terminals and spent countless hours in cosmic patrol zones. I still think Cosmic Artifacts are a myth as a haven't seen a single one drop.

The guys complains about 12 runs without a drop... pffffffff...

Good one, fella, good joke.

AssembledLocation CaliforniaPosts: 820 Amazing
edited February 17

@Kupursk said:

@Poland said:
Cosmic boss artifacts were definitely dropping from bosses AND bounty chests in Terminals all week. I collected several just last evening.

Something has changed since last night (and given the high drop rate all week I have a hard time blaming RNG).

I'll just assume you're joking.

I must have ran some 100 cosmic terminals and spent countless hours in cosmic patrol zones. I still think Cosmic Artifacts are a myth as a haven't seen a single one drop.

The guys complains about 12 runs without a drop... pffffffff...

Good one, fella, good joke.

Sorry about your bad luck bro, keep at it (builds character)!

Posts: 309 Amazing
edited February 17

@Asros said:

No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

Will cosmics ever drop in Danger room?

True BelieverLocation Singapore is already so small, i am still in SingaporePosts: 3,043 Uncanny

@asros can you confirm cosmic hyde formula artifact at CICP still drop from mr hyde?

been getting only cosmic cargil & normal hyde formula drop.

InvinciblePosts: 530 Amazing
edited February 17

@Asros said:

@XIVirgo said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

does Hell's Kitchen North as a level 60 set to heroic mode Story Venom fight have a chance to drop non cosmic artifact of his?

I've been doing Cosmic Doom terminal like crazy and hunting patrols only for this boss for his item.

Would be very welcomed in patch notes for new items all possible areas to nab these goodies.

I'm trying Danger room right now in the Marsh for Venom but yeah I wonder if it is on his loot table.

Anywho TY for the update on Doom terminal loot thats something! :D

No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

But I got a Broken Crown off of Story Loki when I was finishing cosmic prestiging Rocket...

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,268 Fantastic

@KILLMODEON said:
@asros can you confirm cosmic hyde formula artifact at CICP still drop from mr hyde?

been getting only cosmic cargil & normal hyde formula drop.

I've got cosmic hyde artifact in ICP. YOU CAN DO ITTT

GuardianLocation King Ding-Dong of Poo Poo MountainPosts: 2,011 Fantastic

I would also like to see them drop in CDR since that's where I've been living lately.

Posts: 2,391 Fantastic

@Asros I would like one precision about Doom bounties: will they drop artifacts of the bosses inside this specific instance of the terminal or all the possible artifacts of all the possible bosses that can be found in Doom terminal ?

Basically if I want a cosmic fury mane, will bounties give me a chance at it even if Sabretooth is not in this specific instance ?

Location Out farming a COSMIC Kool-Aid Man Was Right T-shirtPosts: 1,507 Fantastic

@Asros said:

@jsmithh said:
@Asros I would like one precision about Doom bounties: will they drop artifacts of the bosses inside this specific instance of the terminal or all the possible artifacts of all the possible bosses that can be found in Doom terminal ?

Basically if I want a cosmic fury mane, will bounties give me a chance at it even if Sabretooth is not in this specific instance ?

Yes, it will.

Time to get my overalls, pitchfork and trusty hat and drive the tractor on over to cosmic Doom for some farmin'! Good thing I just leveled up and geared Reed, perfect for the task. :D

Posts: 2,391 Fantastic
edited February 17

Cosmic Doom terminal is the new CMM. Can find every thing you want in there :D

Sign In or Register to comment.