Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are back online with game update 2.03!

[Test Center] Upcoming Adam Warlock Vendor Change

Hey folks,

One thing that we wanted to get the message out on a little early before it hits Test Center is a change to Adam Warlock and how Heroes and Team-Ups can be unlocked.

In an upcoming build, we are going to move entirely to the Hero & Team-Up Roster for the purposes of unlocking Heroes and Team-Ups, so Adam Warlock will no longer offer Hero or Team-Up Tokens as a part of his inventory.

There won't be any currency related changes as a side effect of this - you'll still be able to purchase Heroes and Team-Ups with both Eternity Splinters and Gs, with the same costs as normal. We're simply clearing out these tokens from Adam Warlock's inventory as they've become redundant with the Roster form of unlocks.

This change will hit Test Center likely within the next couple updates, so we wanted to ensure folks were aware and didn't panic if they saw that Adam Warlock's inventory had suddenly gotten much smaller.

Thanks!

Location Somewhere doing somethingPosts: 2,586 Fantastic

Aw... but i liked it....

Just to understand,

Hero tokens and team-up tokens are being removed from Adam Warlocks inventory but everything else (Random boxes) are staying correct?

Location Somewhere doing somethingPosts: 2,586 Fantastic

@Asros said:

@SpaceMomo said:
Aw... but i liked it....

Just to understand,

Hero tokens and team-up tokens are being removed from Adam Warlocks inventory but everything else (Random boxes) are staying correct?

Yep.

Awesome.

Askani'sonLocation Concrete JunglePosts: 615 Amazing

Hmmmm what will Adam sell now??

where i'm i going go to buy heroes and team-up with es?

AssembledLocation San Francisco Bay AreaPosts: 1,292 Fantastic

well, that will finally stop those 600 splinter teamups from selling at the wrong price for a week. I bet QA will be happy with one less test plan to run!

Location Hoping to meet the Hulkling of my life. Posts: 2,226 Fantastic
edited February 17

@Roscuro said:
where i'm i going go to buy heroes and team-up with es?

Hero & Team-Up roster.

@AgentVapor said:
In an upcoming build, we are going to move entirely to the Hero & Team-Up Roster for the purposes of unlocking Heroes and Team-Ups, so Adam Warlock will no longer offer Hero or Team-Up Tokens as a part of his inventory.

Location Blade of VengeancePosts: 10,470 Cosmic

Stupid question:

Where will the heroes and team-ups be sold? I admittedly have gotten all mine from Warlock and random boxes, etc.

I thought I read "Upcoming Adam Warlock playable" hahaha but nice change.

Location Blade of VengeancePosts: 10,470 Cosmic

Also who else didn't read the full title at first and thought this was a thread for Adam Warlock Hero/Team-up?