Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are back online with game update 2.03!

Pre-Order Black Bolt Hero Pack!

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 909 Staff

Having experienced terrigenesis before he was born, Blackagar Boltagon was granted frighteningly destructive powers. With a voice strong enough to destroy whole worlds, his parents would isolate and teach him to control his abilities. Finding silent companionship in one of his few visitors, Medusalith Amaquelin, the two’s romance would blossom into marriage.

But when Blackagar used his voice to protect the city, many lives of the Inhumans’ leading council were lost--including his parents. Blackagar reluctantly inherited the mantle of King of the Inhumans with Medusalith at his side. Though he justly serves the people of Attilan through the wise words his council, he chooses his own words to protect Attilan from those who would put the Inhumans in danger.

Grab the Black Bolt Hero Pack to get...

• Black Bolt
  • 2 Costumes Black Bolt All-New All-Different Costume (Default), Black Bolt Classic Costume
  • Black Bolt Hero S.T.A.S.H. (extra Hero specific inventory)
  • 6x Fortune Cards (One each of Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
  • 2 XP Boosts

If you want to pre-order, head to this link.

Pro FounderLocation VancouverPosts: 844 Amazing

Stash cards still? No offence but the Mark 1-6 are pretty stale at this point and don't excite me much anymore. Meh, boosts I guess.

Pro FounderLocation VancouverPosts: 844 Amazing

@Pterodactyl said:

Fun Fact: She's his first cousin...

Cue the banjo music..

@Pterodactyl said:

@KomoriMan said:

Having experienced terrigenesis before he was born, Blackagar Boltagon was granted frighteningly destructive powers. With a voice strong enough to destroy whole worlds, his parents would isolate and teach him to control his abilities. Finding silent companionship in one of his few visitors, Medusalith Amaquelin, the two’s romance would blossom into marriage.

Fun Fact: She's his first cousin...

2nd cousins! But... yeah :P

@KomoriMan Why is the all new all different costume the default one? Shouldn't the default be the classic one by definition?

@LordMilutin It goes onto your account!

Eh, the risk of birth defects is basically the same as when older women give birth. Not even that noticeable once you get past second cousin anyway. If it was good enough for Darwin...

Location In a galaxy far far away...Posts: 4,459 Cosmic
WebheadLocation OntarioPosts: 810 Amazing

Awesome, can't wait, Black Bolt is one of my favorite characters.

AssembledLocation San Francisco Bay AreaPosts: 1,292 Fantastic

At this point, he still has no inner monologue that players can hear, right? Almost nothing spoken, as lore correct?

Location Crimson CosmosPosts: 821 Amazing

Preordered him for me and my bro :), I plan to buy him for my friend as well.

Location Behind YouPosts: 327 Amazing

Oh I have mixed feelings about this. Black Bolt is never complete without Medusa.

edited February 17

wheres the blackbolt/medusa bundle @KomoriMan ?...they weresuppose to ship together

@FHCrippler said:
wheres the blackbolt/medusa bundle @KomoriMan ?...they weresuppose to ship together

I think it's been stated a few times that Medusa more than likely needs more time. I mean, hair in this game has a history of being difficult, so someone who is basically the Cousin It of the Marvel Universe is not going to be easy to implement.

eh too bad.i was actually gonna pay for the bundle...now ill just use splinters and get black bolt..good for me..bad for gaz

CovertPosts: 2,137 Cosmic

@VenusSky said:
Blackagar Boltagon.

Still the stupidest name in marvel history.

so stupid it circles back around to being awesome. like a REALLY bad movie that you cant help but love.

True BelieverPosts: 511 Amazing

@VenusSky said:
Blackagar Boltagon.

Still the stupidest name in marvel history.

How I feel when saying his name.

I like that his name has absolutely nothing to do with him.