Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Many VUs currently on the TC (pictures inside)

@RocketWarlock said:

@Grunge said:
So did Thor get a material pass or an actual update? He's still funny-looking in the face to me.

It's a new model, it's pretty much exactly how his face looked in that run

Oh ok, here's hoping he gets his Unworthy costume. :D

"Oh don't fret so, Reed! I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." -Susan Storm
Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,394 Cosmic

@Edzew said:

what is up with this bike?!?!? :( where is the cool 90's bike??

this is what he should be riding on

i don't wana be Nick Cage Ghost Rider! :p

though i guess Nick Cage Ghost Rider is better than Bleach/Initial D Ghost Driver :p :))

The in game GR is Johnny Blaze, the other rider is Danny Ketch. Maybe one day they add him as a costume.

edited February 16

Is Scarlet Witch gonna get a material pass? And her hair fixed please! I'm honestly really disappointed, she deserves a better VU than that, but I'm sure with a bith more polishing she could be great.

Also... Please stop with the complaints about her body. It's tiring to see that everytime a female model doesn't look skinny like a supermodel. We should focus on the fact that her textures are completely lackluster, and her hair is clipping through the tiara.

Planet Hulk Costume:

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,041 Uncanny

@TheDink looked at every thing and they all look great! I did notice a line going down the middle of gambit though. Middle of his neck down his chest and continuing down his legs to his boots. I upped the settings for better graphics in game, but it was still there. Has anyone else noticed this? I also have an issue with Spider-Man's new default VU as well. I posted about it in the Spidey fourm.

They all are insanely good, I might even play GR again just to because it looks so good.

@TheDink said:
@trogeta: That Gambit does not have his material pass O_o someone posted pics of him with his material pass in this thread somewhere or you can check my wall.

Do you know if JAYNA'S Scarlet Witch VU will have some changes ? Maybe a material pass or something else ? Since Jayna does not seem to have a forum account ^^

" While I Live... and until I die... I am an Avenger ! "

Location X-MansionPosts: 1,471 Fantastic

@Mistermutant said:

@EdNeoAngelo said:
Any news about Jean Grey Goblin Queen's VU ?

Do you mean black queen? Madelyne isn't in game lol

YET.

Location CancerversePosts: 2,056 Cosmic

@markecho said:

@RDroid said:
Planet Hulk Costume:

hmmm, I like the original better.

That's gonna suck for those who bought the original and do not like the VU...

Much preferred the original to this update. As this isn't a default but a paid for costume, it would be nice to have a choice but I suspect that isn't in the works.

Can't please everyone. Oh well.

Location DFWPosts: 3,366 Uncanny

@Raijinmeister said:

@Edzew said:

what is up with this bike?!?!? :( where is the cool 90's bike??

this is what he should be riding on

i don't wana be Nick Cage Ghost Rider! :p

though i guess Nick Cage Ghost Rider is better than Bleach/Initial D Ghost Driver :p :))

The in game GR is Johnny Blaze, the other rider is Danny Ketch. Maybe one day they add him as a costume.

Danny Ketch

Johnny Blaze

i don't think i have ever seen Johnny Blaze have the spiked leather Jacket other than Nick Cage Ghost rider. unless this is something new. i always thought that the first pic i linked was Danny Ketch costume in game.

Thor looks old as Trash Panda! lol

Location 612 Wharf Ave.Posts: 40 Mighty
edited February 17

From what I've seen, I've got a couple of critiques all about just the heads of a few of them.

I don't know if they're not done with their material pass like Gambit or something, but Punisher straight up looks like old Al Pacino with those jowls, and Hulk's whole head looks super odd with the lighter patches and that army issue high and tight he's got going on.

Lastly, and unlike my first two complaints mostly about textures, this one concerns Thor's face still being way too wide in my opinion, and it straight up looks like he doesn't even have eyes.

That's all I can manage to complain about, though. Beyond stoked for the Gambit, The Captain, Scarlet Witch, and Black Suit Spidey updates.

Anyone know Arabic? Please translate what's written on the fuselage. Almost looks like gibberish to me. Or is it an actual phrase?

>

Why can't we have her with asiatic eyes? Please!

Location Stark Tower, Earth-616Posts: 281 Amazing

I have no idea why Gaz is doing a VU for Psylocke. She looks pretty darn fantastic as it is right now.

Location Stark Tower, Earth-616Posts: 281 Amazing
edited February 17

Why can't you guys just do VUs for alternate costumes instead? Especially those that are actually overdue. Storm's 90s costume for example, instead of her current default; which again I have no issues with at all, or Carol Danver's Ms Marvel costume. Don't go fixing something that isn't broken!

Location Putting You Back In Your PlacePosts: 1,084 Fantastic

can storms ultimate get a VU considering its a rare costume a VU would make more people want it and put it up to scale with the others.

Owning carnage stans/marks MH Videos Wasp2018

edited February 17

@AgentGhost085 said:
Why can't you guys just do VUs for alternate costumes instead? Especially those that are actually overdue. Storm's 90s costume for example, instead of her current default; which again I have no issues with at all, or Carol Danver's Ms Marvel costume. Don't go fixing something that isn't broken!

Both of those costumes are getting VUs. Dink already confirmed that a while ago. :)