Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers will be going offline at 6 AM PST for a game update. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.
LAST CHANCE - Fortune Favors You Sale & Variant Costume Availability will end at Noon PST Thursday February 23rd.

Disconnected from Test Center

Trying to log in with my account disconnects me once it starts loading. Tried with gf's account and I can enter normally. The only difference is that I was playing Black Bolt before the update.

@Asros @AgentVapor

@RDroid said:
Trying to log in with my account disconnects me once it starts loading. Tried with gf's account and I can enter normally. The only difference is that I was playing Black Bolt before the update.

@Asros @AgentVapor

Me too i was playing with Black bolt yesterday and now this happens to me too :(

Looking into it now.

Location Tony Bing GamingPosts: 4,548 Cosmic

Same thing. Was on Winter Soldier when I logged back in I was rolled back 5-10mins.

Location Awaiting approval...Posts: 1,688 Fantastic

@AgentVapor said:
Looking into it now.

I was playing without issue, then I switch to Punisher and BAM ! DISCONNECTED.

...and now I can't logg in.

Location Awaiting approval...Posts: 1,688 Fantastic

@AgentVapor

I have the message : " ERROR SAVING CHARACTER, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT " now on the loggin screen !

Location Ft Lauderdale, FLAPosts: 492 Amazing

While in Cosmic Trial Vs. Red Skull with Black Bolt.. Adminitstration: Shutting Server down. Noooooooo :'(

Ah well.. Gotta fix the important things :)

Location FrancePosts: 220 Amazing

Same here. I was playing Black Bolt and I logged out with him on the previous update.

Yeah we took Test Center back down for a bit to see if we can address the database issue causing the disconnects on some accounts. Hang tight folks.

Okay, Test Center should be back up and running. For today Achievements will not be accessible on Test Center to prevent any further disconnect issues while we work on resolving the source problem.

edited February 16

One more update - we're going to bring Test Center down once more here in a few minutes. Downtime should be brief (probably 10-15 minutes), and should allow us to re-enable Achievements in Test Center.

True BelieverLocation Vancouver, BCPosts: 2,288 Fantastic

I haven't been able to log on all afternoon. It crashes on launch.