Categories

D/C and can't login (In case this is happening to others)

Location FloridaPosts: 87 Mighty

Friend and I both have this issue, just an FYI in case you came here to see if you were alone.

Was stuck on loading screen zoning into AT, alt f4 now can't log back in. Can log on my Boyfriends account fine though -.-

Location WitzeldorfPosts: 100 Incredible

Seems we both crashed going to MM and now we cant log back, but with alts we were able to log in normaly.

Cutting EdgePosts: 4 New Agent

Was in shield holo-sim alone, lag struck when it was spawning waves of ninjas, was funny watching them follow me around and do absolutely nothing. Logged out and when logging in now I get instantly disconnected.

in avengers tower.. same issue

Location The Center of MalebolgePosts: 29 Mighty
edited April 2014

Same thing here with MM. I was fighting Frightful Four, everything stopped moving except me. I quit and after I can't log back in. Hope a Dev sees this.

Just verified, I am able to login to alt accounts I made just fine, but not my main. We were zoning into MM when we got d/c and even after logging into alt accounts without fail, we cannot get into those main accounts.

Location The Center of MalebolgePosts: 29 Mighty

Restarted my computer and i was able to get back in. Weird. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Location Your BrainPosts: 25 Mighty

@iswm said:
Seems we both crashed going to MM and now we cant log back, but with alts we were able to log in normaly.

we were in a party earlier and got booted out too . . . can't log in now . . .

edited April 2014

@LordGraySkull said:
Restarted my computer and i was able to get back in. Weird. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Seems odd, but worth a try, thanks for the suggestion! Will edit if it worked for me :)

EDIT: Well he was right, it worked for me as well.. my friend is giving it a go now also.

@LordGraySkull said:

Restarted comp and router and didn't work. :(

@Catixie said:
Restarted comp and router and didn't work. :(

Dang... it seems odd that a computer restart would make the difference to me, but what do I know.. I can tell you however it worked for me after I did the restart as suggested :(

restart worked too. very bad

i cant login either

got rolled back after restarting and login in.

AssembledLocation The Land Down UnderPosts: 712 Amazing

Same issue here. The fact people are getting back in after a reboot suggests it could be a temp file issue causing the problem. One thing to perhaps clarify is if you are using the standalone client or via Steam.

I am via Steam, going to try clearing some temp files before rebooting...

steam

Location WitzeldorfPosts: 100 Incredible
edited April 2014

rebooting didnt work for me with standalone

@okokyouverypro said:
got rolled back after restarting and login in.

This is a known bug form some areas, the most confirmed is MM

Update: I am not using Steam. Now even though it let me relog after a reboot on my acct, my friend who got d/c at same time as me cannot get back on, even if I try to log into his acct it wont work. So I am thinking the reboot has nothing to do with it, since I logged in on my PC but I cant log in his acct from same PC.. hmmm

Also I have noticed as he tries to login to his acct, I get the chat message that he has logged in or out, even though on the client side he stays stuck on the Loki screen after attempting to log in.

TDL
TDL

I am having issues too. I can login...and that works. I get taken to the Hub I was in last. The Welcome pop-up loads as does everyone and whatever they are doing in those first couple of seconds when I load in...then everything freezes. People are stuck running in place, the store won't load, I can move but only a certain distance before there is just grey nothing (the entire hub obviously did not load). I am unable to change characters, donate to shop, buy something from a shop, use the bank, change my inventory, etc. If I try to warp to another hub nothing happens. However, I am able to use the ESC menu to get back to the login page. When logging in again I am then in the Hub I chose to warp to before...however this entire freeze happens the exact same way all over again.

I have tried re-logging 6 times now, included a reboot of my computer after the first 4. I am using Steam...not sure what is wrong but I definitely cannot play right now.