Iceman Presale Available now! Preorder Iceman's Hero Pack now for 10% off the regular price.

Categories

Bonus Team-Up Gear Daily Gifts!

Location CaliforniaPosts: 75 Staff

Hey everyone,

We know some of you guys missed the full set of Team-Up gear given out this past weekend so we're giving everyone a second chance. Login tomorrow April 16 and Thursday April 17 for bonus Team-Up daily gifts!

Logging in tomorrow the 16th will earn you 2 Team-Up gear items, and logging in Thursday the 17th will earn you the other 2 the set!

·
Location Two inches left of insanityPosts: 761 Amazing

You are the best! Thanks! :D

·
Fearless LeaderPosts: 637 Amazing

This is nice (and an extra bonus for those of us who got the first set).

I don't suppose you've pre-planned a similar catch-up for the not-yet-announced Easter event (it's a four day weekend in Europe)?

·
True BelieverLocation Punisher's Psychiatrist (All you do is agree with him)Posts: 656 Amazing
edited April 2014

Awesome, nice to have 2 sets. Thank you gaz

·
True BelieverLocation Mojo WorldPosts: 509 Amazing

Thank you! Now I will have 2 full sets to replace some of my greens!

@AFongTwo said:
Hey everyone,

We know some of you guys missed the full set of Team-Up gear given out this past weekend so we're giving everyone a second chance. Login tomorrow April 16 and Thursday April 17 for bonus Team-Up daily gifts!

Logging in tomorrow the 16th will earn you 2 Team-Up gear items, and logging in Thursday the 17th will earn you the other 2 the set!

·
Location KansasPosts: 451 Amazing

@Skymaster said:
You should make this a permanent daily gift until the blues actually drop ;))

Eh? I got 4 blue items myself. I just assumed that was it.

·
Pro FounderLocation Cooterman's CreekPosts: 765 Amazing

Cool. I won't have to switch them around as often!

·

Woot!

Any idea when our Team-Ups will get Team-Ups?

·
Location Not CanadaPosts: 3,300 Cosmic

More gear for the team ups that I don't have!

·
OriginalLocation Marvel HeroesPosts: 3,913 Uncanny

awesome!

·
True BelieverLocation Los Angeles!Posts: 1,040 Fantastic
edited April 2014

@AFongTwo said:
Hey everyone,

Careful, @Doomsaw might think you stealing his thunder. :P

·
edited April 2014

Dammit, you can't go 'round being all thoughtful and reasonable all the time - the other game companies won't stand for it!

·
True BelieverLocation Crimson CosmosPosts: 7,405 Cosmic

@CelticPride said:
More gear for the team ups that I don't have!

Then buy them! ;)

·
Location Not CanadaPosts: 3,300 Cosmic

@Comixfan said:

None of them are worth buying to me, maybe once they release a character I like coughCleacough

·
FuturistLocation CaliPosts: 565 Amazing

awesome since cant use one of the blue ones I got because I got a better green with .5 heal a second XD. hoping the second chance nets me a blue version of the heal! either way thanks for doing this it was kind of you for everyone that missed it!

·

Using one of the greens myself too, the blue I got last time nice crit dmg on it, but without any crit it was worthless lol

·
Location FloridaPosts: 1,067 Fantastic

Teamupception.

·
Location MississippiPosts: 104 Incredible

So a full set of blues for now.. Hopefully they make drop rates little better and epics comes out soon for the gear.

·