The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are back online with update 1.49, including Achievements, Vision, the Age of Ultron mode and Scarlet Witch's 52 review!
Log into the game at anytime Saturday May 2nd (Pacific Time) for a FREE Iron Man Mark 43 Armor inspired by Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Categories

Bonus Team-Up Gear Daily Gifts!

Location CaliforniaPosts: 80 Staff

Hey everyone,

We know some of you guys missed the full set of Team-Up gear given out this past weekend so we're giving everyone a second chance. Login tomorrow April 16 and Thursday April 17 for bonus Team-Up daily gifts!

Logging in tomorrow the 16th will earn you 2 Team-Up gear items, and logging in Thursday the 17th will earn you the other 2 the set!

·
Location Two inches left of insanityPosts: 807 Amazing

You are the best! Thanks! :D

·
Fearless LeaderPosts: 649 Amazing

This is nice (and an extra bonus for those of us who got the first set).

I don't suppose you've pre-planned a similar catch-up for the not-yet-announced Easter event (it's a four day weekend in Europe)?

·
True BelieverLocation Behind the wheel of a black vanPosts: 708 Amazing
edited April 2014

Awesome, nice to have 2 sets. Thank you gaz

·
True BelieverLocation Mojo WorldPosts: 509 Amazing

Thank you! Now I will have 2 full sets to replace some of my greens!

@AFongTwo said:
Hey everyone,

We know some of you guys missed the full set of Team-Up gear given out this past weekend so we're giving everyone a second chance. Login tomorrow April 16 and Thursday April 17 for bonus Team-Up daily gifts!

Logging in tomorrow the 16th will earn you 2 Team-Up gear items, and logging in Thursday the 17th will earn you the other 2 the set!

·
Location KansasPosts: 453 Amazing

@Skymaster said:
You should make this a permanent daily gift until the blues actually drop ;))

Eh? I got 4 blue items myself. I just assumed that was it.

·
Pro FounderLocation Fogwell's GymPosts: 819 Amazing

Cool. I won't have to switch them around as often!

·

Woot!

Any idea when our Team-Ups will get Team-Ups?

·
Location Not CanadaPosts: 3,300 Cosmic

More gear for the team ups that I don't have!

·
OriginalLocation Marvel HeroesPosts: 4,134 Uncanny

awesome!

·
True BelieverLocation Los Angeles!Posts: 1,053 Fantastic
edited April 2014

@AFongTwo said:
Hey everyone,

Careful, @Doomsaw might think you stealing his thunder. :P

·
edited April 2014

Dammit, you can't go 'round being all thoughtful and reasonable all the time - the other game companies won't stand for it!

·
True BelieverLocation Crimson CosmosPosts: 8,046 Cosmic

@CelticPride said:
More gear for the team ups that I don't have!

Then buy them! ;)

·
Location Not CanadaPosts: 3,300 Cosmic

@Comixfan said:

None of them are worth buying to me, maybe once they release a character I like coughCleacough

·
FuturistLocation CaliPosts: 565 Amazing

awesome since cant use one of the blue ones I got because I got a better green with .5 heal a second XD. hoping the second chance nets me a blue version of the heal! either way thanks for doing this it was kind of you for everyone that missed it!

·

Using one of the greens myself too, the blue I got last time nice crit dmg on it, but without any crit it was worthless lol

·
Pro FounderLocation FloridaPosts: 1,068 Fantastic

Teamupception.

·
Location MississippiPosts: 119 Incredible

So a full set of blues for now.. Hopefully they make drop rates little better and epics comes out soon for the gear.

·