Categories

New Playable Hero Announcement #2 of 5 [Official]

GazillionLocation Take it in stride.Posts: 7,344 Staff
edited April 2014

In accordance with the beginning of the second fiscal quarter of the year, we're releasing a list of our newest playable heroes. This is the second announcement in our list of five new heroes.

New Playable Hero #2: Midtown Hot-Dog Vendor

Hero Background

Fred Dawson has been selling hot dogs for a long time.

He works tirelessly, seemingly never missing a single day of work in one of the busiest, most dangerous cities in the world.

His hot dogs are not the greatest, and frankly he doesn't sell a lot of them, but they're made with heart.

And that's the point; heart.

Dawson may not have been bitten by a radioactive spider or have been infused by cosmic rays, but that shows how brave he is. He's got the guts to stay in a city constantly being attacked by Sentinels, aliens, mutants, assassins and a non-stop group of gangsters trying to extort him.

We believe players should have the option of playing someone who's real, and it doesn't get any more real than Fred Dawson, Midtown Hot-Dog Vendor.

Let's take a look at the Signature and Ultimate powers for the Midtown Hot-Dog Vendor:

Exceptional Customer Service

Area, Signature

Provide top notch customer service by providing a fine-tasting hot-dog at a fair price.

Spirit Cost: Requires 110% of max spirit, because Fred always gives 110%

Chicago Style, Hot Links, New York Style or even Bratwurst - it's all good

Fred Dawson's Ultimate power celebrates his everyman status. Tony Stark may be a billionaire, but Fred Dawson lives in the real world and has bills to pay.

Pay Off The Mortgage

Fighting, Ultimate

Activate to exchange credits and reduce total required mortgage payments by one.

Paying Off The Mortgatge
The Falafel cart is tough competition, but the bank doesn't want to hear that.

·
Location Ohio, USA a.k.a. DeadpoolvaniaPosts: 722 Amazing

Life is hard when you deal in hot dogs.

·
Cutting EdgeLocation NGS 549672Posts: 650 Amazing

I appreciate that you haven't begun offering the limited-time preorder pack for these 5 heroes yet. I can only preorder so many things for this game at once!!

·
Pro FounderLocation The Bea Arthur Fan ClubPosts: 562 Amazing

Most Op'd Hero since "The Plumber"!

·
ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Bringin' down the house.Posts: 172 Incredible
edited April 2014
CovertPosts: 230 Amazing

Gaz is acting quite foolish today.

·
True BelieverLocation KnowherePosts: 7,765 Cosmic

Also..... no wonder you guys delayed Silver Surfer. He's Hot Dog Vendor's Summon.

·
Location Ne fais confiance a personne et surtout pas à moi.Posts: 3,698 Cosmic
edited April 2014

The hot dog vendor in front the old avenger mansion was a doombot spy.

I cannot remember the issue and i don't find it on google but i m sure it was in a endscene of a 80"s comic

·

I'd like to get a Coney dog with wiz, bacon, onions, chili, ketchup, mustard and relish please :D

·