Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.
123457»

The Unofficial Magik Costumes Suggestion Thread!

Location LimboPosts: 8,810 Cosmic

@Comixfan said:
Added Horsemen of Apocalypse Magik from the variant cover to Extraordinary X-Men #10!

Holy crap, that is awesome. :)

Never_4-get

@Comixfan said:
Added Horsemen of Apocalypse Magik from the variant cover to Extraordinary X-Men #10!

If they release that costume and her demons look like that, I might become a summoner Magik.

edited June 2016

No-armor Extraodinary [ Variant version please :3 ]
from Extraodinary X-men #5

Can we have more comic related costume? please...

Location Trapped in the 80sPosts: 166 Incredible

Mystic Arcana would be an instant buy. In fact I would probably buy it for friends as well. Graduation White would require me to change pants if it was available and my screams of joy would scare the neighbors. House of M would become my go to in a heart beat.

The freedom to do right must be given if people are to choose to do right.

Location United StatesPosts: 7 New Agent

Horsemen of Apocalypse

True BelieverLocation LimboPosts: 365 Amazing

How have I not weighed in on my new favorite character...not sure how that happened.

1. Horsemen of Apocalypse - that just looks like it would be epic to see in game, even more so if it changed her summons and maybe had a different effect on the color of her powers.
  2. 2099
  3. Exiles

Hmm this thread is lacking action!

I really like these 2

And this is super amazing for a cover

Images not allowed?

Location UKPosts: 25 Mighty
edited June 6

I'd love the Mystic Arcana one although I think she mostly wore it without the skirt which makes it basically the New Mutants one. The skirt is what makes it though IMHO.

Wouldn't mind seeing another chunky sword option too, not keen on the wobbly skinny swords most of her costumes have.

Twitch stream: Hayleyish

True BelieverPosts: 458 Amazing

X-Infernus would be an instant buy for me.

I'd Probably buy Classic Darkchylde and Amanda (black) too

True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,355 Cosmic

Added Magik from X-Men: Gold #10!

The Unofficial Costume Threads Thread
for all your Marvel costume ideas!

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎
◎ Silver Samurai ◎ Corsair ◎ Darkstar ◎ Quasar ◎ Maverick ◎ Dazzler ◎ Groot ◎

Wanted Villains ◎ Arcade ◎ Vulcan ◎ Wendigo ◎ The Sack ◎
Wanted CostumesRocket DogMarvel 'Girl'ProletarianSentinel Squad ONE
Wanted Pets ◎ Lockheed ◎ Cr'reee ◎ Zabu ◎ Sassafrass ◎ Stan Lee ◎
Wanted Team-Ups ◎ FalconDaytripperLockheedThingStan Lee
True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,355 Cosmic

Added Battle of the Atom Magik from Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #11!

The Unofficial Costume Threads Thread
for all your Marvel costume ideas!

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎
◎ Silver Samurai ◎ Corsair ◎ Darkstar ◎ Quasar ◎ Maverick ◎ Dazzler ◎ Groot ◎

Wanted Villains ◎ Arcade ◎ Vulcan ◎ Wendigo ◎ The Sack ◎
Wanted CostumesRocket DogMarvel 'Girl'ProletarianSentinel Squad ONE
Wanted Pets ◎ Lockheed ◎ Cr'reee ◎ Zabu ◎ Sassafrass ◎ Stan Lee ◎
Wanted Team-Ups ◎ FalconDaytripperLockheedThingStan Lee
123457»