Categories

The Unofficial Magik Costumes Suggestion Thread!

True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,487 Cosmic
edited June 2014

@Ladymastermind said:
Where was the Asgardian costume you have in the OP used? I much prefer this Asgard look from the annual, the headpiece looks so cool on her.

@Dreadknight said:
Love her Marvel Now current costume and X-Infernus but not the one you pictured but the actual costume she wore on cover of number 1.

Added both, thanks! :)

Also fixed up the broken image links and added a bunch more costumes!

The Unofficial Costume Threads Thread
for all your Marvel costume ideas!

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎
◎ Silver Samurai ◎ Corsair ◎ Darkstar ◎ Quasar ◎ Maverick ◎ Dazzler ◎ Groot ◎

Wanted Villains ◎ Arcade ◎ Vulcan ◎ Wendigo ◎ The Sack ◎
Wanted CostumesRocket DogMarvel 'Girl'ProletarianSentinel Squad ONE
Wanted Pets ◎ Lockheed ◎ Cr'reee ◎ Zabu ◎ Sassafrass ◎ Stan Lee ◎
Wanted Team-Ups ◎ FalconDaytripperLockheedThingStan Lee

Just want to let you know the picture of X-Infernus Hooded isn't actually Magik, its Witchfire...

Phoenix PoweredLocation DCPosts: 15 Mighty

What comic is that w/ illyana in Asgard Ladymastermind? I read the two annuals, but don't remember that scene. I love art adams work and those Asgard stories. It's been an age since I read them, must do it again.

True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,487 Cosmic

@PhoenixoftheFall said:
Just want to let you know the picture of X-Infernus Hooded isn't actually Magik, its Witchfire...

Ah, of course! That'll teach me to do updates like this before I've had my morning coffee! ;)

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎

True BelieverLocation Aussie Outback BasePosts: 327 Amazing

@feron said:

It's from UXM Annual 9, and yes great stories :)

Pro FounderLocation VirginiaPosts: 306 Amazing

@feron said:
What comic is that w/ illyana in Asgard Ladymastermind? I read the two annuals, but don't remember that scene. I love art adams work and those Asgard stories. It's been an age since I read them, must do it again.

its from X-men annual #9 and the first part of the story takes place in New Mutants Special Edition #1

The picture posted as her asgardian armor was actually a pinup from marvel Fanfare #38

I love the demonic look on the recreated costume. I would totally buy that.

Location Never Never-landPosts: 481 Amazing

What I miss here is Phoenix Magik. We totally need her because of the other heroes that have their costumes already.

My super fantastic custom sig

Added Black Vortex Magik from this week's Guardians of the Galaxy #24!

Location Whale ForcePosts: 1,199 Fantastic
edited February 2015

Oh hey, didn't realize this was a thing. Marvel Now and some version of classic/modern are pretty obvious release costumes in my opinion so I guess I'd like to see Phoenix Five, Prisoner (mainly since I really liked that period) and Mystic Arcana.

edited May 2015

Added Secret Wars Inferno Darkchylde Magik!

hnghh, I need Asgardian Blue :x

Location The MicroversePosts: 3,956 Cosmic

I'm hoping she launches with the Marvel NOW costume and then the Phoenix 5 costume is released not long after.

Most wanted: Songbird, Sandman, Wonder Man, Medusa, Snowbird, Havok, Shocker, Machine Man, Archangel, Wolfsbane, Mysterio, Cannonball

Added Egyptia Magik from this week's Secret Wars Journal #1!

Added Extraordinary X-Men Magik!

Location LyonPosts: 179 Incredible
edited July 2015

There is her sorcerer supreme outfit too

My first vote goes to the white Graduation costume. I thought it was a shame we didn't get more of it. I'm also cool with either of the Infernus looks. The problem with picking any one Darkchylde look is that every artist has their take on it and so many are good.
Like this one:

Also the Asgardian Dark Side only looked like that for one pic before getting armored up like this

Location Carnage IslandPosts: 5,598 Cosmic

The modern darkchylde costume is awesome.

Location Depends on who's asking.Posts: 996 Amazing

Mystic Arcana, Phoenix Five and Marvel NOW! are by far my favourites! Let's hope for them (who am I kidding, I'll probably buy anything Magik-related they'll throw at us).