Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

Anyone else bitter/dissapointed right now?

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 3,771 Cosmic

I don't know... is it just me or is anyone else really bitter and/or disappointed about this patch?

I have doops escaping left and right on heroes that don't do crazy dmg.

The last minute colossus tweaks have me feeling a LOT less enthusiastic then i was when the changes were first put in. He still feels good (but not great) but still... the move speed he lost on the aura and the handful of bugs that seem to have made it live, makes him feel so-so again.

Mob health in general is ABSURD in the extreme. I've never been at a loss for words, but the health on blues/yellows and just in general really... is just... WOW

Legendary quests giving a lot less XP then before (can't really confirm 100% but i hear lots of people saying it)

I hear tell XD is a nightmare now, between the lack of an actual group when you get in there and mobs taking forever to kill... added in that people just jump in and out of it like its MM.

The 'fix' to DoTs on items, where now all the DoTs were fixed down by 95%. Which is fine, fix the bugs - i agree. Problem is they dropped everything down by 95% and started to work UP from there. So a DoT that was doing 10k per 5 is now doing like 300 per 5. Instead of changing it back to 10k per and balancing it out from there they just killed the DoTs to work on 'at a later time'.

PLEASE post your thoughts, especially if you disagree. Maybe it's just me and everyone else is OK with things, which would make me feel better if that were the case, lol.

Location Yancy StreetPosts: 340 Amazing

I tried to kill a Doop on Thing, he's retired now lol. Health changes made that decision even easier. Oh well I went all in on Loki with exp bars, pots, relics, odin's marks and credits I have a feeling I'll be regretting that during the next patch

Location Vote Magik 2014Posts: 8,456 Cosmic

@Enthy said: I tried to kill a Doop on Thing, he's retired now lol. Health changes made that decision even easier. Oh well I went all in on Loki with exp bars, pots, relics, odin's marks and credits I have a feeling I'll be regretting that during the next patch

Probably, they've already said he's bugged with too many illusions and other problems (beneficial) that'll be fixed soon :P

Askani'sonLocation Austin/NMPosts: 697 Amazing

Eh, I don't know about Colossus since I don't have him. The mob HP increase was a little weird. I just did 2 Legendary quest and I can confirm that they give less, but not as much as they say.( a bit of melodrama in my opinion) XDef has been a pleasant experience now with the auto group, I've not experienced any quitters so far, I've actually even gone to wave 27.(the loot is as bad as they say I'm afraid to report, at least on that occasion) So it's hard to really judge how bad something is without actually doing it. When they mentioned the HP increase and the DoT "fix" I did a few terminals with SW to confirm, and they were right. I did a legendary, and they were partially right. I did XDef and turns out they were wrong. It is what you make it I suppose.

True BelieverLocation Any hot grills online?Posts: 1,600 Fantastic
edited November 2013

It does take longer to kill, I just don't want the game to be easy. While I understand longer figts does not equal difficulty, what it does is put a value on gear. If you have low gear you'll notice it, if you have high end gear you notice it less.

I just don't want it to be easy, but It needs to be a reasonable time. Gear needs to have a value

True BelieverLocation Between two fernsPosts: 2,724 Fantastic

Yeah for every awesome thing gaz does it seems like they do a few tweaks I could do without

edited November 2013

@barrymoves said:

I totally agree...

I'm playing Loki right now, he feels awesome, when I change back to dead pool, the difference is HUGE!

All of a sudden enemies takes almost twice as long to kill...

Please GAZ fix this...

Phoenix PoweredLocation Savage LandsPosts: 100 Incredible

Bitter? No. Disappointed? Yes -- less with the new content and more with everything they tried to fix. It was too heavy handed. Gaz pulled on too many strings at once, so things feel more out of wack now. Not all heroes are in a great place damage-wise, yet they up the health of blues/yellows? And at the same time, they "fix" item DoTs? And after they "fix" Loki, will he fall by the wayside like SG has?

Location Yancy StreetPosts: 340 Amazing

Am I crazy or are we back to not being able to dodge/mitigate cosmic power/firewall/mortar damage on boss affixes?

Location Vote Magik 2014Posts: 8,456 Cosmic

@Enthy said: Am I crazy or are we back to not being able to dodge/mitigate cosmic power/firewall/mortar damage on boss affixes?

IDK, but cosmic shenanigans on Red Doom were messing Hulk up, and he's well geared.

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 3,771 Cosmic

@Enthy said: Am I crazy or are we back to not being able to dodge/mitigate cosmic power/firewall/mortar damage on boss affixes?

Not sure about that but Cosmic affix is doing a silly amount of dmg. I was nearly being one shotted on colossus at level 37 by it.

Location ^ Guess who goes here?Posts: 1,268 Fantastic

I am still having fun. Bugs happen at the rate Gaz generates content. And, I am thoroughly enjoying the content they create.

They'll get this ironed out. The game right now is still 1000x better than launch, so I have faith.