Categories

CEO & EP Q&A Announcement

@wotrick said:

@xanderbigzz said:
So what will be the number 1 most dodged question?

I'm going with license renewal.

When question of pc life expectancy is asked gain 100% dodge rating, and 100% immunity to further questions for 5 seconds.

Difference in pedicure techniques on a young foot vs an older one

Let me be disappointed. Don't take me out of that zone lol

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,800 Cosmic

LOL why did I see this coming?

bye ya'll I'm Paula Deen

@rbmaia for you

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,800 Cosmic

@BabylonPaladin said:
@AgentPilot I gotta say...you're in a real tough spot and I feel for ya. None of this you're reading here is directed at you - please understand that.

It's just you got hired into a very...precarious...job, by a company that has had issues with community interaction as late, and you're prolly gonna see the brunt of the animosity.

Coupled with the fact that you were publicly treated in a rather unprofessional and disrespectful manner by your boss, I really wish I could send you a case of beer. You seem too nice to be put in the firing line like this.

Yes we were never this bad I swear it!

bye ya'll I'm Paula Deen

@rbmaia for you

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,515 Fantastic

Welcome to another thread where we dont completely blame @Lorgar

Still his fault though.

endgame

this just in from Marvel!

Location Be Better #metoo DVD's are an obsolete format in todays mediaPosts: 8,465 Cosmic

@Tocimus said:

Still his fault though.

endgame

Damn dirty Croats!!

check the tweets for insight https://twitter.com/FatZackMorris

Ask your local CoKHead about CoKTalk if you want

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,515 Fantastic

@wotrick said:

@Tocimus said:

Still his fault though.

endgame

Damn dirty Croats!!

I forgot the rest of intro.

Cont: where our comments dont matter and we get put off for tee time with the investors.

this just in from Marvel!

@Wizzer said:
You guys have known about this for weeks now and just before the stream was meant to happen there are sudden "scheduling conflicts"? Very professional..

He was sitting right there for gawd sakes

Agent p-in two weeks
Ceo-I think I have that thing scheduled
Agent p- ok the week after

Now it's not only not happening this week. It's not happening at all.
How can they expect the players to be confident about the game when we can't be confident to trust these people with even the simplest tasks.

Askani'sonPosts: 79 Mighty

I cannot say I am disappointed as all my expectations were met. Oh well lets all look forward to a session of dodging and softballs. AgentPilot only said that there would be no imaginary softballs, so I take that as they will be fielding real softballs instead, followed by a lot of non answers and topped with a sprinkling of I/we don't know. A piece of advice if you do not like negativity then do not earn it.

Pro FounderPosts: 1,769 Cosmic

Assume various gifs

here

mocking this "announcement" in preparation of vastly more mocking once the polished, cleaned, curated and censored "answers" are shared at some point in the future when no scheduling conflict prevents that.

"I'm born of smokeless Fire. I bend my knee to no God nor any child of Man."

True BelieverPosts: 472 Amazing

Everytime I learn something new I can't help feeling like I'm sitting on a train looking out at this guy.

@xanderbigzz said:

@Wizzer said:
You guys have known about this for weeks now and just before the stream was meant to happen there are sudden "scheduling conflicts"? Very professional..

He was sitting right there for gawd sakes

Agent p-in two weeks
Ceo-I think I have that thing scheduled
Agent p- ok the week after

Now it's not only not happening this week. It's not happening at all.
How can they expect the players to be confident about the game when we can't be confident to trust these people with even the simplest tasks.

I don't even know and at this point I don't think I will ever spend money on this game again. I haven't since the release of the BUE so I'm sure I won't ever feel the need to again. They most likely don't care because the game might be going under soon.

bye ya'll I'm Paula Deen

@rbmaia for you

Pro FounderPosts: 1,769 Cosmic
edited October 11

@AgentPilot

Censoring the press pro-tip: You don't admit to finalizing both the questions and the answers. For appearance's sake, the questions should at least be asked by a previously instructed actor posing as an indepedent party.

The same is true for various street-corner con games where you have your partner winning big and luring in the mark.

"I'm born of smokeless Fire. I bend my knee to no God nor any child of Man."

Location Everywhere....Posts: 7,266 Cosmic

Blame @Lorgar ;)

RIP MARVEL HEROES :(