Categories

CEO & EP Q&A Announcement

Location WafflelandPosts: 1,415 Fantastic

@BabylonPaladin said:

@Vyntage said:

@IRogueLegacy said:
I guess their client base is something they can schedule over.

Maybe I should work in the gaming industry. I can never cancel on my clients unless it's a real emergency.

Clients and customers aren't the same thing. Having worked in the gaming industry its not any different than any other business, sadly. :p

Spider-Woman delayed till 2019.

YOU MONSTER!

@JamesBarnes said:
You do realize how bad this looks, when a company already with a poor track record in communication, blows off a promised/promoted QA session. I mean it's a sticky on the console/pc forums as well as on the MH Twitter, and has been for 2 weeks.

This isn't a sudden thing, been known for awhile, and could have been moved to another day.

On the last stream the CEO made it a point to make a big announcement about have a QA stream in 2 weeks https://twitch.tv/videos/177771582 I mean just go to the 53:00 mark.
Dohrman literally makes it a point to say him and the Creative Decker were going to take all sorts of open questions. To have an open dialogue etc, values the community etc.

Well actions speak louder than words any day, and Gaz has spoken

I think you missed the part where CEO said they will stay as long as possible to answer all the questions. I think now we get just a few.

Location Between the Hammer and the AnvilPosts: 21,945 Cosmic

@Costanza said:

@BabylonPaladin said:

@Vyntage said:

@IRogueLegacy said:

Maybe I should work in the gaming industry. I can never cancel on my clients unless it's a real emergency.

Clients and customers aren't the same thing. Having worked in the gaming industry its not any different than any other business, sadly. :p

YOU MONSTER!

FataleLocation I give up. Sigh.Posts: 7,418 Cosmic

@sgtchris said:

@Vyntage said:

@BabylonPaladin said:

My expectations are so low you could trip over them. ;)

Mine are so low a steam roller couldn’t make them any lower!

Mine is propped by that small sliver of hope. Its tiny and cute! <3

Location WafflelandPosts: 1,415 Fantastic

@Tzeentch is right tho concerning the length originally planned, how could the questions be answered in 30 minutes?

Maybe only "Yes" or "No" answers then?

Location San FranciscoPosts: 1,790 Fantastic

@Vyntage said:

@IRogueLegacy said:

Strictly defined, a customer is someone who buys goods or services from a store or business. The word "client" can also mean "customer," according to the American Heritage Dictionary, but it has a separate definition as someone who receives professional services.

I can't believe you are calling Gaz unprofessional =P

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,525 Fantastic

@BabylonPaladin said:

@JamesBarnes said:
@AgentPilot

I have an additional question to add to the QA,

What was the scheduling conflict when the QA livestream was already scheduled since 2 weeks ago? from the CEO himself, and announced publicly?

He read the forums and Doomsaw's posts on Reddit, and noped right out of it.

Turns out he was the roast pig at the party.

Honestly, i think marvel a huge part the problem. Too busy approving nothing and clogging the line. Hence why the previous team just did what they wanted and "moved on."

this just in from Marvel!

Location Daily Bugle BuildingPosts: 2,997 Cosmic

@BabylonPaladin said:

@JamesBarnes said:
@AgentPilot

I have an additional question to add to the QA,

What was the scheduling conflict when the QA livestream was already scheduled since 2 weeks ago? from the CEO himself, and announced publicly?

He read the forums and Doomsaw's posts on Reddit, and noped right out of it.

Gotta GOOOooooo!

"Toad Men, Byrne?? Toad Men? I thought the cover was just a gag! I was all set for the Kree or the Skrulls... or even the crummy Kryloreans! But you stick me with the Toad Men??" ---Jennifer Walters

WelbyFlickr Cosplay pics
[VIDEO] My Random MMO vids.

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 407 Amazing

@AgentPilot said:
@Talosar If there are more questions as a follow up, we'll look to gather and continue pushing for answers wherever we can.

@sheffield No imaginary softball questions o:)

To quote a wise philosopher, "I really, really, really, really,really,really like you."