CEO & EP Q&A Announcement

Pro FounderPosts: 532 Amazing

@Tobbie said:

@sheffield said:

@IRogueLegacy said:

@Thordek said:

@AgentPilot said:
Hi All,

I've got good news and bad news on the CEO & EP Q&A Live stream. The bad news is that there was some last minute unexpected scheduling conflicts, and we can't do the stream when we wanted to this week. The good news is that rather than keep delaying things, we are putting the final touches on the questions and answers - and this will all be posted tomorrow near the latter part of the working day on the forums.

We'll still look to do and have some cool live stream opportunities coming up very soon, and we think you're definitely going to find some hard hitting questions and answers tomorrow as we continue striving to increase our communication with you, the players we are so thankful for.

Not even sure why you bothered letting us know. This was expected. Nothing new on the communication front. I guess all those hard hitting questions were too much to handle on a live stream. Easier for the company "big" guys to hide themselve behind some wall of text trying to dilute the half answers from unimportant questions we're gonna get.

I'm expecting made up questions and answers.

imaginary question I've always wanted Odinson playable? Can we have him as a playable?

A Why yes you can! November 23rd or some date after that!

imaginary question I really feel limited only being able to level 1-60 7 times per character. Can you make it possible to do this 70 times?

A Ask and you shall receive! Omega Prestige! Release date SOON!

This is actually funny because it's true. Now I am picturing every bad interview question, "Tell me about a time you overcame adversity to succeed. Tell me one of your strengths."

I cant wait to see stupid questions that no one cares about like "Who is your fav hero" and golden ones like "When is Iron man getting his 50th costume?"

Or will random generic hero 524 be playable some day?

FataleLocation I give up. Sigh.Posts: 7,407 Cosmic

@IRogueLegacy said:
I guess their client base is something they can schedule over.

Maybe I should work in the gaming industry. I can never cancel on my clients unless it's a real emergency.

Clients and customers aren't the same thing. Having worked in the gaming industry its not any different than any other business, sadly. :p

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,515 Fantastic

@AgentPilot said:
@Talosar If there are more questions as a follow up, we'll look to gather and continue pushing for answers wherever we can.

@sheffield No imaginary softball questions o:)

So it will be 4tiers better, at a minimum, than last Friday's post?

Cuz that went.......... :neutral:

this just in from Marvel!