Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!

[Official] September Events Schedule

edited September 9

Cosmic Chaos Event! 9/7 - 9/13 @ 11:59PM PDT!

• Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
  • Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses drop twice the amount of loot as normal!
  • Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side Experience for all heroes!
  • Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week!

Cosmic Event Vendor

• Cosmically Enhanced Doop Ectoplasm - 750 Worldstones

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event! 9/14 - 9/20 @ 11:59PM PDT!

Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives according to this key:

10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Man-Ape
  • Hyde
  • Red Skull

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Normal Terminal Doctor Doom

• All Raid Bosses

4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Mr. Hyde

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Loki
  • Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
  • Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
  • Wizard in Wakanda Mines
  • Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
  • Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)

High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
  • Most Minibosses within Terminals
  • End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)

Legendary Quests

• All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks NOTE:These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.

Normal Enemies

• Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an A.R.M.O.R. Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.

Bonus Drives

• Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive
  • Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

Big 10 Event! 9/21 - 9/28 @ 11:59 PM PDT!

We’re winding down the summer with a Big 10 blowout!

Events:

• Cosmic Chaos - Faster Cosmic Prestige leveling and double loot from Cosmic Terminals and Patrols!

• A.R.M.O.R. Incursion - Undertake A.R.M.O.R. Bounty Targets that will send you out to defeat specific bosses for exclusive rewards!

• Operation Omega - Side with Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D. and gather Intelligence Reports for your faction!

• Talk to Baron Von Lind (Hydra) or Rose Solomon (S.H.I.E.L.D.) in Avenger’s Tower to begin collecting Intelligence Reports from boss defeats
    • Daily Holo-Sim training mission from Agent Coulson that rewards Omega Access Files
    • Earn Omega Access Files from Shared Quest completion each day
  • Mystic Mayhem - Help stop the demonic invasion!

• Limbo - Available in the challenges section of your waypoint menu, this is a game mode only available during Mystic Mayhem that sends players into Limbo to defeat the Demon Lord N’astirh!
    • Legendary Mystic Scrolls and Double Legendary Mystic Scrolls - Items that can drop anywhere giving you some of the best loot in the game!
    • Mystic Mayhem Coffers - Boxes with a chance to drop exclusive Mystic Mayhem items as well as other rewards

Bonuses:

• Special Big 10 Loot Box - A new combined loot box that can grant players all of the different event currencies, loads of Uniques and other goodies!

• Big Ten Daily Gift - Login each day for a special daily gift box that contains the following:

• 50 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
    • 30 Cosmic Worldstones
    • 30 Omega Files
    • 10 Odin Marks
    • 10 Eternity Splinters
    • 10 Cube Shards
  • Bonus Experience - 100% bonus server side Experience Boost!

Location Everywhere....Posts: 6,976 Cosmic

Big 10 is on my weekend off. Might log on and finish Cosmic Angela and iron man. I feel bad for leaving them unfinished.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(

looks like i'm not sleeping on the last week of Sept...

Awesome, looking forward to Big 10!

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaarea

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 368 Amazing

@Tzeentch said:

@sheffield said:
Ice cream bars for summer? :(

For some reason, and i really can't fathom why... they refuse to turn on old events, even if it was just to change things up a bit. I get the Soccer event doesn't really fit well when randomly put into the game at this time, but it would be a breath of some much needed fresh friggin air.

That's okay. I'm well aware of whose forums I am posting on.

They were averse to giving us Big Ten for their anniversary but now it is okay to use it to celebrate the end of summer...instead of the popular demand for ice cream bars.

Same old stuff :(

Wishlist :
Costumes

Location Darkside of the DeathstarPosts: 2,562 Fantastic

@sheffield said:

@Tzeentch said:

@sheffield said:

For some reason, and i really can't fathom why... they refuse to turn on old events, even if it was just to change things up a bit. I get the Soccer event doesn't really fit well when randomly put into the game at this time, but it would be a breath of some much needed fresh friggin air.

That's okay. I'm well aware of whose forums I am posting on.

They were averse to giving us Big Ten for their anniversary but now it is okay to use it to celebrate the end of summer...instead of the popular demand for ice cream bars.

To be fair, they did have Big Ten for a week during the anniversary.

HOLY CRAP DUMP VANILLA ALREADY!!

WebheadPosts: 552 Amazing
edited September 9

What about the G store events/content? Any sales or previous event boxes (Civil War, etc) available during Big 10?

True BelieverPosts: 465 Amazing

@AgentVapor said:

Cosmic Chaos Event! 9/7 - 9/13 @ 11:59PM PDT!

• Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
  • Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses drop twice the amount of loot as normal!
  • Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side Experience for all heroes!
  • Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week!

Cosmic Event Vendor

• Cosmically Enhanced Doop Ectoplasm - 750 Worldstones

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event! 9/14 - 9/20 @ 11:59PM PDT!

Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives according to this key:

10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Man-Ape
  • Hyde
  • Red Skull

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Normal Terminal Doctor Doom

• All Raid Bosses

4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Mr. Hyde

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Loki
  • Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
  • Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
  • Wizard in Wakanda Mines
  • Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
  • Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)

High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
  • Most Minibosses within Terminals
  • End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)

Legendary Quests

• All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks NOTE:These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.

Normal Enemies

• Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an A.R.M.O.R. Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.

Bonus Drives

• Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive
  • Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

Big 10 Event! 9/21 - 9/28 @ 11:59 PM PDT!

Events:

• Cosmic Chaos - Faster Cosmic Prestige leveling and double loot from Cosmic Terminals and Patrols!

• A.R.M.O.R. Incursion - Undertake A.R.M.O.R. Bounty Targets that will send you out to defeat specific bosses for exclusive rewards!

• Operation Omega - Side with Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D. and gather Intelligence Reports for your faction!

• Talk to Baron Von Lind (Hydra) or Rose Solomon (S.H.I.E.L.D.) in Avenger’s Tower to begin collecting Intelligence Reports from boss defeats
    • Daily Holo-Sim training mission from Agent Coulson that rewards Omega Access Files
    • Earn Omega Access Files from Shared Quest completion each day
  • Mystic Mayhem - Help stop the demonic invasion!

• Limbo - Available in the challenges section of your waypoint menu, this is a game mode only available during Mystic Mayhem that sends players into Limbo to defeat the Demon Lord N’astirh!
    • Legendary Mystic Scrolls and Double Legendary Mystic Scrolls - Items that can drop anywhere giving you some of the best loot in the game!
    • Mystic Mayhem Coffers - Boxes with a chance to drop exclusive Mystic Mayhem items as well as other rewards

Bonuses:

• Special Big 10 Loot Box - A new combined loot box that can grant players all of the different event currencies, loads of Uniques and other goodies!

• Big Ten Daily Gift - Login each day for a special daily gift box that contains the following:

• 50 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
    • 30 Cosmic Worldstones
    • 30 Omega Files
    • 10 Odin Marks
    • 10 Eternity Splinters
    • 10 Cube Shards
  • Bonus Experience - 100% bonus server side Experience Boost!

PLEASE!!!!!! @AgentVapor !!!! Add the White Rabbit Uniques and the both bovine portals to the BIG 10!!!! PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sheffield said:

@AgentVapor, you must!

@AgentVapor said:

See?
The words are the same,
The seasons are the same,
I'm a Foodie in real life,
...but not in the game!

Any chance of 50% sale? I would also love to have a way to get lvl 69 catalysts if possible.

Location Among the starsPosts: 769 Amazing

Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in with the Big 10!

Well that, and I'm down to just one GPU now, and this game still runs fine without SLI.

;)

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Location Cosmic PatrolsPosts: 1,592 Fantastic

9-21 to 9-28 is going to be super fun to play!
I wish that was extended an extra week.
I'd give up the A.R.M.O.R. Incursion for it.
But at least September will end with a nice bang.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,698 Cosmic

@Asros, please add the never melting ice cream bar to the big 10 event in some way.

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

Location In my pc... wait wat ??Posts: 243 Amazing
edited September 11

That sucks a lot...

No Mystic Mayhem

@AgentVapor can you confirm you decided to remove this event like cowapocalypse ?

Oh wait i see Mystic Mayhem in Big 10 my bad >.<

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/321610/what-im-waiting-for-the-4th-anniversary-or-during-2017#latest
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/312609/feedback-request-rogue-feedback/p2
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitDwJ3j-qxhMZcE00pUV1w (guide video)
Review needed
Anna (Rogue) check the link / Illyana (Magik) / Tasha (BW) / Carol (Ms Marvel) / Cable / Susie (Invisible Woman)
VU needed
Rogue / Laura / Jennifer (Lawyer costume) / Rachel Coles-Alves / Kitty age of apocalypse / Ms Marvel Warbird /
New Costumes needed
Ghost Rider Trail of Tears Costume / Magik House of M / Spidey Fear Itself / Ms Marvel Fear Itself / Black Vortex Kitty Pryde / Rogue New X-Men / Moon knight Horsemen of Apocalypse / Invisible Woman Ultimate Jacket, / Captain Marvel Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, / Black Cat House of M /
New Heroes/Anti Heroes playable wish
Morbius / Nico Minoru / Northstar / Dr Nemesis / Werewolf / SwordWoman / Dazzler / Bruunhilde / Devil Slayer / Amelia Weatherly (Nemesis - Alpha Flight) / Mysterio
New Team-UP wish
Sage / Venus / Hazmat / Armor (Hisako Ichiki) / Aurora (if northstar will be taken) / Hope Summers / Starfox / Wolfsbane