Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

I have a question

Location "Rule number one: keep your fazers on stun!"_King GeedorahPosts: 13,187 Cosmic

Has anybody ever bought meat that was in a box? And that wasn't in the freezer section?

Gift boxes of summer sausage.

Location "Rule number one: keep your fazers on stun!"_King GeedorahPosts: 13,187 Cosmic

@Cthulhudrew said:
I'm a little disturbed that there is clearly labeled "chicken," "beef," and "turkey," but the boxes Reed is looking at are just generically labeled as "Meat." :#

Theres a bag of pork chops too. Who's running this madhouse? :neutral:

I guess the other big question is, with all the other bags of meat being very specific about what type of meat is in them, what kind of meat comes from a box that isnt chicken, beef, or turkey?

@IceyOne said:
Has anybody ever bought meat that was in a box? And that wasn't in the freezer section?

I think that's Meat brand cereal.

it's all the rage this year to load up all kinds of food with protein.

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

could be bags of cat/dog food I guess /shrug

though I have to agree, "meat", even for pet food, is just way too disturbing lol.

Location LimboPosts: 8,747 Cosmic

I find this image disturbing on multiple levels.

Never_4-get

edited August 3

I once bought a girl I was seeing at the time a white mouse, was in a lil cardboard box. When I eventually presented it too her it was dead...She then asked if it was 'supposed' too be dead!...

So yes I have bought meat in a box...and needed a new Girlfriend.

Location kenner, LAPosts: 3,389 Cosmic

that IS the freezer section. see the frozen veggies between the meat and the pork chops?

sig made by @BaneTheDestroyer

I Love this topic.