Categories

Friday Summary - 7/28

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

Test Center is not planned to go up this weekend. If anything changes, we will let you know!

We recently did a platform data refresh so any account created recently should be able to log in and test things out.

We do not have a server maintenance planned for the following week.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event! 7/27-8/3!

Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives according to this key:
10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Man-Ape
  • Hyde
  • Red Skull

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Normal Terminal Doctor Doom

• All Raid Bosses

• 4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
  • Mr. Hyde

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Loki
  • Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
  • Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
  • Wizard in Wakanda Mines
  • Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
  • Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)
    High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive (Modified by special item find)
  • Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
  • Most Minibosses within Terminals
  • End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)

Legendary Quests

• All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks NOTE:These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.
    Normal Enemies
  • Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an A.R.M.O.R. Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.

Bonus Drives

• Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive
  • Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

Quick Updates & Known Issues

• Blob VU!

• Toad VU!

• Spider-Woman VU

• One of the many SHIELD Agent VUs. (It is planned for us to update all the SHIELD NPCs)

• Hydra Solider VU

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

so is Angela's third costume coming out this summer?

Are there any new costumes being planned for X-Men? I know the contest winners were Sabertooth for Wolverine and Storm X-Treme...but is there anything else? Literally anything will make me happy.

Location Everywhere....Posts: 7,041 Cosmic

@HiMyNameIsLeo said:
so is Angela's third costume coming out this summer?

Second. Where is Angela's 3rd costume. Did you guys forget about her? It's been a year already since she was released.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(

nice
bruh change it

True BelieverPosts: 966 Amazing
edited July 29

@AegisSPY said:
Are there any new costumes being planned for X-Men? I know the contest winners were Sabertooth for Wolverine and Storm X-Treme...but is there anything else? Literally anything will make me happy.

The storm one hopefully by the end of the year Sabretooth is stated to be next year.

It was stated the AOA cyclops and Jean were getting VU if you didn't already know, maybe some new costumes coming with the terminal depending who they choose as horsemen.

That's about as much as we can hope for at the moment as we know we will be getting loads of Thor stuff probably locked behind another fortune card like the last 2 movies have been.

But the length of time it is taking VU's to actually make it into the game who knows, I know the team are working very hard on stuff but the lack of any news (one tiny tidbit a week is not much to ask for) is quite disheartening.

Location SPIDER-WOMAN IS COMING!Posts: 44 Mighty
edited July 29

We need more news about Spider-woman some news way of game improvements in the old ones the game is the same thing already a long time ago :( The apocalypse terminal would be much better if it were a one shot that is currently also missing.

Location Manila, Philippines.Posts: 283 Amazing

I can't wait for Jessica Drew. She should be first before Carnage.

Location Earth! Welcome!Posts: 2,952 Cosmic
edited July 29

@Tzeentch said:
You know what would be nice... an update to the events so they are not the exact same things we've done for 4 years.

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure these events aren't aimed at players such as you or me...but at least there's an ult token in it for everyone, right? ...Right? Hello? Is... is this thing on???

One can never tell enough stories...

Stay tuned for the second half of the series!