Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Friday Summary - 7/21

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited July 25

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

Test Center will be up and running with a few minor bug fixes and also has a newly updated platform data refresh. Let us know if you can log in.

We recently did a platform data refresh so any account created recently should be able to log in and test things out.

We have a scheduled server downtime on Thursday (7/27) to add in some bug fixes. More information to come.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

Cosmic Chaos Event! 7/20-7/27!

• Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
  • Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses drop twice the amount of loot as normal!
  • Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side Experience for all heroes.

Cosmic Event Vendor

• Cosmically Enhanced Doop Estoplasm - 750 Worldstones

Carnage is Available!

Quick Updates & Known Issues

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,572 Cosmic
edited July 22

ButWhy.gif

So nothing newsworthy?

You have a test center account now everyone, but there's nothing to test because there is no test center up.

Not even a new VU to share?

Edit: These summary/updates are impossible to parse.

So I do see there is a new VU but why the hell is it at the bottom of the post? Shouldn't you lead with something exciting instead of muddling and hiding it with the old news?

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant

Apply for Church membership HERE

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

@KomoriMan

I asked during the 7/14 friday update, but did not receive an answer. Is there a chance Nick Fury can get an official feedback thread? With the exception of Carnage, who was released two days ago, Nick Fury is the only hero without one. Venom has two.

Also thanks for the fixes to the training room enchanter and the ignore list. Great fixes. Keep em coming.

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 7,959 Cosmic

@Siddar said:
@KomoriMan

I asked during the 7/14 friday update, but did not receive an answer. Is there a chance Nick Fury can get an official feedback thread? With the exception of Carnage, who was released two days ago, Nick Fury is the only hero without one. Venom has two.

Also thanks for the fixes to the training room enchanter and the ignore list. Great fixes. Keep em coming.

You are better off without one, that way you feel less frustrated... i think.

Hashtagbustinballs

@KomoriMan said:

• One of the many SHIELD Agent VUs.

I hope you plan to update the models of agents summoned by Nick Fury.

Please give a real update to Nick Fury! Similar to what is happening with Venom.
The reception of the character was not good, he really need improvements in his playstyle, not only buffs.

/5char

Location Wandering the left hand pathPosts: 4,571 Cosmic

Just like to say good job on Carnage. I havent loved a hero as much as I love the little psychopath, he is just amazing fun. Lovely movement build options aswell as options for a brawler approach. VO is gold sprinkled with diamond dust, better than his TU VO, which I didnt expect would be a possibility (atleast according to my taste).

Keep bringing us quality heroes and not Beasts, BBs or Nicks.

Carnage RULES!

p.s. He is the first hero I've actually considered prestiging all the way through cosmic, both for his fun gamesplay and amazing VO aswell as the title reward for getting there.

Rather a day as a wolf than a thousand years as a sheep.

Hey guys you forgot to add Madame's Hydra VU to the list, since you know... it's live now :P

Always forward, forward always

Location MadripoorPosts: 156 Incredible

S.H.I.E.L.D. VU looks nice!
@KomoriMan those VU's will affect Fury's summons?

Pro FounderPosts: 4,644 Cosmic

@KomoriMan is cosmic event working on Vulture terminal? Not even getting cosmic reliqs from him, doesn't seem like double loot either

True BelieverPosts: 945 Amazing
edited July 22

Are all the previous VU's now in game then? as haven't noticed the hydra agents updated? Any news on when the heroes will be finished off? Taskmaster, Cable, Rogue, X23 and Havok has has been the most needed in years.

Location KnowherePosts: 440 Amazing

@Evsi said:
@KomoriMan is cosmic event working on Vulture terminal? Not even getting cosmic reliqs from him, doesn't seem like double loot either

I've only done a few Kurse (in addition to the usual Daily Bugehell) since the event started, and at least he seemed to not be getting the double loot in cosmic.

.>--Drache-->

Location The FuturePosts: 38 Mighty

@Psimitar said:
Is there anything in the pipe for Cable? He's still the only launch character that hasn't had a VU of any kind and he only has 2 forum avatars. His Armored Cyborg and Techno-Organic Virus costumes at the very least would make distinctive avatars.

There is also a lot that could be done in his kit to make his builds less restrictive(see Cable Feedback for more information). But I'm sure that's a pie-in-the-sky at this point.

Can any devs comment on this?

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 820 Amazing

any news on Holo-sim/Xdef change? same for VU's that are in the pipeline

AgentPosts: 2,217 Fantastic

@KomoriMan @AgentVapor

Are we able to look at increasing the drop rate of the new Lengedary from Vult (the movement one)?

I just can't see to get it!

At the least, can you make the item redeemable with Odin Marks? I would even pay 1500 Odin Marks for it! I don't care. I just want this legendary!

Thank you.

:-)

Location Behind YouPosts: 471 Amazing

I can only say that Wolverine's X-Force VU needs to be redone. He is supposed to be a bit more buffed than that. And on another side of the flipside. All this Carnage bunk makes me ill to see it all. If people think the F4 stuff is bad enough, adding Carnage was adding salt to that wound. Not even Spider Woman can make up for that. Some of us are waiting for heroes and villains that has not been utilized yet.

Like Wonder Man, Sand Man, Cloak and Dagger and some other fresh names.