Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Friday Summary - 7/14

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,469 Staff
edited July 14

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

A updated Test Center build will be available sometime today and will be up for the reminder of the weekend. Please continue to test Carnage and provide any feedback needed.

We are shooting to do a platform data refresh sometime early next week. We apologize for that delay.

We have a scheduled server downtime on Tuesday (7/18) for game update. This update is planned to bring Carnage into Marvel Heroes Omega for PC.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Content and Terminal! The event has been extended until 7/19

New Location:

• Terminal: Daily Bugle (Level 20 minimum requirement to unlock)

New Missions:

Legendary:

• Vulture’s Vengeance (Level 20 minimum requirement)

Daily Bugle Event (Account):

• Speak to S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Stan Lee in the Avengers Tower for your next assignment.

Daily Bugle Beatdown

• Reward - Daily Bugle Press Badge (Artifact)

New Items:

Legendary:

• Vulture’s scavenged some Alien Tech and cobbled together a new Legendary Item

Medallions:

• Vulture rummaged through the trash heap and brought his own Medallion with him
    *The Sinister Six have created a Unique Medallion that represents their membership since Otto’s calculations are a little off, and there’s clearly way more than six of them.

Artifacts:

• Vulture, Green Goblin, Tombstone and Kraven have become jealous of the rest of the Sinister (can these guys even say) Six and brought Artifacts of their own with them!
  • Additionally, The Sinister (way more than) Six have stolen Spider-Man’s Webbed Wings! (Artifact)

Newspapers! Read all about it!

The Spider-Menace is headlining several Bugle Newspapers which can be found from any enemy in the Operation!

June 28th until July 19th

• 50% Bonus Experience for all Heroes!
  • Additional 100% Bonus Experience when playing Iron Man or Spider-Man!

Carnage Pre-Sale is Available!

Carnage pre-sale is available for you to pre-purchase!

Quick Updates & Known Issues

• Blob VU!

• Toad VU!

• Spider-Woman VU

• The Carnage Forums are live!

• For those plotting to gather some information from me regarding our latest live-stream... good luck. :D

For those affected by the Nvidia Issue... follow these steps.
1) right click the Nvidia icon in the bottom right corner
2) Open Nvidia control panel
3) go to Manage 3D settings
4) Program Settings
5) Click Add
6) look for MarveHeroesOmega.exe (locations depends on if you use steam or not)
7) on the drop down menu under it (number 2) select High-performance Nvidia processor
8) hit Apply

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,865 Fantastic

Why showing kraven VU? I've seen it on console and PC. Also, when can we see Spider-woman? Resuming releasing costumes now that consoles are at least a little less intensive?

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 1/10/17

May the Derp be with you

Phoenix PoweredLocation New York City, NYPosts: 690 Amazing

Any news on Rogue VU @KomoriMan

Pro FounderPosts: 920 Amazing

@Drazhar said:
@Asros or @KomoriMan

Is there any word on increasing the drop rate of The Big One (Green Goblin's new artifact drop) and Salvaged Alien Weapon (the new Vulture Legendary) with the Carnage patch?

@Asros had mentioned the drop rates may be boosted for this patch earlier in the week I believe.

I need multiples of these items for different heroes and in 310 and counting Daily Bugle runs (most of which had the bounty chest) I've had 1 Legendary and 0 of the Goblin Artifact (cosmic or normal). Meanwhile I have more than enough of all the other new items to gear anyone on my roster with.

I don't think it's just bad RNG either as plenty of others have complained about the exact same drops.

I wanted some of these items for Carnage, so I'm really hoping that drop rate increases with this patch. It's extremely frustrating, lol.

Edit: I see no mention of it in the current patch notes you linked is why I'm bringing it up here.

Drop rates are definitely far too low for Cosmically Enhanced The Big One and Salvaged Alien Weapon. I'd double check that the Big One (cosmic) is actually on the tables to drop from bounty chests, but I'd suspect that rate is too low even if it is missing from said part of the drop table. I had 2 cosmic TBO's drop over the course of the ~620 runs I've done of the cosmic terminal (give or take 20), both directly from Goblin. (I've had at least 14 cosmically enhanced Kraven's Last Hunts drop during that time).

1 Salvaged Alien Weapon over those ~620 runs is just far too low (particularly noting that it took 600+ just for the first drop); I've heard multiple reports of needing 500+ runs to get 1 or 2 SAW, which suggests there's more to this than a string of bad rolls on my end. Even if the intended odds are something around 1/100, that's far too stingy, and the odds that the drop rate in code is better than 1/100 are pretty low considering the spread into hundreds of clears to see a drop. (Personally, I don't believe any particular terminally dropped item is justified in having worse frequency than about 1/50 runs, and given the scale of the roster and noting that some terminals are more time consuming to clear, many should probably be better than that mark).

I'll also note that I've had 4 of the Sin 6 medallion over my runs; it's not as drastically low as SAW or cosmic TBO, but it's probably still undertuned.

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,758 Cosmic

@OmegaPaladin said:

@Drazhar said:
@Asros or @KomoriMan

Is there any word on increasing the drop rate of The Big One (Green Goblin's new artifact drop) and Salvaged Alien Weapon (the new Vulture Legendary) with the Carnage patch?

@Asros had mentioned the drop rates may be boosted for this patch earlier in the week I believe.

I need multiples of these items for different heroes and in 310 and counting Daily Bugle runs (most of which had the bounty chest) I've had 1 Legendary and 0 of the Goblin Artifact (cosmic or normal). Meanwhile I have more than enough of all the other new items to gear anyone on my roster with.

I don't think it's just bad RNG either as plenty of others have complained about the exact same drops.

I wanted some of these items for Carnage, so I'm really hoping that drop rate increases with this patch. It's extremely frustrating, lol.

Edit: I see no mention of it in the current patch notes you linked is why I'm bringing it up here.

Drop rates are definitely far too low for Cosmically Enhanced The Big One and Salvaged Alien Weapon. I'd double check that the Big One (cosmic) is actually on the tables to drop from bounty chests, but I'd suspect that rate is too low even if it is missing from said part of the drop table. I had 2 cosmic TBO's drop over the course of the ~620 runs I've done of the cosmic terminal (give or take 20), both directly from Goblin. (I've had at least 14 cosmically enhanced Kraven's Last Hunts drop during that time).

1 Salvaged Alien Weapon over those ~620 runs is just far too low (particularly noting that it took 600+ just for the first drop); I've heard multiple reports of needing 500+ runs to get 1 or 2 SAW, which suggests there's more to this than a string of bad rolls on my end. Even if the intended odds are something around 1/100, that's far too stingy, and the odds that the drop rate in code is better than 1/100 are pretty low considering the spread into hundreds of clears to see a drop. (Personally, I don't believe any particular terminally dropped item is justified in having worse frequency than about 1/50 runs, and given the scale of the roster and noting that some terminals are more time consuming to clear, many should probably be better than that mark).

I'll also note that I've had 4 of the Sin 6 medallion over my runs; it's not as drastically low as SAW or cosmic TBO, but it's probably still undertuned.

Ugh, worse than I'd realized. I guess I should be happy I got my 1 SAW then, lol.

I've had a few of the S6 medallions, but I got most of those in one weird stretch.

Hopefully at some point they will just add the Legendary to the Odin Marks vendor...but I doubt it somehow.

Out of curiosity, have you had any cosmic Rhino Horns to drop in all of your runs? I've had about 4 normal ones, but no cosmic, it's the only one (other than Goblin) I haven't seen a cosmic of out of there.

@Jokeror said:
So nothing new again?

@infinitygirl said:
Same old, same old?

Sarcasm right? lol.

@KomoriMan

Is there any chance we could get an official feedback thread for Nick Fury?

Pro FounderPosts: 920 Amazing

@Drazhar said:

@OmegaPaladin said:

@Drazhar said:
@Asros or @KomoriMan

Ugh, worse than I'd realized. I guess I should be happy I got my 1 SAW then, lol.

I've had a few of the S6 medallions, but I got most of those in one weird stretch.

Hopefully at some point they will just add the Legendary to the Odin Marks vendor...but I doubt it somehow.

Out of curiosity, have you had any cosmic Rhino Horns to drop in all of your runs? I've had about 4 normal ones, but no cosmic, it's the only one (other than Goblin) I haven't seen a cosmic of out of there.

I think I've had at least 3 cosmic Rhino horns; I've definitely had at least two of all the older boss-specific cosmics that can drop in the terminal EXCEPT Cosmic Lizard Formula, which I have found zero of.

Location Everywhere....Posts: 6,839 Cosmic

@Drazhar said:

@Jokeror said:
So nothing new again?

@infinitygirl said:
Same old, same old?

Sarcasm right? lol.

Nope.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(

The heck is that Toad abomination?

True BelieverPosts: 489 Amazing

Cau You please increase the drop rate of The Big One (Green Goblin's new artifact drop) and Salvaged Alien Weapon (the new Vulture Legendary).. the whole event so far not even one of any of those (170+ runs so far)

HEROES:
My super fantastic custom sig

@OmegaPaladin said:

@Drazhar said:

@OmegaPaladin said:

@Drazhar said:
@Asros or @KomoriMan

I think I've had at least 3 cosmic Rhino horns; I've definitely had at least two of all the older boss-specific cosmics that can drop in the terminal EXCEPT Cosmic Lizard Formula, which I have found zero of.

Ahh, good to know. Thanks.

I've also yet to find a cosmic Lizard Formula, for what that's worth now that I think about it. (I'm not looking for one, so it slipped my mind, lol)

One last question, how many of The Big One have you found? Regular version.

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,341 Cosmic

@Drazhar said:

@Jokeror said:
So nothing new again?

@infinitygirl said:
Same old, same old?

Sarcasm right? lol.

Please point to the part that should get me excited about the game.

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant

Apply for Church membership HERE

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

edited July 14

@infinitygirl said:

@Drazhar said:

@Jokeror said:
So nothing new again?

@infinitygirl said:
Same old, same old?

Sarcasm right? lol.

Nope.

Oh, well then.

Just curious because Carnage is new, and fairly shortly before that was the Daily Bugle terminal.

And to a lesser extent the new Danger Room content during anniversary before that. (more tournaments on the 'regular' please!)

Pretty positive uptick lately compared to what we've gotten for a long while, imo.

Edit: At least if we overlook the F4 debacle.

Location Everywhere....Posts: 6,839 Cosmic

@Drazhar said:

@infinitygirl said:

@Drazhar said:

@Jokeror said:
So nothing new again?

@infinitygirl said:
Same old, same old?

Sarcasm right? lol.

Nope.

Oh, well then.

Just curious because Carnage is new, and fairly shortly before that was the Daily Bugle terminal.

And to a lesser extent the new Danger Room content during anniversary before that. (more tournaments on the 'regular' please!)

Pretty positive uptick lately compared to what we've gotten for a long while, imo.

Edit: At least if we overlook the F4 debacle.

None of the heroes this year really interests me at all so all of them will probably be benched so nothing new for me.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(