Categories

Carnage Pre-Sale is available!

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited July 13

Carnage pre-sale is available for you to pre-purchase!

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

@KomoriMan said:

So is the regular price of the pack going to be $19.99 because of the Enhanced Costume?

Location Working on my whack-a-doodle buildsPosts: 4,641 Cosmic

WAIT ... was carnage in Spiderman homecomeing ?

I'm just saying, it is "LAB" with an extra B.

Team-Ups 2272/2280

Max levels = 2340 missing Howard the Duck ( 3/4 )

Total Hero Levels 3180/3180 11:19 PM 11/30/2015

Green levels 2580/3000

Free the Duck

@KomoriMan is this supposed to be 10% off of the $17.99 price?

Location In Borneo, being wildPosts: 2,108 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

Carnage pre-sale is available for you to pre-purchase!

Wut if i dont want to spend any money anymore? Wait wut??? It has an enhanced costume in the preorder pack? Well shenangians... I may have to spend some more then.... :wink:

When I can spend my Gs in-game to buy the package?

@NerdHouse said:
When I can spend my Gs in-game to buy the package?

Once Carnage patch is live. You cannot 'preorder' via G Purchases.

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,988 Fantastic

Yayyy

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

@KomoriMan - what makes the second Carnage costume enhanced? does it have a Ben Reilly VO?

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Aaaaaaand... done!

Marvel Heroes website said:
Inverted by the events of Axis, Carnage appears to be acting heroic...kind of.

I liked how they try to justify that a homicidal maniac like Carnage can be considered like a hero.

Anyhoo. Time to use these splinters now that most of interesting Team-Ups might be hidden behind FCs...

True BelieverLocation Sitting with the Omega GearPosts: 2,492 Fantastic

Enhanced costume...you sneaky Trash Panda!

Goodbye Marvel Heroes and wonderful community.

Stark-TechLocation Ludwigshafen, GermanyPosts: 251 Amazing
edited July 13

I feel so dirty....i just bought the pack even though i didnt want to spend money anymore till they show us Omega items/difficulty and more endgame content :'(

Cutting EdgePosts: 735 Amazing

Sorry Gaz, not giving you any money for this one. I bought all the advanced packs even when they included characters I wasn't interested in, since overall the packs as a whole were a good deal. Now that you're only offering single characters, it's a lot easier to choose not to purchase a hero - besides I have thousands of splinters I can use.

I'd wager I'm not the only one who would have bought an advanced pack, but will be a lot more picky about individual hero packs now.

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 1,088 Fantastic

@Arlann said:
Sorry Gaz, not giving you any money for this one. I bought all the advanced packs even when they included characters I wasn't interested in, since overall the packs as a whole were a good deal. Now that you're only offering single characters, it's a lot easier to choose not to purchase a hero - besides I have thousands of splinters I can use.

Every hero came in a single-hero advanced pack by itself, Carnage is not new in that regard.

edited July 13

@Jacyyur said:

@Arlann said:

Every hero came in a single-hero advanced pack by itself, Carnage is not new in that regard.

You are missing the "only".

What he is saying is that before he would have bought the advanced pack, and that would have included carnage, but they don't do those anymore. He has no desire to buy this single pack.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Cutting EdgePosts: 735 Amazing

@Rasetsu said:

@Jacyyur said:

@Arlann said:

You are missing the "only".

What he is saying is that before he would have bought the advanced pack, and that would have included carnage, but they don't do those anymore. He has no desire to buy this single pack.

Exactly.

Sentinel of LibertyPosts: 2,108 Cosmic

There probably needs to be some kind of splinter sink soon given the amount of splinters PC players have accumulated versus the rate of new hero releases.

I don't see how Carnage generates a whole ton of revenue aside from the fact his alternate costume has the enhanced price tag.