Categories

Marvel Heroes Omega 2.13 Patch Notes

MARVEL HEROES OMEGA

Starting today July 7, 2017, Marvel Heroes 2016 (the PC version) becomes Marvel Heroes Omega to better align with the recently released Xbox One and PlayStation 4 console releases.

Having the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One games under one brand prevents confusion and moves toward releasing future updates that are more in-tune with one another. Like many successful cross-platform free-to-play titles, it is our intent that the PC version of Marvel Heroes Omega remains the lead product.

ITEM CHANGES

• Added Homecoming Flourishes to Clea in exchange for Web Shooters.

• Added S.H.I.E.L.D Artifacts to the O.M.E.G.A. File Vendor for 500 and 1000 O.M.E.G.A. Files each.

• Added S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA Rings to O.M.E.G.A. File vendor for 750 Files.

• Added Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D Medallions to O.M.E.G.A. File Vendor for 350 O.M.E.G.A. Files.

• Inhumans Insignias now have the proper drop model and icon.

• Daily Bugle Press Badge Artifact can no longer be dropped on the ground from your inventory.

• Cosmically Enhanced Starktech Sentinel Adaptive Plating Artifact (Holy cow it's hard to say this!) can no longer be dropped on the ground from your inventory.

• Fixed Salvaged Alien Tech Legendary displaying at a lower item grade than intended.

• Fixed an issue that prevented the Sinister Six Medallion from being rerolled with the Medallion Reroll crafting recipe.

• Fixed a tooltip issue referencing Cable's Medallion in Vulture's Medallion.

HERO CHANGES

WAR MACHINE

• Fixed an issue that could cause War Machine's Total War sound effects to continue when the ability was interrupted.

MISCELLANEOUS CHANGES & BUG FIXES

• Players should see the "Hero Unlocked!" dialog upon login now for pre-purchases such as Hero Packs.

• Increased enemy count in the Daily Bugle to have a more consistent number of enemies to unlock the Bounty chest.

• Mystic Mayhem achievements have been adjusted to unlock with available playable heroes.

• Mole Man is no longer a requirement for completion of Friday's Midtown Patrol Shared mission.

• Fixed an issue that could cause the “Loot Roll Failed” message to appear when opening Ultimate Upgrade Tokens on Beast, Iron Man or Vision.

This discussion has been closed.