Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Friday Summary - 6/30

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

There is a tentative Test Center planned for next week. It would occur closer to Thursday-Friday with the newest hero testable*.

There is no scheduled server maintenance/downtime next week*.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Content and Terminal!

New Location:

• Terminal: Daily Bugle (Level 20 minimum requirement to unlock)

New Missions:

Legendary:

• Vulture’s Vengeance (Level 20 minimum requirement)

Daily Bugle Event (Account):

• Speak to S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Stan Lee in the Avengers Tower for your next assignment.

Daily Bugle Beatdown

• Reward - Daily Bugle Press Badge (Artifact)

New Items:

Legendary:

• Vulture’s scavenged some Alien Tech and cobbled together a new Legendary Item

Medallions:

• Vulture rummaged through the trash heap and brought his own Medallion with him
    *The Sinister Six have created a Unique Medallion that represents their membership since Otto’s calculations are a little off, and there’s clearly way more than six of them.

Artifacts:

• Vulture, Green Goblin, Tombstone and Kraven have become jealous of the rest of the Sinister (can these guys even say) Six and brought Artifacts of their own with them!
  • Additionally, The Sinister (way more than) Six have stolen Spider-Man’s Webbed Wings! (Artifact)

Newspapers! Read all about it!

The Spider-Menace is headlining several Bugle Newspapers which can be found from any enemy in the Operation!

June 28th until July 12th

• 50% Bonus Experience for all Heroes!
  • Additional 100% Bonus Experience when playing Iron Man or Spider-Man!

Quick Updates & Known Issues

We recently showed off a new costume for Carnage... Spider Carnage!

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

• Toad VU!

• Kraven VU!

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

edited June 30

I'm looking for what those asterisks refer to but I don't see it.

Now I see it.

I was looking for the symbol but you had text.

Asterisk = Subject to Change

Adapt and overcome.

(Challenge your beliefs.)

edited June 30

How long to wait a new Rogue power from Vulture?
Good job on terminal. I like to farm it. If only there can be more mobs...

Any playable costumes VU to relate???

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,928 Fantastic

CARNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

(sigh) guessing that legendary is from vulture himself? Well... time to go farming mode.

dang you, dang you to heck

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,893 Cosmic

Moar mobs in Vulture Terminal or lower kill count to 50-75 like Dimensions Collide terminal.

Add power to Vulture for Rogue to steal.

kthxby

You for got the bug that rogue can no longer get moleman ability! @KomoriMan @AgentVapor.

Hey @KomoriMan love the Homecoming outfits! Are your team finished with heroes VU's as you've been focusing on Villains VU's just curious if there are more VU's for heroes to come?
Keep up the good work!

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 367 Amazing

Can you tell us what the TC is meant to address? Hero balance? Bug fixes? Bugle tweaks? This is pretty vague.

Any chance of increasing the difficulty of the vulture?
He is so weak

WebheadLocation Over there.Posts: 1,244 Fantastic

@sheffield said:
This is pretty vague.

Welcome to Marvel Heroes 2016!

Switch that Toad model's skin color to orange, and you've got a pretty decent Sammy Pare.

Be nice to see some of the comic students at the x-mansion instead of the generic mutant kids.

Marvel Heroes is dead on PC...

Location Apex GamingPosts: 1,325 Fantastic

I like how you even copy pasted your signature picture!

All of my builds posted can be found here: http://marvelheroes.info/user/1081/

Wish List: Ult upgrades

I'll get that to the right people.

Location São Paulo, BrasilPosts: 258 Amazing

So when is carnage coming out? :D

ˢᶦᵍᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ

"I am the needle." - Peter Parker from Spider-Man: Back in Black

MAKE KAINE'S SCARLET SPIDER PLAYABLE!

Since 2013 - Steam: gummgs

@Gutocmks said:
So when is carnage coming out? :D

if the next test center is for Friday (maybe, or pushed back to monday), then I would say two weeks on top of that. I would estimate the release to around Friday July 21 unless they want to rush him and give him less than 2 weeks, Which is not impossible given that they don't really do big changes during the test center period anymore (probably because of what the CEO has said about some of Marvel's comments that they were doing this kind of thing at the last minute and that Gaz wasn't the only company who had to go through the approval process). So if there is a really big problem with the core design, it will have to wait for him to get a QoL in several months.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465