Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

[Official] July Event Schedule 2017

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,469 Staff
edited July 25

Spider-Man: Homecoming Event! 6/28-7/12 7/19!

50% Bonus Experience for all Heroes!

Additional 100% Bonus Experience when playing Iron Man or Spider-Man!

This event has been extended until 11:59PM PDT on 7/19!

Cosmic Chaos Event! 7/20-7/27!

• Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
  • Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses drop twice the amount of loot as normal!
  • Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side Experience for all heroes.

Cosmic Event Vendor

• Cosmically Enhanced Doop Estoplasm - 750 Worldstones

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event! 7/27-8/3!

Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives according to this key:
10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Man-Ape
  • Hyde
  • Red Skull

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Normal Terminal Doctor Doom

• All Raid Bosses

• 4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
  • Mr. Hyde

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Loki
  • Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
  • Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
  • Wizard in Wakanda Mines
  • Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
  • Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)
    High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive (Modified by special item find)
  • Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
  • Most Minibosses within Terminals
  • End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)

Legendary Quests

• All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks NOTE:These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.
    Normal Enemies
  • Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an A.R.M.O.R. Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.

Bonus Drives

• Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive
  • Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Location Hoboken, NJPosts: 1,876 Fantastic

@Fleyn said:

@toomanyvoices said:
REDACTED LOL

LOL REDACTED

Now look what you've done.

Location USAPosts: 1,333 Fantastic

@Aerax said:

More information to come!

That would most definitely be appreciated. Information seems to be an elusive commodity round these parts and in many instances it's costing people Gs.

Hopefully you guys read my lengthy post in your now redacted announcement thread. No ammount of detailed artistry, content creation, hero releases, item hunting, power progression or gaming experience will help the game if players don't feel confident in the product and their purchases.

Uncertainty and insecurity are the #1 killers to this game atm.

Even with your "timeline for the future of marvel heroes" it's incredibly unnerving to be thrown a last minute curve ball that is completely unprecedented for this game.

Setting aside the obvious fact this wasn't Gazillion's decision it would be appreciated if in the future ample notice/warning was given for choices that are within your control.

The reason for the demand for transparency and the timeline was because people felt uncertain about where the game was heading and needless to say being thrown an unexpected curve ball doesn't alleviate any of those concerns.

I honestly feel sorry for the team/company if legal obligations are the reason that the team has been completely silent about player concerns since the early phases of console. I couldn't possibly think of any negotiation that would involve the degree of alienation from the playerbase that has occurred in the past year. If that's indeed the case then I feel sorry for the company's obvious desperation to mend fences with an IP that would disregard customer loyalty so calously and casually.

I really wish Marvel Heroes all the best but I'm finding it difficult to feel secure in the most basic of purchases. I really don't expect anything too outrageous.

I just want what's payed for to do what it's advertised to do.

The reality is that when left in complete silence players are left to their own devices to speculate on what the heck is actually going on and in no scenario does that ever make the situation better.

P.S. Thanks for the heads up notice if you weren't suppose to give any at all. I can't imagine a scenario where any sane company would imploy such a tactic but if you know who indeed planned on not giving any warning at all then thanks for throwing a bone I guess...
even if it was less than a 24 hour notice at least it was something for all the people capable of finding that info.

well whats done is done.
and they've said many times there are some things they can't and can tell people which is the same for any company.

@Marakatti said:
Must say, I am kinda confused how it's so difficult or time-consuming to decide which of the recurring events will run after the Homecoming one. But well, I'm not a game event schedule designer.

Maybe after the console launch ...

It'd be nice to throw all those events into one and just run them one week of the month and throw in some big ten or some legacy events like civil war to freshen things up a bit.

Location Still trying to put an image back in my signature.Posts: 144 Incredible

@KomoriMan said:

Spider-Man: Homecoming Event! 6/28-7/12!

consider some of us are now sitting on a handful of low level cosmic'd heroes thanks less than 48 hour notice on the ff/surfer removal, it would be appreciated to see another cosmic xp event at some point in the near future. :D

@KomoriMan said:

Spider-Man: Homecoming Event! 6/28-7/12!

Well if nothing's planned I personally vote for Cage/Defenders/whatever it was called. I needs some insigs. (My primary vote would be for Civil War but if it's for sure not coming back then Cage takes the stage.)

CovertLocation It's coming from inside the housePosts: 265 Amazing

@morfiendish said:

A handful? Why? I only started cosmic on Doom to get his default, no reason to do the others.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Location UNDEROOS!Posts: 58 Mighty

can someone share some character modles of spiderman homecoming and homemade and ironman and vulture??

SPIDEFAN81 MARVEL HEROES

@SPIDERFAN81 said:
can someone share some character modles of spiderman homecoming and homemade and ironman and vulture??

7:27 for the new ones.

Location Hoboken, NJPosts: 1,876 Fantastic

I love how this thread still hasn't been updated.

Location Undisclosed Base(ment)Posts: 153 Incredible

22% of july is gone

I see all these arbitrary acronyms and I'm like "WTH"?