Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Friday Summary - 6/23

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

There is no Test Center planned currently.

We have a server maintenance planned for Wednesday(6/28) with bug fixes, tuning, and more. More info should be given early next week.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

4th Anniversary Event!

The 4th Anniversary of Marvel Heroes is still running! There are events and sales planned for all month long so celebrate with us. This event will be active until 6/28 and see our June Event's thread for all the details.

All Month:

• Daily Login Gift of 50 Cake Slices
  • 150% Experience Bonus
  • Cosmic Prestige Leveling Bonus
  • Anniversary Tournament Leaderboard
  • Trainyard Danger Room Scenario Tournament Leaderboard
  • If you log in during 6/22-6/28, you get a 1 time log-in gift of 365 Cake Slices & 5 cupcakes for XP, RIF, SIF.

ALL EVENTS & SALES ARE ACTIVE FROM JUNE 22 TO JUNE 28

Current Sales! 6/22/-6/28

• ALL THE SALES

Quick Updates & Known Issues

We recently showed off a new costume for Carnage... Spider Carnage!

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

• Toad VU!

• Kraven VU!

• Leaderboard reset should occur at 6PM PDT.

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

edited June 23

Hello,

first of all I hope you are feeling better and that your cold has been cured.

Then I would like to ask you if you have any news about the mobs and bosses update devblog. I think the last time we have heard of it (end of april or early may ?) it had been written but needed only tweaking because of the console version.

And finally I was going to ask if the Spiderman themed terminal was still on track for its release at the end of the month and if we could get some preview/info about when we would be able to test it on test center, but I assume that's what you are hinting at at the beginning of your update.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

@KomoriMan Halloween Mystery Bag sales?

Location Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 5 New Agent

@KomoriMan The notifications for villains in the area, like when in Midtown, are currently underneath the other stuff on the screen like the action bar. They didn't use to be, and sometimes they end up under those things and you have to move around a lot to figure out where it's pointing to, haha.

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 7,995 Cosmic

So we are just done with fixing heroes post BUE?

@Parker2113 said:
@KomoriMan The notifications for villains in the area, like when in Midtown, are currently underneath the other stuff on the screen like the action bar. They didn't use to be, and sometimes they end up under those things and you have to move around a lot to figure out where it's pointing to, haha.

it was done that way because it was worse before, where the notifications covered up all the important stuff on your screen.

True BelieverPosts: 2,891 Cosmic

@Parker2113 said:

Pretty sure this is because they moved the edge pointer things to be beneath the other UI elements so that they don't obscure those elements like the power bar etc. I am ok with that personally.

I haven't really been keeping track of release dates, but I think that the date for PS4 losing the Beta tag was pushed back by two weeks, to June 30, which is also the launch for XB1. since we're probably talking about an all-hands on deck situation, it's likely that stuff targeted for PC is pushed back by two weeks too.

with that in mind, it makes sense that there isn't a TC including a Spidey terminal yet. I suppose they could put up TC early next week and push a new terminal by the end of the week, but I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

@FlatPancake said:
@KomoriMan @Asros
Introduced this Anniversary were the Weapon X Catalysts, if I'm not mistaken, which won't be available elsewhere after the Anniversary is over. Is it possible that they can be tied to some event?

I think we've, or at least I have, become a bit spoiled with the ARMORED and Weapon X Catalysts dropping from the Anniversary Buff explosion. Is it possible to tie both to regular gameplay or even the ARMOR event? It'd be nice if they dropped at random, or maybe with the ARMOR intel reports (if they don't already), since purchasing from the vendor is pretty costly.

Something else important about the Anniversary versions is that the two Catalysts are i69, rather than the typical i63, and since we still lack a recipe for upgrading Catalysts in the Crafter, that's something else that I wouldn't mind seeing being updated. I'm sure many would like to see that added.

And upgrade for Catalysts is needed, I got plenty of protectors, heroes, hell even got champions comms for this.

When can we start seeing new costumes and VU's coming? I've got money to spend...

Location When Cannonball?Posts: 1,666 Fantastic

@KomoriMan any clue if that Hydra Soldier visual update will see it's way onto the Hydra Double Agent team-up?

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 367 Amazing

@KomoriMan and @Asros we also need a way to burn up these old artifacts that nobody wants, people are literally giving them away and throwing them out. Can we set up a system of repeatedly consuming artifacts or legendaries to empower themselves to new levels of strength/stat? It would keep them in the item chase and clear out this hoard of obsolete items.