Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

General consensus on specific Team-Ups?

Location Under a kotatsu somewherePosts: 73 Mighty

curious about people's thoughts on Team-Ups. Do most of you use ONE specific team-up for all your characters? If so, which one? Or do you choose differently for all?

I am using Deadpool, right now, and I am always looking for characters that can either heal, give weakness/vulnerability, or help my DPS more.

Thoughts?

i like deadpool for the stun.

coulson, clea/strange, and jessica jones seem to be the only other ones people use.

Location Under a kotatsu somewherePosts: 73 Mighty

i'm looking at being adventurous and buying Mordo, but i'm also cheap and don't want to waste money on stuff that are wastes of time. lol

I had the g so I bought all the teamups required for achievements. Am debating buying the others for the synergy

Location IllinoisPosts: 578 Amazing

@wfp9 said:

coulson, clea/strange, and jessica jones seem to be the only other ones people use.

i use Magik a lot and see plenty of other players running around with her as well

I like to use a team-up that fits that character, but I'm a very casual player and haven't done the work to get anyone past the cosmic trial yet.

@dstrct said:

@wfp9 said:

i use Magik a lot and see plenty of other players running around with her as well

i still use magik too, but i think since the summoner changes she's no longer bis on any character (i think prior to bue she was the best option for various summoners).

Location San FranciscoPosts: 1,390 Fantastic

I feel I have enough infinity that using a teamup I like being around outweighs the need for some small increase in dps. Also some teamups bring utility and AE that goes unappreciated in dps tests against one dummy.

My mains hang around Quicksilver, Angel/Archangel, Clea most often. I also use Medusa, Jubilee, and other lore-appropriate teamups as I like.

I haven't needed to rely on Deadpool for any content in quite a while.

Mains: Rogue, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Human Torch, Black Bolt
Favorite TeamUps: Quicksilver, Angel, Clea
Favorite Pet: Mr. Hammond's Cat
Playble Wishlist: Quicksilver, Angel/Archangel, Namor

Location Your CoffeePosts: 500 Amazing

Howard is the best team up because he's the most fun. Quack quack.

Location FrenchvillePosts: 1,555 Cosmic

Jessica Jones is my favorite, especially with AOE Heroes like Storm.

Coulson has a great dps, and Clea/Deadpool have great utilities.

And Rescue for the heals.

Grey Squires unite!

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,475 Cosmic

Jessica Jones, her vortex is golden.

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

Location Island in the sunPosts: 386 Amazing

General consensus is wolverine or coulson for dps, Jessica for tanking and Rescue for heals. Right?

True BelieverPosts: 1,701 Fantastic

Logan and Phil are the two I use for most heroes. However, Falcon and Spider-Man are also useful.

Location Wandering the left hand pathPosts: 4,502 Cosmic

Magik is a go-to favorite of mine. She is the most solid support option since her healing is constant and not based around a CD. People say Clea and Rescue are better as support, but they arent as consistant, too much hit and miss with their healing due to being tied to CDs.

Carnage, Logan and Beta-Billy are good offensive choices. Many praise Coulson, but we arent fighting dummies here. Once things start moving, Coulsons DPS potential drops fast due to channeled skills etc.

Groot for mixed tank/support

Shulkie, DP and Jessica for pure aggro management.

Rather a day as a wolf than a thousand years as a sheep.

Location Cosmic Danger Room Posts: 1,159 Fantastic

Deadpool can be handy. I actually used him in the cable scenario. Jessica Jones for utility her vortex is amazing and she does more damage than QuickSilver. Coulson if you just plain want more dps. Helicarrier if you want DPS and want more control over it. Helicarrier has the added bonus of not drawing unwanted aggro on stealth characters and not getting killed, but activating the big air strike isn't much different than summoning a fallen team up.

Pro FounderPosts: 298 Amazing

Jessica Jones is pretty amazing. If I could only have one team up, it'd be her.

I am a collector of the mutant team ups. I love quicksilver and sunspot because they are visually appealing to me, but I also like to trade them out randomly to spread the love.

I am past the point of needing them for dps or survivability so it comes down to whomever I want to partner with at the time.