Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Rogue Hous of M Costume

I woud like to see this costume in the game for Rogue
how about you guys

@HuntGod said:
My anal retentive streak is constantly annoyed when they have costumes available for some team members but not all. This is especially true of the core X-Men...I love the House of M costume for NC and want it for the other member, Rogue, Storm, Cyclops, Jean, Colossus, Gambit, Kitty and Wolverine...

IIRC only Rogue,Magic and NC where actually part of that specifig group, others costumes from that event would be matching ones.

"An it harm none, do what you will"

True BelieverPosts: 2,837 Cosmic

@HuntGod said:
My anal retentive streak is constantly annoyed when they have costumes available for some team members but not all. This is especially true of the core X-Men...I love the House of M costume for NC and want it for the other member, Rogue, Storm, Cyclops, Jean, Colossus, Gambit, Kitty and Wolverine...

Wouldn't look for too much new in the way of costumes outside of redos for the console. Id just love for them to release some of the costumes they teased as being worked on that haven't come out in years.

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,883 Cosmic

@Torguemada said:

@HuntGod said:

IIRC only Rogue,Magic and NC where actually part of that specifig group, others costumes from that event would be matching ones.

Hmm...you are right, though Wolvie and Magneto were also done for M.

House of M came out after I'd gotten a lot more sporadic in my reading and wasn't positive which were done in the uniform. Forgot that most were one offs or non traditional X-Men.

Location Talk less. Smile more. Posts: 12,896 Cosmic
edited June 18

Nah.

Just give Spiderman another costume and call it a day. Maybe throw one on Ironman as well, he needs it.

@BohemianRhapsody said:
Nah.

Just give Spiderman another costume and call it a day. Maybe throw one on Ironman as well, he needs it.

You're in luck, they're doing that for Spidey: Homecoming it seems! :p

To really get it right they should throw in Cap. :#

(Meanwhile, I would LOVE to spend money on a Felecia Black Cat costume, An age of ultron: prime costume, a classic Beast, or just something for Fury/Black Bolt. As of recent they haven't given me much to support them on, and the cards/boosts are just too blah and/or random)

I want Magneto House of M costume!

@Roscuro said:

Would love to as well. But... That will never happen. Unless you want to start a war with the Spanish monarchy:

shoryuken.com/2011/11/25/magneto-dlc-outfit-coming-to-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-stirs-up-controversy-in-spain/

@zebenji said:

@Roscuro said:

Would love to as well. But... That will never happen. Unless you want to start a war with the Spanish monarchy:

shoryuken.com/2011/11/25/magneto-dlc-outfit-coming-to-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-stirs-up-controversy-in-spain/

Simple, use the House of M secret war.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

MutatedLocation Rogue.Posts: 323 Amazing

Yeah... I've been a big advocate for this costume since the start. Would be awesome. I thought we might get it since NC got his House of M costume... Sadly I was wrong.

Sure. Although X-treme is still my #1 wish for Rogue.

@Rasetsu said:

@zebenji said:

@Roscuro said:

Simple, use the House of M secret war.

then war it is!

definitely agree with the frustration over not having full sets of certain teams. and how does wolverine have so many costumes yet is still missing both his 90s costume and age of apocalypse (i.e. the only two i want)?

Location The REAL WakandaPosts: 239 Amazing

Need to add more costumes to those with few costumes and focus on VU's for the costume we have already, some are pretty outdated...

Hero Roster 2.x

Create Your Own Wishlist link.

Overall Wishlist link.

Phoenix PoweredLocation New York City, NYPosts: 690 Amazing

Rogue is being treated like a step child right now smh

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 3,870 Uncanny

Give me a Rogue 90's VU and her Age of Apocalypse please!

Location Searching for Quality of Life revamps.Posts: 432 Amazing

At this point I'd settle for a Rogue VU.

Location Rogue NationPosts: 1,011 Fantastic
edited July 7

I really want her Legaccy costume. But her Red Guard here would be awesome, she looks incredible here.

And Jessica Drew could get this costume.

Awaiting: Cannonball, Quake, Captain Britain, Songbird, Wasp, Silver Samurai, Polaris, Sunspot, Falcon, Sif, Fandral.

Rogue- Legacy Costume.

"It's not the years honey, it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones