Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Friday Summary - 6/9

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited June 15

Ahoy-hoy folks,

The Mac Issue on both our SSN and the Steam Client should be resolved. Let us know if that isn't the case for you.

Test Center and Patch News

There is no Test Center planned currently.

We don't have a Server Maintenance planned for next week. There might be one for an emergency case but we will keep you updated.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

4th Anniversary Event!

The 4th Anniversary of Marvel Heroes is still running! There are events and sales planned for all month long so celebrate with us. This event will be active until 6/28 and see our June Event's thread for all the details.

All Month:

• Daily Login Gift of 50 Cake Slices
  • 150% Experience Bonus
  • Cosmic Prestige Leveling Bonus
  • Anniversary Tournament Leaderboard
  • Trainyard Danger Room Scenario Tournament Leaderboard

Mystic Mayhem Event(Has been extended until 6/28) & MIDTOWN MADNESS & A.R.M.O.R. INCURSION! JUNE 8TH-14TH

Current Sales! 15th-21st

• STASH Sale
  • Fortune Favors You Sale
  • All Mystery Boxes

Quick Updates & Known Issues

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

• Toad VU!

• Kraven VU!

• The Mac Client issue should be resolved overall. If that isn't the case for you, let us know!

• Leaderboard reset should occur at 6PM PDT.

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

I sent you a pm @KomoriMan as well as @AgentFenixion, but here it is as well, so you guys can check it out :)

Someone messed up the script that set Costumes to half off :)

Every carousel(hero) that has > X amount of costumes (I'm thinking like 5). A single costume was not set to half off.

You can check by finding any hero with a decent amount of costumes > 5 and find the one that still costs full price.

This is both with the normal store and gift store.

edited June 9

Kraven look sick! Blob not so much

Location Stealth ModePosts: 5,947 Cosmic

Any news with @Orren and his follow up with the Fantastic Four?

Sig by Soulebreaker

Interesting! My Mr. Fantastic build!

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,288 Uncanny

Im really liking all the VU thanks for the work going into them, how about a few more heroes next time around please :)

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

@mhjohn said:
I sent you a pm @KomoriMan as well as @AgentFenixion, but here it is as well, so you guys can check it out :)

Every carousel(hero) that has > X amount of costumes (I'm thinking like 5). A single costume was not set to half off.

You can check by finding any hero with a decent amount of costumes > 5 and find the one that still costs full price.

I'll have our team check. Thanks!

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Location Member the Fantastic Four? I memberPosts: 2,310 Cosmic
edited June 11

Are these VU's being iterated each week or something because they keep showing up in the weekly summary? I'm asking for a friend :#

Players wrongfully banned.A dark stain on your reputation Gazillion https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3803869/#Comment_3803869

Thinking about spending your hard earned cash on Gaz?
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/324275/attention-i-really-screwed-up-at-in-game-shop/p1

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 367 Amazing
edited June 9

Been spending time in CMM killing demons because I swore I saw a note that kills would count toward limbo. Sadly, this isn't the case, so Shimmy Ya Ya will forever go unfulfilled. I never realized how gimpy the xp is for CMM :( those chests are drops in the bucket compared to CDR.**

**Please buff CMM rather than nerf CDR xp. Thanks.

ArmoredLocation Somewhere else.Posts: 888 Amazing

@mhjohn said:

Are you sure those aren't the chase costumes? Those aren't supposed to go on sale, ever, so that would be working as intended.

Location Not standing next to the stockpile of nuclear weapons. No need to look for me there.Posts: 6,769 Cosmic

Can we get some kind of specific details on how the Cake Slice drops have been increased?

I just checked it out and it didn't feel any different to me.

Community Wishlist: Keep It Updated Yourself Edition

Make Your Wishlist Here

See What People Wish For

@KomoriMan said:

@mhjohn said:

this may just be that chase costumes are not impacted by the sale causing confusion (and really the statement of "all" should reflect this if chase costumes are intended to remain in the store).

CovertPosts: 2,283 Cosmic

love the new kraven, hate the new toad.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,687 Cosmic

@TheDink From which pics did you guys make Toad?

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,767 Cosmic

@TheNapman said:
Are these VU's being iterated each week or something because they keep showing up in the weekly summary? I'm asking for a friend :#

Think it's just for people who didn't catch them in previous weeks.

Green GoliathPosts: 1,329 Fantastic

I bought a bunch of costumes half off yesterday, but also bought wolverin's old man logan costume at full price, was this intended to also be 50% off?

I got 12 cake slices for collecting 5 buffs. I know that was a increase before I'd get half of that.

True BelieverPosts: 2,891 Cosmic
edited June 9

@KomoriMan said:

@mhjohn said:

You might be talking about chase costumes they are still on the store but they have price protection and don't go on sale. @komoriman doing a quick look it has to be the chase costumes. Looks like everything is correctly on sale.

@lesotheron said:
Can we get some kind of specific details on how the Cake Slice drops have been increased?

I just checked it out and it didn't feel any different to me.

maybe it is an illusion :) who know for sure if it is increased or not ;)