Categories

Marvel Heroes 2016 2.11 Patch Notes

edited June 9

MISCELLANEOUS CHANGES & BUG FIXES

• Reduced the health of Cable in the Simulation #77 Tournament Danger Room scenario.

• Increased drop rate of new artifacts from the Simulation #77 and Trainyard Tournament Danger Room scenarios.

• Increased the drop rates of Birthday Cake slices.

• Fixed an issue where certain items were not appearing on the Anniversary event vendor for some accounts.

• Fixed an issue where Anniversary achievement Fire and Forget could not be unlocked using S.H.I.E.L.D. Air Support Team-Up's SHIELD Air Strike power.

• Fixed an issue that caused bosses within Infernal Limbo to not drop Odin Marks or other special currency items when the player had a Currency Boost active.

• Fixed issues that prevented the A.I.M. Facility Tournament Danger Room scenario from being completed.

• Fixed an issue where Cosmic Bounty Hunter: Mister Sinister achievement would not unlock upon completion.

• Fixed an issue where your current active pet would be unsummoned after a region change if you had additional unequipped copy of that pet in your inventory.

• The Chronicles of Doom have been removed from the cinematic list.

• S.H.I.E.L.D. Air Support Team-Up can no longer be purchased multiple times from the event vendor.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Players are unable to launch the Mac client through Steam. We are still investigating a resolution for this issue; until this is fully addressed, as a workaround the standalone client for Mac can be used to launch and play the game, which can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.