Categories

Well that's a neat look for her. Wonder what it does?

GazillionLocation San Mateo, CAPosts: 1,446 Staff

New Ultimate in progress for Kitty. Couldn't not share it.

Powers Designer of Many Faces - https://twitter.com/MikeMayhemDev

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 407 Amazing

Is this just a visual change or a total overhaul like we discussed a few weeks ago? :) :) Love the color choices and swirls on her!

Actually amazing ^_^ Will she get any other changes when this hits? Can't wait to see what it does though

edited June 6

Curses, someone* had second thoughts about responding to me and deleted it before I could see what it said.

Location Retired SuperheroPosts: 943 Amazing

Ohhh this looks like a template for a Gambit New Son Ultimate, EH EH EH there @MichaelMayhem ?

Yup.

edited June 6

That wasn't what I originally suggested but damn if I am not totally impressed anyway! That looks REALLY cool, and I'm excited to see the specifics.

*Hopefully there is something in there for ongoing single target damage vs a boss.

Edit- also really glad Lockheed stays in the picture and gets to be part of it <3

Location When you know, it's already too late. Posts: 866 Amazing

@sheffield said:
That wasn't what I originally suggested but damn if I am not totally impressed anyway! That looks REALLY cool, and I'm excited to see the specifics.

*Hopefully there is something in there for ongoing single target damage vs a boss.

Edit- also really glad Lockheed stays in the picture and gets to be part of it <3

Ho-ly crap....... That's insane! THANKS MIKE AND TEAM

"I've died before..

It was boring, so I stood up."

VOTING: #BISHOP2018 #HYPERION2018 #THESENTRY2018 #APOCALYPSE2018 #FALCON2018 #ANGEL2018

man I might start using her as a backup to rocket again :>

@MichaelMayhem said:

@sheffield said:
Is this just a visual change or a total overhaul like we discussed a few weeks ago? :) :) Love the color choices and swirls on her!

Her current Ultimate definitely doesn't do this:

That looks great. Any chance we could have an option to have Lockheed out as just the visual pet for those of us that are not traited in his actual spec?

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,822 Cosmic

@Drazhar said:

@MichaelMayhem said:

@sheffield said:

That looks legitimately amazing! Deletes anything she phases through too?

Good stuff!

This is in reference to the Black Vortex comic line, right? (I haven't read it, just know about it vaguely)

Oh and this is what I imagine Karolina (Lucy in the Sky!) would look like in game, but clearly with more psychedelic colors...sigh, one day.

Also Singularity and/or Eternity in game in some form too, much closer to these visuals.

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,668 Cosmic

@MichaelMayhem said:

@sheffield said:

Her playstyle is so much fun but her ultimate so lackluster. This new ultimate looks SUPER FUN.

TL;DR: $#%& YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'M PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

edited June 6

Hey guys, my hype-senses are going crazy. What's going on in here?

Oh, that would explain it.

Location Playing with Carnage, Angela and Moon KnightPosts: 1,579 Fantastic

Ok, I'm impressed. I'll pick Kitty back up again since I was originally going to cosmic her...

Cosmic: Angela, Moon Knight, Taskmaster, Rocket Racoon, Star Lord, Black Bolt, X23, Beast, Blade, Gambit, Venom

Other faves: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Loki, Psylocke, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Daredevil

Location Rogue NationPosts: 1,237 Fantastic

Awesome job. :) Wish i could have used it in the Trainyard tourney. Kitty is my best time.

Discord- Bear0man

"It's not the years honey, it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones